Are women psychopaths?

My girlfriends says to me this morning:
>My brother is staying with us this week he has to find a new job and has no place to stay.
The fuck?
I don't say a word and both go doing our things.
What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/52-italian-men-live-mothers-report-article-1.1519879
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are you pasta bro? If you need help to remove girlfriend and failed brother count me on if you are near, else just change the lock

I'd say at least 85% of women are severely mentally ill.

Up north.
We moved together but that's her parent's property.
I'm cool with her shit but it's not like she can decide another man is going to stay with us for God knows how much time.

One week and no job?? Expect him there for at least a month.

She's fucking him.

That's what I thought exactly.
He got kicked out of his apartment because he did not pay rent.
How does she expect I believe he's going to find a new job in a week?

>but that's her parent's property
are you fucking retarded? no shit her brother is allowed to stay there you stupid bastard.

>If you need help to remove girlfriend and failed brother count me on if you are near
Is this the famous Mafia solidarity I have been hearing about!?

Her parents property? You can't do much I think, he is her brother so you should just accept it. If it was your common property you could have fucked her very badly for even thinking about this
Also this
Britbongs never cease to amuse me

>She's fucking him.

Well yeah, it's essentially her property and you just live there.

>his woman makes plans without asking him first
wow what a masculine leader you are. looks like she really respects you bro

Is incest acceptable in Italy?

Not mafia, just trying to help a poor pasta bro. If we don't help each other who will help us? You should also know it well Mediterranean brother, we are all a big family

Just know that this situation--let me stay with you maybe a couple days to get back on my feet--has only ended in an extended stay of mooching. Never once in history has the unemployed expeditiously found employment and paid his weight during the stay

>Mediterranean brother
I am Atlantic, pizzanigger

>are you fucking retarded? no shit her brother is allowed to stay there you stupid bastard.
Why isn't he going back at their parent's house?
We're living in another town.
It's fucked up that she expects him to come and stay with us.

In addition to that, it's easy for you to turn this into an opportunity
>get to know the brother
>show her you can deal with her family
>brother talks well of you to family you haven't even met yet
>if something goes wrong, like you get sick, they're more likely to help you out

Who knows, if he isn't a cunt you might actually become friends and there's literally no downsides to expanding your circle of people who like you.

>Incest
>In a majority Christian country
>with Vatican
Hell no straya, the church taught us that only pedophilia is acceptable until only the priests are at it
so? You are still southern European, so like us

Yeah, but my country isn't bordered by a puny, warm, waveless sea like yours

Have you seen Italians? it must be the only acceptable form of sex there

I am a sociopath, but not a psychopath. I have empathy and stuff. I know other people feel things, but my decision making function rarely wants to include others. Since it increases chance of risk and or failure. I am also schizoid, and life is suffering.

>caring for family
>psychopathic

>MFW I never realized how similar mexican and italian flags are to each other

you sound like a fucking baby. buy your own house if you want to make the rules. i bet you think you're white too.

> My girlfriend says [x]
> I don't say a word

LMAO classic shitalian cuckmidget

>I am a sociopath, but not a psychopath.
That's the same thing.
The only difference is that you become a sociopath while you are born psychopath.
ASPD is a spectrum and not all psychopaths are the same.

No one works in Italy. His job for the next three years is gonna be professional couch sleeper. You should just get out now.

No one cares, faggot. This thread isn't about you.

This guy knows

Still mad about alto Adige southern kraut aka tedesco terrone?
man you don't know shit, here is plenty of work, but is mostly illegal to pay less taxes. So of course it seems there's no work

>Ukraine

Also, this He's not really her brother, just some guy she picked up at the club. Enjoy being cucked

>I should've a voice inside someone's else property

Fuck off

>Are women psychopaths?
No, only zoccola women.

People from Italy who did not emigrate to Brazil deserve this for being retarded and not wanting better land.

Only the worst stayed there, that's what happened.

Go eat a burger

What the fuck are you even on about, you gonna cuckpedal into country-memes, after admitting that your girlfriend isn't just an ugly hobbit, she's got you whipped as well?

L M A O

OK, that's the last straw I think.
I want to leave her, but in great style.
What should I do?

Taxes in the EU are going up well above 50% which means people will just avoid paying taxes altogether to avoid living in poverty because of government theft.

>looking out for her siblings
>psychopath
Spot the spoilt single child

Lmao what a cuck. I thought southern europeans were alpha

Share your home with a those in need.

Her brother is your family now, enjoy.

>Why isn't he going back at their parent's house?
>We moved together but that's her parent's property.

He is, dumbass.

Italian men have a tradition of living with their moms until their 40's. That's how manly they are.

>Go eat a burger
At least he has something to eat.

Go die of radiation poisoning.

>Anybody staying here has sex with me.

>how do contractions work

Also Italian builders eat salad for dinner. Pastaland is a strange place.

You'll be homeless if you do, so sort that out first. Do you have a sister you could stay with for a few weeks until you're back on your feet?

That cant be happening I am the one in charge here!

Baneposting aside maybe be nice and let him but tell him to fuck off after the week

while it's stupid to assume that you can raise objections (unless you officially rented it) make it clear to her that she needs to discuss such things with you in the future, or it won't work out between you two if she thinks she can just decide important stuff like this on her own
if you do pay rent, let him live there a few weeks for free, then demand he pay you or take care of the household or something.
if you let him stay without doing anything, he might get too comfortable

At least we aren't an unknown country like you. And wtf is your argument? Seems someone hasn't swallowed all of the bull's cum today. Better fix it fritz
Wtf? No one eats salad at dinner here, we also eat pasta, meat, then salad Source?

Hello Mr. Nigger of the white race, how are you doing?

Spend all your time with her brother, get on really well with him and become his best bro. The only interactions between you and your girlfriend should be you telling her how happy you are she invited him.

He'll be gone by the end of the week.

KEK
Also this, women don't want to make you happy, they just want to be the only ones happy.

This. If you manage to get more attention than her from him she's going to feel cucked or something.

I'd advise you to masturbate him a few times a day.

What's wrong with the Ukraine?

Wow yeah I concur. That's mk ultra level reverse psychology

>masturbati him
Pls Brazil, stop going g with trainees, you can make people happy without jerking them off
Is assblasted about the Russian attack

>Ukraine

Jesus Germany why is everything about making debts. How about you pay your. NATO debts.

nydailynews.com/life-style/52-italian-men-live-mothers-report-article-1.1519879

Nothing is wrong with Ukraine, except for the people. You see, every race has its undesirables, Ukrainians are the the untouchables of the white race.
Did you see our Inês Brasil putting things inside his vagina this weekend in a huge show?
That was based, brave woman.

Man what kind of selfish whores you got over there? My gf gets upset if im not smiling and happy for more than a day

We don't think we are "white", nor do we want to be associated with SnowNiggers and their snow huts and English empire of filth, child labor and heroin junkies.
t.

You whites got shit on us WOPs

that is because the cost of life on purchasing power ratio is higher than in other nations. basically the real estate market is a shit here and this is why italians are prone to stay with parents for a long time: saving money

w-we have no debts!

honestly though, if he feels like he can just live there without doing anything, he will get comfortable and just leech

>not selfish
>gets upset and craves attention if everything isn't hunky-dory

You WOP mate?!?

men have very strong sexual impulses. Ever since I lost mine, I've marveled at how I used to be so wound up over females and sex.

>52% white
>burger still turning every thread into a whiteness argument
litterally americans on Sup Forums

The opposite you moron. She gives ME attention, worries and does stuff for ME when something upsets ME.

psychopathy is an overt lack of empathy. Most women are illogical, and can be driven to psychopathy, but are not inherently psychopaths(except the estimated 10% of the general population)

don't exhibit nigger behaviors and i won't turn the thread into discussing whiteness.

Holyshit proto pol sopranos is about to be more than a meme between italian posters.

>her (and by extension his) parents' property
>not yours (or hers directly)

You have precisely zero say in the matter. If it's really that big of a deal, dump her and move on, but you're getting worked up over nothing.

Yes how fucked up to let family come stay

Help the bro out, you fag. Half of Italian live with their parents until they are 40.

How would the guy get comfortable living in a house where some guy is railing his sister every night. Dude will probably try to get a job and move out pretty quick.

Up north we call the Med piss-sea. Atlantic master race

Get over yourself and let the brother stay theRe while you live on her parents fucking property, you unbelievable cuck.

Tell her that your mom is also staying with you for an indefinite amount of time. Women don't care about anything but themselves so you have to find a way to teach them that affects their happiness before she can relate.

PAY DENBTS

Does she pay half the rent?
If so, sucks for you.
If you're a man and you pay for the whole bill, tell her to fuck off.

Proto pol sopranos?

Galicia, Asturias and País Basco should be ruled by Portugal

Don't even joke about that shit man. I dated a chick who would always compare me to her brother who was some 6'2 Chad.
I thought it was odd how she always touched his muscles and complimented him, then one day I come home to find her blowing him. Women are seriously fucked up.
Then again, she was a southerner so I should've seen it coming.

I hope you fight over this and she kicks you out of her home.

>tfw to smart to get blown by my sister

your dumb as fuck lol. its her parents place. Which mean its his place too. You are the stranger here

Fuck that your cities are all half in ruins, quite literally. Just visited Oporto and Vila Real and fucking hell is everything falling apart

Fuck his sister hard and long make she scream that he cant take it anymore he will leave

>her family's property

/thread

dump her.

She will learn through consequences not to treat men like s;laves when she depends on them (for tax dollars even if she is single and employed)

I'm pretty sure that cucks without any pride are in no short supply. Op sounds easily replaceable.

Tell her you're breaking up and she needs to find a new place too.

You sound like a bleeding heart liberal
I bet you want refugees to live with you as well