Tfw black

>tfw black
>tfw CEO of a software firm
>7 figure salary after taxes, which I pay
>often give my white employees advances so they can pay for their mother's medications
Why do I need to be deported again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hey mommy look what o posted!

Because Africa needs your ingenuity. The US is being selfish hoarding you to themselves.

Take your firm elsewhere. Don't need you.

Wouldn't you rather spread your wealth with your brethren rather than the oppressive white devils?

hey man whatever you can stay

pay taxes? don't beat the Dindu Drum? fuck it, come chill

don't understand the animosity desu

Not many here talking about deportation, Tyrone. Separate States with less kike influence..

I Prefer the company of white people, especially women. I've had enough of being called an "Oreo"

I Prefer the company of white people, especially women. I've had enough of being called an "Oreo"

>brethren

I'm white. I don't consider Europeans my brethren. Why should a black American consider Africans theirs?

Stormfags get out. You all sound the same. Brother reeee.

We don't care what color your skin is, we care about your character. Based off OP, you have made up a person that sounds like he's not a nigger.

Anyway, we already tried to deport all the niggers, and just ended up with the nation of Liberia, so we're not falling for that trick again.

>blacks
>deported
i think you meant demancipated

Sup Forums used to want to deport street trash and was fine with people like op alleges, but redditors popped up on the "we hate all blacks" larp and this is the end result. good job living a successful life op. you really accomplished a lot by posting here today.

>Why do I need to be deported again?
Because you're black. It's really a very simple concept. Everyone should understand it. Why are niggers so stupid?

>Why should a black American consider Africans theirs?

They unironically call other black people brother and sister. Are you memeing or have you never actually met a negro?

you dont if you dont act like a nog

>then your just some dude who is black

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

Deporting y'all would be a mistake and frankly unethical. Y'all are American, just as founded in this land as the original colonies with American bloodlines that stretch back before American Independence.
Let no-one hyphenate your American-ness, that separation causes such confusion when we need to band together and throw out foreign criminals. If we don't deport those beaners there'll be no space left in our jails for Black men. Those cells are for Americans!

rekt

fins have harshest bantz

That gif.

What the hell is going on there?

I hear that many african nations are growing economically. In real terms, not the fake bullshit terms the officials use here.

So, why not go where it's growing?

See the thing is niggers were born in Africa because they are animals. Everyone should know their place. Have you ever seen a white gorilla? no right! that's because God sent all animals to Africa, the biggest mistake done was that when slavery ended all niggers should have been shipped back to their own wildlife sanctuaries in africa, that's where they actually belong.

Black niggers and sunni muslims have no place living in a civilized society just as wild animals. Their only place is in a jungle or at the end of a barrel of a gun.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

were you born in the states and/or immigrate legally?

if you answered yes to either, then you don't need to be deported.

>Just soccer things
Gay sport (super gay sport)

Maths degree, $300k starting here.

Fuck off Bajirao. I like Tyrone much better than you.

>tfw shilling on Sup Forums
>tfw they report me

mmhhh

I wonder if it will ever be a treatable mental disorder that some white guys pretend to be black or any other minority online

>black
>CEO of a software firm

Window dressing located

Says a fucking nigger, reason why blacks were in Africa because God realized they are animals and should be with other animals only.

nothing unusual, just some melodramatic faggot getting his ass blasted

if you're a citizen good for you. If you're not then it is moral and lawful to deport you.

Because no matter how rich and succesful you're, you will always be black.