Will Kek protect Trump from sorcery?

Will Kek protect Trump from sorcery?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/trump-creates-new-office-son-law-kushner-overhaul-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course. Jewish/Protestant/Satanist worship cannot pierce the protection of memetic shielding.

There just a bunch of autistic sjw's that have zero idea what they are doing so they just keep repreating the phrase "No More drumpf!!!" Then go get some coffee like they just save the world.

GIVE KEK YOUR ENERGY

>tfw it still doesn't feel real when you hear 'president trump'

>GIVE KEK YOUR ENERGY
ELECTRIC ENERGY FOR HIS PURIFYING SWORD

Take my digits kek! Protect God Emperor Trump from the ancom witches!

ASSUMING DIRKEK CONTROL

If they keep using people who already lost their powers years ago kek wont need to do anything.

All Praise Kek, Amun!

very nice

LO! LORD KEK, THE GOD OF CHAOS, THE BRINGER OF LIGHT, AND THE BRINGER OF TRUTH, WE ASK FOR YOUR ETERNAL PROTECTION ON US FROM THE EVIL WITCHES AND THEIR EVIL SOULS! AMEN!

IMPRESSIVE

I assure you Trump is well protected.

There are some serious Moloch worshippers against him too. One posted this pic in a thread yesterday.

im really starting to think this is rigged

we are against Trump after he got elected

Thank god some wizards came in time to cast a protection spell.
ALL HAIL KEK!!!

I can assure you it is not. I don't even keep track of the posts using a get watcher. You are seeing the synchronicities which connect all things. That is the power of Kek.

PROTECT!!!

Praise be to Kek!

Nobody noticed the massive ID get?

>HEIsN

He Is N this thread.

i dont know man. its probably the only thing top lvl Sovereign Grand Commander mason does and hes like fml i didnt ask for this

Oh my... TAKE MY POWER KEK AND DO YOUR WILL

Trump Creates New Office For Son-In-Law Kushner To Overhaul Government

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/trump-creates-new-office-son-law-kushner-overhaul-government

There is nothing to worry about.

Magik does not work if you openly tell people you are doing it.

Look it up.