Turkroaches BTFO!

Not all germans are cucked Sup Forums, let me present to you a brief story of the Austrian Identitarian Movement (IBÖ - Identitäre Bewegung Österreich)

In Austria the Identitarian Movement climbed on the turkroach embassy in Vienna and enrolled a Poster which read "Erdogan - hol deine Türken ham" translated to "Erdogan - get your turks back home"

Video of the incident:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QgMkIq7b8fU

Fun fact:
The Identitarians didn't just only cuck the turkish security in the turkish embassy, they also cucked the AUSTRIAN MILTARY POLICE.

kurier.at/chronik/wien/militaerpolizei-bemerkte-identitaeren-aktion-nicht/253.931.076

> Embassies in Austria are protected from the Military police since the terror attacks in Germany took place
> Bunch of right-wing activists justs climb on the embassy and enroll a huge poster to say Turkroaches go back home
> Austrian MP didnt see anything

Europas Jugend Reconquista!!!
Der Widerstand wächst.

Also share stories and actions of your contries right-wing resistance movements.

Other urls found in this thread:

iboesterreich.at
youtube.com/watch?v=GO0nDEAjCfY
youtube.com/watch?v=-lA0JdjAjBw
neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/index.php?cid=1#focus
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=m5oRoVHD_nM
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3yBrSsWcAAO1D0.jpg:large
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/846288355717451776
youtube.com/channel/UC0iwWITR47cECd5iVCYJNBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m5oRoVHD_nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bumps with pictures of other actions follow

Noice

Protest against fake news on austrians state televison building

The European Identity movement is my biggest hope for the occident, I hope they keep making noise and building numbers

A shame that the channel this video is hosted on makes it impossible to share it with normalfags.

iboesterreich.at

Europe has to stay white.

Support your local nationalist movements where ever you can.
No money -> help them form protests
No time -> spend some $

youtube.com/watch?v=GO0nDEAjCfY

Linz main railroad station

Integration is a lie - remigration now!

you cunts failed with Hoffer.

well 90% hate Erdogan in Europe so its fucking mainstream do to that, i think Erdogan is fucking based and does the right thing for his own people, our culture is so cucked that we have to discuss for months to ban his political events in our own countries, Erdogan just shows how weak European culture became, sad

Fuck the normies hans.

If they stay asleep now they will never wake up. Its the active memebers of society that shape society. The normies will fall in line, as long as they have beer and pussiy.

based

went to 2 marches with the identitarians, great chants, a lot of women were there too, really gave me hope

Bumping. It matters that we get people who are willing to take to the streets and represent our western values.
We all need to get a little more fit.

präis käk änd päppäl^^

Schnauze Saellner

Identitarians are so wholesome:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lA0JdjAjBw

I probably need a proxy to watch the other videos because the channel doesn't have any content through german servers, don't I?

präis käk änd pääpä

Dont worry crocodile Dundee!

The austrian president hasn't that much power.
What really counts is the parlament.

neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/index.php?cid=1#focus

FPÖ leading in all polls

schonwieder eingepisst sellner?

madin why are you so obsessed with germany?

IB are disgusting and dangerous racists. The government has to step up and destroy that organization, it risks the social peace.

*wenn die pipi fliesst*

Hai gais mai neim is Martin Sällner^^

link doesnt work faggot

god i hate you stupid alt right trolls, maybe idk read a book or go to school and stop evading responsibilities in your moms basement

>"Erdogan - hol deine Türken ham"
>"ham"
What did they mean by this? Absolutely haram, by the way.

>Austrian nationalist movement
>one chink looking guy.and a.bunch of brown people surrounding a blonde woman

The "leader" of the IB is a 27 year old philosophy student that pissed himself when he got attacked by leftists in the subway of Vienna and his girlfriend is a Polish immigrant girl

Really makes you think

based IB

where do you think you are?

Austrians look like that.

Americans genuinely believe that Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland are full of blonde haired blue eyed people but in reality they look like Northern Italians and Croats.

Looks like it.

Für alle Krauts:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=m5oRoVHD_nM

Kriegt endlich eure Ärsche hoch.
Oder sollen eure Großeltern und Eltern den Sozialstaat für Türken und Kanacken aufgebaut haben.

>that pissed himself when he got attacked by leftists in the subway of Vienna and his girlfriend is a Polish immigrant girl
thats literary not true. stop memeing /deutsch/

someone on reddit gave a link to this website. i wish now i'd have never clicked

>and his girlfriend is a Polish immigrant girl
Based.

that never happened look at his jeans you leftist retard

pbs.twimg.com/media/C3yBrSsWcAAO1D0.jpg:large

He took on 8 antifa and won, better than you ever could faggot.

hab mich schon gemeldet, bekomm aber keine antwort. ib in deutschland ist sehr klein, gerade in meiner region

basel erwache!

DIE GENERATION MEINER GRO?ELTERN UND ELTERN SIND DIEJENIGEN DIE DIESE KANAKEN HIER INS LAND LASSEN
SIE SOLLEN ALLE VERRECKEN

>rnd picture of a jeans
>LOOK AT THIS PROOF!

Dont worry hans,

leftist will be first, even before the roaches!

have another one and enjoy your stay, mastertroll

>when hitler would have personally led you to the gas chamber because you look like the posterchild for "unworthy life" but in 2017 you are the last hope of the right

Your country is cucked until Hofer wins.

dein link funktioniert nicht, duhmösi

Sag mal, bist du eigentlich zu deppert Fideos zu verlinken?

Bless this Thread

GIGATÜRKE BITTE

I don't care about Germany.

The only thing I care about is Bavaria.

If all people in NRW or Berlin are slaughtered by muslims who cares? As long as I am good in Bavaria all Germans can fuck off!

I have come to the conclusion that Austria is the least gay European country. Is it the Catholicism?

Hat hier jemand IB gesagt?

:^)

Indeed there are some very beautiful woman in the Movement. But the most important thing is they are redpilled too!!

Deutschland den Deutsche!
Vive la france!

Together for europe french bro.
Dont let the shills and antifa piss you of.

gib mir mal den link, mein sohn

>Deutschland den Deutsche!

Yes Pjotr, Deutschland den Deutsche!

Even small towns are under allahs rule

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/846288355717451776

youtube.com/channel/UC0iwWITR47cECd5iVCYJNBQ

Ich bin nicht dein sohn, mein lieber

>irgendein typ mit ib-banner und ohne eigene fideos
wiju etzala haste mich überzeugt

honestly 2 years ago i had zero hope for the west, i knew about the identitarians but for me it was nothing worth

but when i saw it myself, the girls truly made me think that we couldn't lose this, i thought that movement was full of men who will never have children etc

but they're a fucking army, and well organized, basically they're like the "grey wolves" of turkey, but a bit late in the game, it will take time before they're a real army but it will happen

looks like they're wearing spartan shields from the movie 300 in their hair

Ja, wird bestimmt eine IB kartoffel sein, die als araber larpt.

Great job, lads.

Austria has been leading the way lately with the Identarian movement.

They seem to always be able to bring out the young to hostile territoriality, such as Vienna.

Deus Vult.

lol god bless burgers you have simple souls i wish i could be at peace like you.

HEIL UNSEREN ÖSTERREICHER KAMERADEN !

i think it was created in France, and went straight to Germany and Austria with the message "this time we fight together"

that's the point, it's the spartan symbol

kek

>berbers and part Jews are European
Cool movement

Google search the link gives you this:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5oRoVHD_nM

I guess thats the video

no, fuck the french
and the brits
and especially the poles.

I'd rather remove all of you than kebab

Come home with your shield, or on it, lad.

t. asian hybrid

t. kebab

Why is it all the best Germans are Austrians?

Chilling when I think that this just happened 5min away from me and I didn't even realized it.

Fuck off, divide and conquer-shill.

that's probably because you're a kebab

but you're right, fuck the brits and the germans, we can unite for now but after the storm i hope we nuke both of you

Nobody is. Germany can rot in hell, Bavarians are welcome tho.

Dreckiger Islamistenverehrer. Dich sollte man als erstes Vergasen. Unsere Europäischen Nachbarn haben eine weitaus größere kulturelle und historische verbundenheit mit uns als jeglicher Allahu Akbar rufende Drecks pack. Ich würde dich als erstes Töten du Verräter !

But leading doesnt mean a shit.
if they should form another red-blavk-green koalition, i will REEEEE the parlament down!

Yeah it came frome france and the main differnce to austrian/homegrown movements was their focus on the european element.

Before it was all like:
I dont care about germany/france/... we have our own problems.
They brought nationalist from all across europe together.

Ok get the shoe the Asians have been hard at work getting this ready for you guys so nows the time to use it.

Squash those bugs.

Nice to see that Europe is finally waking up.

Antifa BTFO

yeah, i think they have a pub in France, the only thing required to enter is to be "from european descent, and nationalist" some lefties made a petition to close it, and they failed

i wonder where their petition was for the extremists mosques

nationalist would be enough desu.
discrimination by race is a meme

They're setting up in Spain if you want to join them.

Islam needs to be wiped out tough.

Thats the spirit!

May kek bless you based Hans.

islam isnt a race

no, if you start with just a bit of laxism in your mind, you already lost, every single shitskin have to understand what the Identitarian Movement is, it's discriminative, and it's a good thing for europeans

So what ? Religion is an illness, Islam is the most deadly one there ever was.

i want to discriminate by culture and qualification, not by race

Primarily i agree with you, there a few races where the genetics are showing real deficiencies. For example black people, have good athletic genes but tend to be academically inferior. No matter how you bring them up or teach them. Genetics are real.

i don't think the Identitarian Generation cares about your feelings

european culture is white
white is european culture

Thats the loser mentality

Stop being a loser and be awesome instead.

Also: Bayern rockt! Mia san mia!