Do you Drink? You're a Blue Pilled Loser

Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism

>6: Promotion of excessive drinking

You've been jewed if you drink.

Don't give me your excuses junkie. Tell them to the people you're begging change off of, for your next drink.

Alcohol is the most degenerate substance on earth.

If you drink, you are NOT red pilled. You're a blue pilled normie faggot loser.
Probably fat, sweaty with a giant gut and beard who thinks he's a hard ass.
Or a skinny beta faggot with "ironic" facial hair and wear a winter hat in the summer, or all year round.

You people cry about commies, cultural marxism ruining your country, but totally ignore alcohol is on their list and how they are doing it.

You're a mind fucked blue pilled loser junkie

>inb4 okay mohammed, go back to the mosque
President Donald Trump, DOES NOT DRINK ALCOHOL
He's more successful and accomplished than any loser alcoholic. Especially (you), here on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My father, his father before him and his father were all alcoholics. If I drink I think I'll become an alcoholic too.

>DOES
>NOT
>DRINK
>THE
>FERMENTED
>JEW

>DOES NOT DRINK ALCOHOL

You're not missing out on ANYTHING. Don't go that road.

I quit drinking a few years ago. Just smoke Marijuana now. One of the best decisions I ever made. Women are intolerable now though, especially when they drink.

Literal poison.
It's rotten and fermented fruits and grains.
It has turned sour. It poisons you. Getting drunk is being poisoned.
You CAN DIE from ALCOHOL POISONING, cause it's poison.

ALL Booze bottles and boxes need the Skull and Crossbones poison symbol.
All alcohol packaging should look like a cigarette pack.

I will sue my government liquor bureau one day on the same basis tobacco smokers did.
Selling a harmful and dangerous substance with NO WARNING Labels on the effects or dangers.

I want every box of beer to look like shit.
Car crashes
Yellow people
Some woman getting raped/beat
Losers fighting
People covered in their own piss/shit/vomit from losing bowel control

Same.
I didn't drink till I was 21.
Besides fucking bar sluts and wasting lots of money, it had way more harmful effects on my life than good.

Wanna sue the LCBO with me?? They got deeeeep pockets.
$1,000,000,000 (billion) a year in sales

I've seen that list before but I've never seen quotes or sources in support.

They'd prob settle out of court for a couple million to keep us quiet.

Here's the KIKE shill, right on time.

>Where's the sources??
>I've heard that, but ya know SAUCE am I right goys, I mean guys
>Keep drinking
>Get in a fight, cause petty crime, drive drunk
>Hire my brother Shlomo to defend you in court
>Pay the fines
>Drink more to forget your problems
>Sholomo will always help bail you out
>Keep drinking

So how do I stop?

Online search "detox center"
Alcoholics Anonymous
WILL POWER

They talk like you're weak if you "can't handle your liquor"
BULLSHIT
You're 100X more the man, than any alco-cuck faggot waste if you can abstain.
Especially in their Marxist society of booze on TV 24/7. Drunks are the cool people. Drunks get laid
Go to the cluuuubbb, grind with sluts, get herpes

You realise alcohol is a waste of time and money and just stop. I quit after university. I didn't make a vow and could still drink if I wanted to. It doesn't really appeal to me so I don't do it.

When I go out with friends I just drink coffee, soft drinks, or water. No more hangovers, no more bad decisions, no more retardation. Life is a lot calmer.

I got highly addicted to it. To the point I would have seizures if my blood alcohol feel below a certain level.
Alcohol depresses your seratonin and dopeamine glads.
After lots of alcohol, and then stop, your brain goes into over drive
Hence the shakes, seizures

Delirium Tremens. Look it up people. Scary fucking shit.
Alcohol withdraw CAN KILL YOU
Why don't they teach that in schools? Why do they rag on pot and ignore alcohol??
Who runs the schools and media???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

Delirium tremens (DTs) is a rapid onset of confusion usually caused by withdrawal from alcohol. When it occurs, it is often three days into the withdrawal symptoms and lasts for two to three days. People may also see or hear things other people do not.[1] Physical effects may include shaking, shivering, irregular heart rate, and sweating.[2] Occasionally, a very high body temperature or seizures may result in death.[1] Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs to withdraw from.

DON'T TEACH THAT IN SCHOOL

Watch out for weed too, bad!!

IF you suffer a "hang over", you're going through mild WITHDRAW from alcohol
If your hang over lasts several days, YOU'RE ADDICTED

>DON'T TEACH THAT IN SCHOOL
>Stay away from weed kids. Alcohol is fine

>auditory and visual hallucinations
>sweats
>shakes
>confusion
>irregular heart rate

SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BODY AND MIND!!!

>Durrrrr pot destroys brain cells.......

ALCOHOL PICKLES YOUR FUCKING MIND

Crazy drunk homeless people are not crazy and drunk because they are homeless, they are homeless and crazy, because they are drunks.
Get it??

LOL
Fucking crickets
Every time. Does anyone REAL post on this board is it just KIKE shills pushing their shit??

Obviously if you're having seizures you need medical help. I never got to that point although I did drink regularly and to excess. Looking back, I was just completely ignorant.

My parents never drank but also never really explained why it was a bad idea. I don't have any alcoholics in my family (there aren't even any smokers) so maybe we don't have the alcoholic gene or whatever it is.

UK culture glorifies drinking and idiocy in general. Coming to that realization and quitting alcohol was probably my first real red pill.

Getting drunk every once and a while isn't bad. It's only a problem when you ruin every weekend because you're too hungover to do shit.

i have a couple months of college left, I plan on not drinking after I graduate also.