Samurai Jack

I hope you guys are watching the most red pilled show on tv right now.

here is a list of what he had killed so far in this season
-bunch of normies (the robots at the beginnig)
-a gay robot
-an obese fuck (the tank)
and finally
-4+ tumblrinas

for a show made by a jew its immensely politically incorrect, just how I like it

>Girl Power Outage

Damn, most of these are pretty great.

Uhmmmm sweetie, I don't know how to tell you but that show is insanely misogynistic and you shouldn't be watching it if you ever want to have a girlfriend. (you need to dump the video games too hun)

Episode 3 was great. First episode was cool but had me worried they'd fuck it up.

Is it true they changed the rating from 14 to R?

I read the comic/manga a while ago, can't recall if it is based on it.

Why is he black?

Tfw your girlfriend calls people niggers, and uses her fluent Spanish to mock illegals being deported, online.

its just lighting, he is a nip

I was worried ((they)) were pushing the strong fighting womyn, but Jack btfo those bitches once he realized they are only women.

I mean, nobody on the show swears, we've only gotten backside nudity so far, and Jack's desire to commit suicide was just tastefully hinted at. You can get away with a lot of fucked up shit with a 14 rating

10/10

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>fluent spanish

Found the beaner lover

>right now

is it 2001 now?

Calling it now.
The last one to (((die))) is alive and becomes Jack's companion/lover because "le nature is beautiful and Aku wants to destroy it"

Classic redeemed villain bullshit.

The fact that Jack also fell down proves she is alive only because she was written to be his companion and love interest

He also killed a sentient robot X9 in the previous seasons. And don't forget those bounty hunters he killed

What do you do when a leftie momsplains to you?

New season, m8

>being this easily baited by a kike

Gee it's like they knew exactly how to appeal to shitlords like you

Jack is voiced by a black person, so Sup Forums could never watch it

What do Japs think about Samurai Jack?

I agree, it's pretty obvious what they are going for.

Even if that happens. The show will handle it in a brilliant way. Because so far it's been the most brilliant storytelling on all of tv in years.

>watching cartoons
>redpilled

Pick one.

>posting on a weeaboo website and complaining about cartoons
>Redpilled

Select only one.

Not to mention you're attacking the medium of the message, not the message itself.

I'm genuinely surprised at the new season because 99% of the time, new seasons and remakes go to complete shit as they start pushing the latest trendy shit going. Samurai Jack didn't, they stuck to the core of the original series and it's just as good as if not better than before.

And Ben 10 is voiced by a woman, and Meowth from Pokemon was voiced by a tranny. Your point?

>tumblr shows
>redpilled
i want manchildren to leave

>they start pushing the latest trendy shit going. Samurai Jack didn't

Enjoy your 'man and his (surrogate) daughter' cartoon coming off the heels of the Last of Us and Logan.

just caught up on them last night. good shit.

I've enjoyed it very much so far. Good, solid character for young men to idolize.

You know what show really grinds my gears? Bob's Burgers. The man is a total push over who lets his family treat him like shit, often times in public. None of the characters are relatable or believable. And there's only something like twelve episodes but Adult Swim airs it two episodes a night every night. I try not to give this show, Robot Chicken, and that nee Super Hero Manor show any ratings.

>be working (i know foreign concept to a NEET but try to follow)
>boss offers you a raise
>take it
HEH STUPID FOOL IT'S LIKE YOUR BOSS KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO APPEAL TO YOU

bitch don't think you can out trivia me on voice actors. I bet you didn't know Bobby from King of the Hill was voiced by a woman

the current Samurai jack reminds me of this

Why do you assume Sup Forums hates black people?

>Found the beaner lover
hey no fair I didn't make that post

I'm waiting for it to end before watching it all

I consider it a study in unchecked leftism.

His kids basically hate him, his wife is an aloof whore who does basically nothing other than ridicule him, and every other episode he has to fight to keep his business afloat or else the bureaucracy will shut him down.

His lack of true retaliation is a bit shitty, but it's exactly the kind of reaction that kind of society wants desperately. Though there is a few glimmers of hope when he finally gets tired of all that shit and show the people around him respect him more when he's assertive.

Didnt kill the human bounty hunters.

Such a shame display of kek

It's not made by a Jew, it's made by a Russian.

Agreed, the new adult direction gives them more freedom and makes it better as a result.

Plus the all the art is highly refined compared to the original because of advances in animation technology.