*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

IS TAXATION THEFT?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theft
defoo.org/inner-circle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Taxation is paying for the institutions that protect your capital. Capitalists need the state.

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theft
>Theft is the illegal taking of another person's property...
>illegal

Taxation is not illegal, therefore it's not theft.

he's a bully

MIKE

>without that person's permission or consent
Never consented to taking money from me so jamal can have 8 childrens

>theft is the illegal taking of another person's property or services without that person's permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it

YOU'RE CALLING ME A BULLY!!! HOW DARE YOU COME ON MY SHOW AND TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SNOTNOSE!! ME, THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHER OF THE 21ST CENTURY

>protect your capital
If they're actually concerned with protecting my capital why don't they let me choose my own protection agency? Is it because the state will...steal it?

no, but you're entitled to still be angry about it

So if it's not illegal, it's not theft.
It has to fullfill all the requirements in the definition to be theft.

Taxation doesn't fullfill the illegal requirement, so it's not theft.

>When you spare your mom's life

Alright mate, enjoy Somali. Have a nice day tho.

No.

No if used to pay working services for the population, yes those services are shit.

roads

>democratic state's law is lawful

>Excuse me sir, but I own this path, you are violating the NAP
>call up the cops to have Molymeme thrown in my private prison
>Cops show up and check my silver subscription
>Molymeme laughs and shows his Gold police subscription
>Cops arrest me for harassing a Gold subscriber by calling police on him, take me to private prison without trial
>at least there is no Government to take 20% of my income

laws as defined by whom ? also if you repeat the same argument again and again it doesn't make it valid

Not is it's fee for service. Being forced to pay for things you use is not a crime.

If not, then yes there is an element of involuntary exploitation resulting from the threat of force.

Wow, so the people who make the rules guaranteed they wouldn't be breaking them. Really makes you think.

only fags were butthurt by that, the guy was a fucking cuck and Stefan straightened him out. Sorry you've taken too many cocks to see that.

>So if it's not illegal, it's not theft.
>Rape isn't rape because it's legal.

Yeah it is, if it's without representation nigga

Theft requires the unlawful taking of property. It's unlawful because no authority exists to take the property.

Until one can show that taxation does not stem from the lawful authority of the people to impose a tax for necessary societal services, the "hurr durr taxation is theft" argument fails on it's face.

I'm saying taxation isn't illegal, because it's not defined as illegal in the law
Murder for example is illegal because it's defined as illegal in the law

it's that simple

muh roads

I have no idea what you're trying to say

>brainlet

Sometimes, now fucking move

so if let's say a state makes it legal to steal then it's not consider theft ?
>lawful authority
Authorities define the laws that they have to fall follow so by definition all authorities are lawful

no u

Yeah, you can just pay for roads with everyone using them. Add it to fuel costs or something.

Also, use the block-chain to keep everything transparent, so you could trace back every penny you've paid. Abolish income tax first, scale down with the use of the block-chain and see how everyone will flourish.

First step: implement the block-chain.

I really hope this technology will take off soon, it'll hold all the crooked motherfuckers accountable. Forget all the left-right narratives, this is what will change everything and give the power back to the people. We must unite for the greater good. Set aside our differences to achieve this goal. After that you're free to hate each other again.

According to the law? No.

According to philosophy? Possibly. If you refuse to pay, they throw you in a cage by force.

okay I see what you're saying now
there is a difference in the common meaning of the word "theft" and the legal definition of it
you guys were using the common meaning of the word, while I was using the legal definition

Of course it's theft, and I enjoy freedomain radio.

Taxation is closer to extortion than theft.
Kinda like paying the mafia 'protection money' to keep you safe.

Ya, kinda like this:

sure thing buddy of course it's legal nobody saying it's illegal what we are saying is it's immoral also as an off topic note Netherlands is probably the most beautiful country in Europe

in other words

according to opinions of thieves: no
according to objective reality: yes

Argument Seller, I need your strongest arguments. I'm going into debattle.

HOW DARE YOU LECTURE ME, KID??

I'LL LET YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN A PHILOSOPHER FOR 30 YEARS, A DRAMA TEACHER AND A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA. I HAVE DEDICATED MY ENTIRE LIFE MASTERING MY ARGUMENTS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, BESIDES STUDYING A SOCIOLOGY COURSE?? REEEE

MIKE

MIIIIIIIKE

MIKE

*Opens Cuckshed door cautiously* y-yes

CUT HIM OFF, MIKE

CUT THE FRITZ OFF. I NEED TO GET TO THE NEXT CALLER

MIKE

MIIIIIIKE

CUT HIM OFF, MIKE!!

>according to objective reality: yes
philosophy is not objective reality.

Also, this reminds me of the Socratic dialog "euthyphro"

>Socrates: Is that which is pious so because it is dear to the gods, or is that which is dear to the gods so because it is pious?

Translate:
>Modern Day Socrates: IIs that which is legal so because it is righteous to the lawmakers, or is that which is righteous to the lawmakers so because it is legal?

no contract, unable to avoid using their services (the service fee argument is invalid) , will get gun in face if i dont pay - its theft.

philosophy is the consistent universal application of first principles.

whats your point other than being a smartass?

It's theft but I don't care. It works. Rigid moral frameworks are for autists.

HE IS DONE, MOLYMEME IS DONE

He lost 50k subscribers after the Molygate.

The piece of shit CULT LEADER and a JEW is FUCKING DONE

>defending molymeme at his worst

oyy veyyy

inconsistent moral theories are for idiots and commies.

rape also works! thus: virtuous

gud ergument

>philosophy is the consistent universal application of first principles.
philosophy is not objective as you claimed before.
not objective in any way.
Ask a naturalist what is good and he will give you a different answer than a daoist

MIKKKEEEEEE

Yes it is, but without it modern society would crumble, probably for Stefan too. His work is pretty worthless in a society where people are fighting for their survival. In abundancy it's entertaining to listen some rants and maybe some people can donate for that too.

Hey Stefan... whatcha doin'?

MIIIKE

MIKE MIKE MIKE

MIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

CUT OFF THE GERMAN KID, MIKE

I AM DONE WITH THIS SNOTTY BRAT

HOW DARE HE LECTURE ME HURR DURRR

Taxation benefits society, rape benefits individual and hurts more people. You need to consult Stefan for better arguments.

People are fucking onto him. This (((cult leader))) is DONE. He is YESTERDAY'S NEWS!

defoo.org/inner-circle/

>legal positivism

wew lad

propose that rape is good, or that theft is sometimes moral, and i will give you a response. im not gonna start a pointless debate about opinions and general stuff that doesnt matter.

(((Molykike))) is DONE

taxation benefits society
biggest lie ever told is because of taxation that our society are crumbling with all those Arabs and niggers living of the system

What's your point? Do what works. If it violates some obscure moral principle, who gives a shit?

With the ((((((((((((((libertarians)))))))))))))))) you always lose, Sup Forums

He's not wrong, though.

Depends on the kind of debate we are having. One which exists in the ethos of reality or one which exists in universal truth.

If there's no gorvernment and law how can you claim property?

how do you know it benefits society? who is the spokesman of society? oooh its you! i see. slavery was also good for society, right? argument from effect, seriously?

How would a protection agency protect against nukes?
> I don't need to worry about nukes because I hired some bodyguards.

kek

This. Property is a legal construct.

Ah yes, the Varg argument. I'm sure if there were no benefits there wouldn't be mass immigration either. But it's idiotic to think you must automatically have both systems.

We could end immigration now and keep the current system if there were any will to do it.

might is right? so what are you doing in this thread?
you're a sociopath

you have me rollin my niqqa

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE, Sup Forums

Who says my agency doesn't have nukes?

I can't believe you're not trolling and people are actually this stupid. You best be under 18 mate.

You guys having an argument?

>*blocks your path*
AM I BEING DETAINED

No, inflation is

Another shit strawman, go speak with Stefan already please. I don't support slavery and I think it too benefit only individuals who got rich with cheap labor, it and its supporters are responsible for Americas' black population.

Sweet insults but that's how the world works. It's not evil, it's just reality.

there are also bad people in our states too
by taxing people you aren't making anyone a favor as you reward unwanted behavior

sorry i've been stuck in wet concrete on route 16 for about a week, what happened with molyneux?

calling things you dont understand a "strawman" is rich.

is theft immoral?

What did you even hope to expect? Molygate is not even a surprise. This piece of shit kept it hidden that he was half-jewish, and being a cult leader, he asked his wife to offer free (((therapy sessions))) to his inner circle a.ka. freedomain radio fans.

He is a known, proven con artist who told a kid 10 years ago to defoo his family and leave to live together with Molymeme.

He has openly stated in his older video that people should come and shoot them.

He flip-flops on every politicial or social issue known to man. We have a ancap libertarian here who supports anti-open-borders politcian Trump. Do you still believe this guy??

>2017
>Still subscribing (((MolyJew)))
What the fuck are you doing, you shill?

I didn't say it was morally right.
I said it's not theft by the legal definition of theft.
But I guess I was just being autistic.

nope not trolling, and I'm 20

Depends on the situation, just like any other question of morality.

What makes my giggle most is the fact that all of these jewtubers think if we bant them, we are automatically mainstream media shills.

op asked a question, your nihilistic input is not required nor helpful

kek

All this can't be true.

But if it was, it would surely be hella funny.

how so? it either is, or is not. it cant depend. how about rape? same answer?

I belive everything Molymeme says.

In general yes, in form of taxation no depending on how it's used.

>When the thief also runs the legal system.

Great argument

Then you basicly get fudealisem where rich land owners keep small private armies to hold on to their land

Eat shit nerd, I answered his question. It's been fun watching you sperg out about how reality has to follow your obscure moral framework though. Good luck with that.

Same as killing is immoral if you just go randomly butcher people, but when you kill someone in self defense the rules bend. Are you that retarded?