Brit/pol/ - Morrissey the Vegan edition

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html
archive.is/JeDu0

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes
archive.is/ZvEDW

>Amber Rudd claims Whatsapp encrypted messaging is a terrorist hotbed and must be stopped (even though Vault 7 showed us that GCHQ can back-door your own back-door)
theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/26/intelligence-services-access-whatsapp-amber-rudd-westminster-attack-encrypted-messaging
archive.is/HaXjr [yes it says Haxr]

>Theresa May: Terror and Hate Speech are joined, blames social media
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-socialmedia-idUKKBN16V1Q3
archive.is/SWXvq

>Boris: Google, FB and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/
archive.is/JghkP

>UKIP finished? Carswell: Job done, Farage: Not over
talkcarswell.com/home/job-done--thank-ukip/3237
archive.is/b1AMg

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/
archive.is/OtAoi

>March in London against Brexit [achieves nothing]
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-march-idUKKBN16W0J5
archive.is/d6UNE

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39381889
vimeo.com/209349326
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/women-gather-form-human-chain-10105637?ICID=FB_mirror_main
youtube.com/watch?v=CxOlX7-6uww
youtube.com/watch?v=T8V82TXOzm0
youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY
archive.is/JeDu0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Opinions on Gaius Julius Caesar lads?

Reminder: the QT special is on tonight.

Lifting weights

First for Mick.

First for Pipe to Pipe Bushmen

nth for brown sauce

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39381889

>I use YouTube as a babysitter, so now we need to police this huge site so it's all appropriate for my 3-year-old

Shitty modern parents need to be wiped out. Day of the Pointy Lego Bricks when?

>What do you want to do lad. I could help you plan it. I was a cab driver for 2 years and have a giant map of London staring at me now on my wall

Really? Well okay, in one day from about half 10 in the morning to 9pm (arriving and leaving from st pancras) I would like to visit the British museum, the national gallery, the national portrait gallery and also go to parliament square for an hour to harass europhiles.

vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326

>pick one

Explain this.

C&O stands for China & Other

may is pretty /fa/ tbqh

What's the point of it?

Also was last week's as bad as everyone was predicting? Was it really an hour of buzzwords and praising Islam?

This really pisses me off, parents just don't want to take responsibility any more, and want everyone else to modify their behaviour accordingly.

>in march against trump discord
>someone links a picture from Sup Forums
>it's from Sup Forums

why is that place so cucked

Since the anniversary of the Falklands War coming up soon you lads mind dumping some Anti-Argentinian memes?

The window

>Asian slightly lower than White
Bullshit (unless it's like a Rotherham thing where they're just too scared to police pakis)

APOLOGISE

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/women-gather-form-human-chain-10105637?ICID=FB_mirror_main

>What's the point of it?
Brexit special.

>Also was last week's as bad as everyone was predicting?
Yep it was absolutely fucking awful.

Lads I sent my laptop off to get fixed but it has loads of memes about Jo Cox and nazi propaganda, should I be worried?

FUUUARK YES
the brit/pol/ question time threads are literally unironically the reason i havent an herod

We counter culture now.

Sure

I literally forgot about it fuck

>all wearing glasses
youtube.com/watch?v=CxOlX7-6uww

why not just buy a new thinkpad for £100

Davis and Starmer will be the only remotely sensible ones there
>clegg whines about muh second referendum
>salmond whines about muh scotland dragged out of europe
>evans tries to argue that ukip isn't dead

Argies are as white as bread

Yes, you are totally screwed.
You'll be put into a cell with three Muslims who will be told you blasphemed Muhammad. You will be murdered and your treasonous government will laugh about it and burn your body without conducting an autopsy or handing it over to your family.

Bread is white though.

> More than 400 jihadi fighters believed to be back in Britain, security sources tell Sky News

>yfw conservatism actually is the new punk rock

>saving images to your computer
>not just using 4chanx and copy+pasting images from google image search

What was wrong with it?

>Nick Clegg
>Alex Salmond
Old meat. Only interesting one is David Davis.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8V82TXOzm0

>"I'm so relevant and punk that I sell out and do BUTTER ADVERTS"

What a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY

Brown bread isn't.

poat the vid where he calls out saville as a paedo years before the MSM

Evening lads

>tfw anarchists and conservatives are on the same side
woah wtf i love this timeline now

Not really.

This alt right shit seems to be the new punk rock, but most of them are libertarian (((corporate))) cock suckers.

Traditional conservatism is still extremely niche.

Is it the EU thing today, lads? I'm so nervous.

I'm going to miss this as I have to go be social and I'm totally ok with it.
>evans
>clegg
>salmond
>birmingham
Going to be an utter clusterfuck.

He's an American citizen now so he didn't vote for Brexit, but he did vote in the US election. For Hillary Clinton.

So he's an irrelevant cunt saying whatever he can to seem anti-establishment. Still love PiL though.

>archive.is/JeDu0
Thanks for archiving all the links lad, I appreciate it.
This should be standard operating procedure for all links on here desu.

"Asian" vs Muslim

All of those sikh gangs and hindu gangs getting money slushed to them by the labour party and engaging in political corruption!

This adds to the "rates per 1000".

Muslims also openly say they would not join the police force because "what if i had to arrest a Muslim?" That shows you how much they let things slide in their ghettos/ voting districts.

Anyone got the Suzanne Evans pasta with the cooing, granny nipples and jap's eye?

Do you still like I can't believe its not butter margarine?

>((()))

I just watched the video with the piggos being slaughtered? What do you lads think of it?

I feel like I should care. I tried to.

Nothing to be nervous of. We're doing good, and things will only get better.

It's on the 29th

Guy look handsome . Good for him.

Easy peasy
>go from St Pancras to British museum(5 minute cab ride use uber or Addison lee)
>British museum to the national gallery and national portrait gallery(Trafalgar square)
(15 min walk or 10 cab ride).
>Then walk from there(Trafalgar square)down Whitehall to parliament square.
You could do loads more if you wanted

Well thanks for keeping us updated on your life.

Women posing in front of a city built by men

Alright Brit/pol/'s favourite virgin, how's tricks?

The absolute nanny state

Lad...

You keep disappointing me with your shit taste in waifus lad. Post someone who is human not rat.

Margarine is fucking vile. But he flogged Country Life butter, which is nice.

We don't want everything we had before. People who didn't want to leave want that. We want to leave.

The wild hogs? They are pests, man. They are not nice creatures, they will gore you and your doggo if you run into them in the woods. They breed faster than Pakis. Kill em all, let Pig God sort them out.

Thats not quite how it works but close enough burger
I dropped it but it had all my uni work so I literally have no choice. fucking kill me

Anna,

I need you
You rat-faced womanlet jew

I'm probably going to be walking/using the underground for most of it with my dad.

Thanks though, you're right I could probably get loads more in.

>we don't want you too force us to take migrants in
>we are unhappy the EU commission is un-elected and want it to end

any proof he voted for hilldog?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4

this one?

Need my college work, worst thing on there is hitler speeches and Jew conspiracy stuff anyway nothing pro national action so I think I'm good, government spies on you for everything else anyway

No problem.

Jewesses are hot desu

Alright desu, that bitch is still a nutter so i'm not talking to her still. Now I'm concentrating on my exams, getting fitter for my holiday and saving money.

I have only one waifu and its pic related

Not a meme, but here's some flotilla.

I don't get the Emilia is fat meme. She seriously isn't.

Jewesses are only hot when their Jewblood has been vastly diluted by European blood. Look at super Jewess, and they are vomit-inducing.

Airbrushed shopped DOG SHIT waifu

He did an interview with Iain Lee on the radio where he said he would be voting for her. It's probably out as a podcast.

>Britain will never be this patriotic again
JUST

I know she's a perfect qt waifu

Most of the american female actresses are Jews and most of them (inc. anna Kendrick) are fucking hot

did a single non-white fight fight for us in that war?

Refer to the comment about European blood, bruv.

Where you off this time, another Amsterdam thing that you probably end up bottling? Shagaluf with the subhuman normie lads?

If you bust the hard drive, all your stuff is gone and they'll just give you a new one and wrap your bust one in bubble wrap to give it back to you.
If the hard drive is fine and you have a password on it, they don't need to look at anything you have saved and won't be able to get into your stuff without the password. I hope you didn't give it to them.

2 more days, 'lads'.....
Economic war will be declared
Diplomatic battle comes down
Terrorism in England will be sponsored by us too, we'll just send some of the million muzzoes yer way.....
MErkel wants to make it a point to see you suffer, lads, for her this is personal

PART
A
R
C
E
L

Well they're American so European mixing is highly likely, Americans being the mutts that they are.

>I'm probably going to be walking/using the underground for most of it with my dad.
Yeah just get travelcard. Most are walkable

Fair enough would suggest going to covent garden in between British museum and national gallery etc. You can pub, restaurant and mooch about the market

t. ahmed from germany

6 of us are going to Italy this summer, all round but based in Rome, already paid so its definitely happening. We've got a top floor apartment to ourselves. One of these mates is the fabled hoppsposter who comes here.

what's your first name Bomber?

>Britain will never be this patriotic again
Says Who?

I've heard that I can use a contactless debit card in place of something like an oystercard, would that cost me any more?

Thanks for the help.

NOBODY CARES

Lets hope my hard drive is bust then

>Meme Virgent trying to pull.gif

I care