Limp Bizkit General

Is Fred Durst a timetraveller?
Take a look at 'Take A Look Around':
youtube.com/watch?v=3escOUil5-w

Some choice excerpts:
>All the tension in the world today, all the little girls fillin up the world today
>do we always gotta cry, do we always gotta live inside a lie
>now this red cap gets a wrap from these critics

>and now you want your money back
Obviously bernouts

>and everybody wanna run
"i'm moving to canada if he wins!!"

>you can take a ride through this life if you want but you cant take the edge off the knife
Prophetic message about the dangers of islam and mass immigration. Here Durst tries to warn people in good neighbourhoods that just because they can drive past the dangerous islamists into their safe gated communities doesn't mean they're docile and won't hurt anyone else.

>its like russian roulette when your placin your bet
>so dont be upset when your broke and your done
Clinton spending an insane amount more per vote than Trump, but still losing and the democrats blaming the Russians for their shit "bet".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY
youtube.com/watch?v=sN4nutD6DVU
youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

Is "Boiler" about Trump being defeated by the media smear?

Giving his all for what he loves, America, yet being fucked in the end by the MSM.

why?

He's not a time traveller, this can be applied to any part of history. History is doomed to repeat itself.

But it's so many specifics in so many of their songs. "Red caps gets a wrap from these critics" fits perfectly with Trump being bombarded by the media

what the fuck

no he didnt travel time

he has always worn a red cap

apex kek 10/10 thread OP

but why? visions?

He was born in the town I live in (Gastonia), I even had a teacher of his in high school (though it was a dif school than the one he went to). I highly doubt anyone from here is a psychic.

People trying to twist unrelated words into something else is extremely cringeworthy, please go to reddit.

Durst should have won the Nobel Prize last year, not Dylan. Bizkit is deep.

Way 2patrician4/mu/

Dumb thread but I hope Fred Durst is okay and was smart with his money

I never really liked his music but I never hated him either, and some of the kids on Sup Forums today are too young to understand how huge this guy was at his peak, he deserves to be happy

I remember when he signed my Dreamcast

>unrelated words
>literally about someone with a red cap being at war with the media

ok

I heard a funny story about how Fred Durst can't stand the people his music attracts. He says he's a nice guy but his music attracts assholes.

Maybe he begrudgingly made it because he knew it would make it big and it had some important message encoded?

OP has autism

Ive reported this thread. Can a kind mod give this user a two month ban until he realises how Sup Forums works and realises that pop culture is FUCKING HATED here

>I DECIDE WHAT BELONGS HERE, MODS FOLLOW MY COMMAND

ok

>Dumb thread but I hope Fred Durst is okay and was smart with his money

Checked wikipedia to find:
>In 2015, Durst stated his interest in obtaining a Russian passport and spending half of the year in Crimea.[40] He wrote a letter in which he stated that Vladimir Putin is "a great guy with clear moral principles and a nice person." Following that, Durst was banned by the Security Service of Ukraine from entering Ukraine for five years "in the interests of guaranteeing the security" of the country.

yes. Durst is a poet and american hero.

doom is bretty gud band

I'm not making a point about Trump voters or something, I just think it's funny that a musician could attract people they don't like.

donald trump loves fred dursts determination and carefree spirit

bob dylan attracted hippies but didn't like them. probably happens a lot. i wouldn't be surprised if ICP hates their fans and music and is in it for the money.

trully makes oneself deeply rethink the concept of jewish diaspora

you're so right

The MAGA on the hat is shopped. He has been wearing the same backwards red hat since the 90's OP. You are thinking too deep, he is referencing his hat, not Trumps.

Oh look, another Swede that doesn't understand the effects of mass immigration and would rather enable their behavior instead of encouraging them to assimilate. Color me surprised. Go fuck yourself Sven. Saged.

Back around 2006, we were at a skatepark outside Jacksonville, FL. Fred Durst showed up, just him and his dog. He was pretty low key, and was talking skating with some of us. A few of the younger kids had some pretty beat up boards, taped up decks. He asked if we were going to be around for awhile, and we said yes. He showed back up around 30 minutes later with a trunk full of decks, trucks, wheels, shirts, shoes and started just handing it all out to everyone and then took off. I always thought that was pretty cool so I never really hated the guy.

You know the trick to writing good song lyrics is to make them vague enough for people to apply to their current emotional predicament regardless of context

>by by miss american pie
>drew the chevy to the levy but the levy was dry

retard spotted, enjoy your year here burger-kun? Hope you stick around!!!

Holy shit...

Limp Bizkit was the worst time travelers of all time.

Also if anybody wants to see the most white trash song ever made, its "Break Stuff", by these faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

he's ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=sN4nutD6DVU

>Makes thread about Fred Durst being a time traveler on a political board
>Call someone else a retard

Saged again faggot.

Durst is a Reifag

>Is Fred Durst a timetraveller?
Just as much as Biggie predicting 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw

that was the world trade bombing in the 90s tho

red caps is new and current

Of all the things you could've taken, why did you get him to sign a fecking dreamcast?

Limp Bizkit is a time traveler and yet he still made shitty fad music that died out in less than a year?

Got 'em

cool bro

>died out in less than a year
Yet look at us now, still talking about it

Didn't he do the wtc video for Rollin' like two months before 9/11

are you kidding me every late 30s dude still dresses like limp bizkit and he was the first wave of nu-metal