Drumpf Has Gone to a Golf Course at Least 13 Times in Nine-Week Presidency

>President Donald Trump used to love to criticize then-President Obama for his golf games. If he were president, he’d be way too busy for golf, Trump used to say. Well, now he’s president, and it seems he has more than enough time for golf—more than once a week, in fact.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/26/trump_has_gone_to_a_golf_course_at_least_13_times_in_nine_week_presidency.html

#ImpeachTrump

CHECKED AND KEKED

F A K E N E W S

>MSM is still butthurt Trump called their nigger president lazy

It seems like they're criticising him for playing golf a lot rather than for the hypocrisy.

expect him to be going even more.

Trump ever went golfing while Louisiana was under water. Huge difference.

>He went golfing while North Korea was threatening Japan

Golfing with Japans prime minister. Great timing.

Eisenhower was heavily criticized for golfing. Presidents used to be more dignified. You didnt see FDR out there fucking around on a golf course.

Any website with a grudge against Trump is not to be trusted, because they will put a negative spin on anything Trump does or doesn't do.

Because he was too busy fucking around with the economy and prolonging the depression.

something tells me this is one of those cases where they're criticizing him for something they ignored when Obama was President.

>Implying golfing is not dignified

Poor person detected

Also he was a cripple

Whats he supposed to do discuss secrets in a bugged white house or wiretapped tower?

Doesn't he build golf courses?

Fucking cocksucking fake news

Drumpf !

Wow i never thought of it like that. I guess Trump isn't a hypocrite afterall.

Thank you my based fellow centipede!
MAGA!

The numbers are all public record, kiddo. Is your dad as much of a bootlicking cuck as his effeminate son?

He used now he runs the nation. He only has one job.

Gee. Trump is a hypocrite. Who would have guessed?..

When he plays golf is probably the only time he can get work done. Also, you can't bug a golf course and you don't get media impeding on you.

>same poster spamming anti-Trump threads with non-archived mainstream meteor links all day long

A golf course? Try his own golf course(s).

>Try to be president
>Blocked at every opportunity by your own party
>Go golf instead and wait for them to implode in midterms

> You cant bug a goof course
The CIA actually trained groundhougs to do this and listening devices to do this in the 70's..
They tried to kill Castro with a Groundhog twice.

Slate!?!? bahahah

Maybe he's searching for Obama?

How does this refute the numbers in any way? You can find the same results from any number of different sources. Trumpcucks are a sad bunch.

Seriously, it's pretty funny to see everyone chimping out over Trump golfing, when in reality ALLLL successful businessmen conduct business on the golf course.

Yeah he gave Obama shit about it, but Obama isn't a businessman, he's literally just a "community organizer".

I'll let Trump take care of business like he always has, while he lives rent free in their heads.

Hard to golf in a wheelchair

>Be gov't employee
>Get weekends off
>Play golf on days off
>Own a fucking golf course
>Play on it as much as you want

I can get 2-3 rounds a day on a clear sunny day. That's in a fucking 4-some. Trump is slacking with his mere 13 times.

>You didnt see FDR out there fucking around on a golf course.

>Sup Forums fails to recognize the beauty of this post

Its stil hypocritical. Trump stated the president shouldnt be fucking around on a golf course and now he is doing it while he is holding the office

So fucking what?
Bush the second was golfing when Hurricane Katrina hit. Didn't show himself in the desaster area for nearly one week.

Top kek
You guys are fucking retards to not understand the humor in this post

Butbthats because when the president visits and area it is very very duisuptive due to security and planning for which hinders efforts.
Consider the fact the Japanese PM bisited Fukushima during the crisis and didnt do anything but get in the way.
What personal, realistic good can the President do by going somewhere personally?

> Democrats don't give a shit about Obama on the golf course
> Bitches when trump goes
Yay, everyone is a hypocrite. It's a new age of equality.

No, just busy imagining FDR doing donuts on the green.

So you're saying Trump didn't say he'd be too busy for golf and that he hasn't been golfing 13 already? It's amazing the lengths Trumpets will go to find any minor flaw in anyone who opposes Trump, yet refuse to acknowledge any defect in Trump

>the most successful, brilliant people don't golf. they play basketball.

Is there any truth to this? The number seems ridiculous and the sites never have any proof. Where are they getting the cost information at as well?

How many times has this been posted?

The golf thing is bullshit, no matter who the president is. Oh fucking no, the president has some time off every once in awhile... And can answer the fucking phone or leave if something important comes up.

People are entitled to a bit of leisure time once in awhile, get over it.

The president acctually is never off the clock. It consumes you which is why the age so fast.
Personally I am not a trump fan but a guy needs exercise and he is trying to get some cardio.
Thats fine but the hypocrisy is still there and I feel that speaks to his character.

It's always good to take a look at something for yourself and talk to experts and people on the ground to get a clear picture. You're right though, can't go fucking around at a critical moment and there's policies in place to react to these things.

But once shit has settled, a leader should absolutely take a look for themself.

>t. Blatant Photo Op

>wheel chair

I heard he loved a good game of mini golf.

I was watching a documentary on Fukushoma and it amazed me that everything the Bush admin did wrong at Katrina the Japanese did the exact opposite and.both were.failures

Kek

That's really the point I was getting at... Especially now, in the age of easy mobile communications, the president is more free to actually enjoy themselves.

If something important comes up, it won't be hard to get ahold of him. In the meantime, anything that can reduce their stress levels and help them make clear headed decisions is good.

The only thing I don't like are the sorts of secret vacations guys like Trudeau try to sneak under the table... It's always good to know what your leaders are up to and who they are spending their time with.

It looks like trumps doing a hell of a lot more work than that lazy nigger.

You can't make judgements about things from behind the lines.

>All of the obamas shopping vacations and Hawaiian vacations and golf trips
>not one word from the left
Tell exactly why I should be upset about Trump golfing?

I can seenwhat you are saying FDR had a western WH as did Reagan and that predates cell phones so thats not an issue
But he did state he wouldnt golf while president and now he does that. I dont care if he golfs but I do care he said one thing and is doing another.

and he still got more done that obama. let him golf every day if we get this much action.

Then stop blocking him from doing his job, he might actually do something, democrats are such retard nigger lovers.

Yes you can. Do generals charge into the front lines? No, thats for enlisted and low level officers because his job is to coordinate the full battle not get a myopic view pf a small area.
Lets look at Fukushima: The Japanese PM had no understanding of nuclear reactors. What good was his presence How about Bush and Katrina? The roads were already a cluster fuck and sinceMayor Ray Negan was out filling sand bags and hunting photo ops Ray forgot to move the school buses and city transport which could have been used to evacuate people instead of being destroyed by flooding.
Did Churchill take a ride to Dunkirk and help soldiers into boats? FDR never visited pearl harbor either

how do you put a positive spin on Trump golfing on the taxpayer's dime?

Thenday Obama was sworn in the GOP stated blocking him was their only job.

And Obama was shooting hoops and playing bowling with retards

>how do you put a positive spin
It's all in the hips

>Anonymous leak from white house reports Drumpf a retard!
>Idiot Trump holds meetings on golf course!

>President isn't allowed to enjoy his weekends
and from another perspective
>President tries to Fucking work nonstop
>Dems keep blocking everything he does and overturns it so nothing gets done and then complain that Trump isn't working

FDR was embarrassed by his handicap though..

The point is that Trump is a hypocrite

Did you really need that explained to you?

Time and time again drumpfkins prove how retarded they are.
They just want to suck off their cheeto benito.

>Do generals...

Often visit the battlefield to observe its conditions and often change plans to reflect the reality on the ground? Absolutely.

The President carries the weight of the free world on his shoulders.

He's not allowed to enjoy anything until he's dead or out of office, whichever comes first.

>President tries to Fucking work nonstop
He was signing executive orders he'd never even read before. Trump was and is an actor, not a president. He only works during public appearances.

It is hypocritical to do a full reversal on the "issue" depending on who is in office. Yeah i know that Bush was slammed for golfing too.

>Dems keep blocking everything he does and overturns it so nothing gets done and then complain that Trump isn't working
Last time i checked GOP controls the senate and the house. It isn't the dem's fault that they can't pull their head out of their asses.

Good.
He deserves it.
I hope he does all of his work while golfing.

>Did Churchill...

Visit the front to observe the conditions for himself to better educate his proposals to parliament? Absolutely.

Neither of them went when there were bullets flying, of course... Like we both agree, that's a bad idea and complicates things.

But your examples are bullshit. A leader must absolutely visit a crisis area, when appropriate, to take a look for themselves to learn about it first hand.

It's a primary requirement of leadership.

Checked and Kek

Oh look yet another shill thread.

>GOP controls the senate and the house
>half the GOP parrots Dem/Leftist propaganda

WHY SHOULD ANYBODY GIVE A FUCK? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DEMAND AN IMPEACHMENT FOR EVERY TIME HE WENT TO SHIT IN THE WHITE HOUSE? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT? COMPLAIN OF SOMETHING IMPORTANT FOR FUCKS SAKE COMMIE ASSHOLE!!!

Go back to /leftypol/

>Fox News tweets that Trump is working on the weekend in DC
>Trump does his job so little that this actually qualifies as news
>Turns out it's not even true, he went to golf courses in Virginia twice

sure you did

they used to call him old 9 iron-sides

Which presidents did not golf?

Probably didn't know the score... If I were to guess, I'd say that they're probably forced to golf. Might be a part of the exercise plan. Probably have some shrinks saying it helps maintain an analytical mindset.

Every single president golfs. There's got to be a reason... Tradition, policy, something... Maybe only avid golfers have what it takes to be president.

Hey idiots, you do know SAGE still works right?

>stacks of newspapers on desk
>work

>Trump owns golf course
>Trump owns golf club at said golf course
>Trump doesn't actually play golf but has a meeting at club because convenient

Media: "Trump played golf all day!"

This is how you self moderate.

1. Sage still works, and it goes in the option field.

2. The report button is under the little triangle next to the post number. Click it and use it to report blatant off topic threads.

#GolfingGate

I wish I coud just spread her asschecks and spit right in her pussy hole.

>You didnt see FDR out there fucking around on a golf course
user...

No shill, no shill.

You're the shill!

Laughed then got sad at these (You)'s unable to understand humor.

Not all. He was an authoritarian, made dictator for life.

>Republicans have a majority in all levels of government.
>Failure to pass a bill is still somehow the democrats fault.

Seriously? Look at his fat cucked ass...

LOL

Drumpf is so fucking pathetic!

Obama is secreted away on a private island resort in Tahiti which we do not have an extradition treaty with.

Trump is using his golf course as a secrete politicking location. Everyone knows it, thats why they are so mad. They can't use their oval office bugs on him there.

>we have to stop Trump from doing anything!
>why is he not doing anything?!

This.

That is the laziest excuse I have ever heard, you faggots just don't want to admit your president does literally nothing

Golf is actually a good way to engage in negotiations. It's a calming activity that promotes clear thinking.