It is time to accept that you are wrong

You always argue how capitalism is better and how that spook of the "free market" can fix everything.

But what will you do when this systems destroys the world?

How comes that you don't give a fuck when you see this ruthless and moronic capitalist system takes the wealth from the poor and gives it to the greedy rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ten feet higher faggot

Roughly half of us are Nazis you dumb fuck.

>Mexican intellectuals

Externalities...

>Mexico
>take wealth from poor

You're right my mean bean machine of a compadre! Your country hasn't prospered under the blight that is capitalism! Just look at what you export, and how much your country thrives! It need a change, a big, beautiful one, one so big that it'll make you never go anywhere else, even if you tried.

A lot of Sup Forums is still bluepilled and cuckservative at heart somehow, which amazes me every day I post here.

All of your worst enemies are bourgeois liberals yet you unironically think empowering them even more is a good idea.

and things will just get worse in a few years, we're going to elect our very own version of bernie sanders, maybe even more crazy.

>this systems destroys the world?

Communism, Liberal-Leftist, Russian and Chinese, will destroy the world.

Communism makes everyone poorer, even the poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE

>conservative is bluepill

>liberals think China Russia and the Middle-East Muslims will be nice if they suck their dicks.

You're a world of stupid, you are.

SJWism and mass immigration didn't happen under communism. Those were invented by the bourgeoisie in western countries.

>if they suck their dicks
What?

ALL systems exist to prolong their existence at the cost of their environment, it's a thermodynamic imperative. Capitalism is simply the most successful in current techno-sociological environment (cheap energy from fossil fuels, machinization, globalization). OF course it destroys the world - entropy rules all.

>capitalism is succesfull
>99% of the world inclusing YOU are poor

really massages my marbles

free market is not bad per se. It's the power of the huge corporations the cancer. Without proper regulations, the corporations will get greedier and greedier, so less money for smaller realities and the people. In the end it will ends up being a oligopoly/monopoly system, with less and less healthy competition over time.
That is why anarcho-capitalism is as unrealistic, if not more, as the communism.

a misunderstanding - i didn't say it was successful in the interest of humans, individually or collectively, but successful for capitalism itself - as it has the world in it's grips. And it will squeeze until nothing left.

>free market
>proper regulations

>99% of the world inclusing YOU are poor

I'm not a fan of Fascism, but at least it makes sense. Commies or bizarre fusion ideologies with communism are bonkers

>But what will you do when this systems destroys the world?
The world has been destroyed many times before, and yet it simply continues to exist.

You worry too much.