Are you fucking kidding me

Are you fucking kidding me

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/27/westminster-attacker-khalid-masood-not-directed-by-isis-met-police
ndtv.com/world-news/london-terror-attack-police-arrests-30-year-old-man-from-birmingham-1673722
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just read this. and did a big OOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY.

Yes goyim, it shall forever be a mystery. Now stop asking questions.

>MOTIVES UNCLEAR

The balls on these fucking people.

J U S T
U
S
T

Britcucks you are steadily moving to Germcuck levels

Nobody is going to believe this shit, 100% people are going to think it's a cover up so it will just add more suspicion to the police when they release future shite.

holy shit, fucking sleepwalking

remember goys:
the moment a muslim kills/ attacks/ rapes another person and it is known by the press, he is no longer practicing islam 3 seconds before it happened

Are you guys implying there is more to this story? He was just a drink driver.

Honestly, it's not like that article even matters. Unless they manage to push a consistent narrative for the motivation within the first hour of it happening, it's already too late.

People will form their own opinion on it and (semi)-publically voice it. After that it's done, you won't change their mind anymore. If it turns out he was directly hired by ISIS, the left will just claim that ISIS is trying to take credit for something they didn't do. If it turns out that he was full 1488, the right will claim that the media is lying and trying to shield Muslims from criticism.

It truly a bog boy mystery

Khalid Masood was white supremacist.

That's not his name. His name was Kevin Mason.

Guiz yu ar razict. He uas provablee a kkkriatian or a budist terrorest.

Literally this

My first thought. These memes aren't even exaggerated at this point.

We still doing this vaporwave/iron pill shit?

Post what you've got. Add some greek statues and slogans and I might make what you're looking for.

>The attacker's Imam, Muhammad Bin Muhammad Al Muhammad stressed that the man who went to the mosque every day for 15 years did not represent the mosque or it's ideals.

Lel mispost

(((Detectives)))

that guy was an asian. he probably just couldnt drive and made some accidents.
he then ran away in panic and happened to have his knife in hand, tripped and while falling rammed the knife into the cop accidently. there is a reason you shouldnt run with a knife or scissor in your hand you know?

>inde-
Stopped right there

They're not even trying anymore are they? The only surprise is that they're using his sandnigger name and not his white sounding birth name.

live immitates art i guess

Even the Guardian admits that he wasn't just a really terrible driver who was also clumsy with sharp objects

Khalid Masood, who killed four people in the Westminster attack, had a clear interest in jihad and his method echoed the rhetoric of Islamic State leaders, Scotland Yard has said.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/27/westminster-attacker-khalid-masood-not-directed-by-isis-met-police

truly a mystery for the ages

hopefully someone will come forward and clarify his intentions. however if they suggest it is associated with Islamic fundamentalism we ought to arrest them.

And funny when the Quebec sperg shot up a mosque, they immediately knew his motivation, but when Achmed bin Al-Muhammad ibn Al-Britani does something, it forever remains a mystery what motivated him, and then they finally found it was because he was an average brit who was bullied at school and felt depressed or some shit.

>IS-LAM? NEVER HEARD OF IT

t. BRIT MSM

Hid name was Adrian, not Khalid and he was not Asian as reported, but mixed race.

clearly is because the poor soul was subject to racism

They don't know wether he did it for Allah or Muhammad

They literally arrested 12 people in connection with the attack on Saturday.

DID THEY HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON? :^)

It's not like his skin color and beard style made khalid look like he was a muslim, right?

That fucking caption text ruins this pic, it already says enough on its own.

white bad skitskin good

why dont you understand the (((rhetoric))), comrade?

Lmao, in the same article that mentions there were a dozen arrests

>Police on Saturday admitted they may never know why Khalid Masood chose to drive his hire car into pedestrians before crashing into the fence of the Houses of Parliament and fatally stabbing a policeman.
>"We must all accept that there is a possibility we will never understand why he did this. That understanding may have died with him," said senior counter-terrorism officer Neil Basu.

ndtv.com/world-news/london-terror-attack-police-arrests-30-year-old-man-from-birmingham-1673722

pic related is him, Britain's counter terrorism leader.

Gig economy dilemma: self-employed freelancer, or employee of IS?

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK JEWS

FUCK SLAVS

FUCK PAKIS

I'M FUCKING BRITISH

WHERE'S MY FUTURE

BREXIT OR FUCK OFF!

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

CUNTS!

What could it mean?

We just don't know!

>pic related is him, Britain's counter terrorism leader.

Wow, seriously?

>yells Alla Baba
>'we may never know his motives'

Yeah, I guess they decided putting a Muslim in charge of stopping Islamic terrorism was their best bet.

Seems like it's not working out for them.