Hey my diverse Eurofriends

Hey my diverse Eurofriends.

Any tips on staying alive when I travel to pic related this summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

bavariannews.com/pepperspraygermany/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>get some pepperspray in Germany
>if a refugee makes a weird move use emediatly
>be aware of refugee pickpocketers in Amsterdam

>using an illegal weapon to illegally defend yourself

good advice

if you dont want to die stay in denmark or iceland nuff said

I'm very much looking forward to Denmark TBQH. Seems to have high levels of comfy.

Is self defence illegal in Europe? It is in Canada.

>Is self defence illegal in Europe? It is in Canada.
It's illegal in a lot of countries, yes. It's not illegal in Estonia, I know that much, but from what I've heard you can get into a lot of trouble for standing your ground in the west.

Always carry a pepper spray in Germany, especially when you are in the west.

Should I go to Estonia instead?

Visit Prague and Budapest instead, they are nicer cities than any in your red circle anyway.

Yes
then Russia
then Israel
by any means don't come to Germany

kek were just as fucked as sweden you wont last long here.

This is quite ironic, because here in Canada I often sell pepper spray to German tourists to protect from Bears (thought it is illegal to use pepper spray against humans here)

Is it legal to have pepper spray in Germany?

Probably, it's a rather beautiful place, I enjoyed it a fair bit.

>t. Average burger tourist

do yourself a favor and keep away from copenhagen/aarhus as much as possible. If you are looking for maximum comfy, you should go for the real rural places.

>pepper spray
yes, the rapefugees can lube your asshole

Bring a rapier with you

Yes it is but only for defence purposes against "animals".
Still it is sold in downtown drugstores because of muslims.

I will be in Prague. What is Hungary like for Western tourists?

Not what my Danish friends have told me.

Any suggestions on rural places Jesper?

Denmark is comfy in the summer, stay clear of Copenhagen. Aarhus is good despite what they say.

Grow a beard

Does a Canadian flag on a backpack mean anything to anyone in Europe anymore?

I was always told that it is a good idea to sew one one on before I go, and that even Americans do it.

Will I be treated any better or worse if I sew a fucking leaf on my bag?

Yes, but only those labeled with "defense against animals" (Tierabwehrspray). You can i.e. buy it at "Conrad Electronic".

Inform yourself about the right of self-defense in Germany.

Also:
>bavariannews.com/pepperspraygermany/

Any town along the western/northern coast of Jutland is a pretty good bet, most are made for tourists but can get quite expensive. It really depends on what you want to see, we don't really have a whole lot of amazing sightseeing outside of our forests and land marks.
But the cool thing is that every town worth anything cares a lot about it's own history, so you'll often see statues of important people or find inscriptions explaining local history.
The real charm of Denmark is the people, our bland food and the concept of Hygge. If you want to experience Dane life, find some locals who speak english decently enough for you to have somewhat complex conversations and go locate a sixpack of carlsberg or tuborg. Public drinking is allowed and nothing beats a cold beer on a sunny day with good company.

Copenhagen and Aarhus is fine. Don't let fat neckbeards on Sup Forums ruin your trip. Just stay away from the most turisty places in Copenhagen. And use common sense, stay away from the designated shitskin areas, Brabrand etc.

Thanks Danebros.

This sounds exactly like what I'd like to do. I know some people in Denmark and they are all absolutely bro tier. Day drinking over a good conversation sounds comfy AF.

grow your beard
get a tan
shower every 5 days
have a quran in your hand at all times

Also if you are more into the "rural" experience, there are a lot of smaller quite charming towns. Try Ribe, Haderslev, Ebeltoft, Skagen etc. if you are into that kind of stuff. These sorts of towns can easily be explored in half a day or so.

Seriously considering.

Should I wear addidas?

Perfect. I like small town Europe.