"Bathroom Bill" to Cost North Carolina Nearly 4 Billion Dollars

Why does Sup Forums support economy-killing laws?

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/bathroom-bill-cost-north-carolina-3-76b-ap-analysis-finds-n738866

RALEIGH, N.C. — Despite Republican assurances that North Carolina's "bathroom bill" isn't hurting the economy, the law limiting LGBTQ protections will cost the state more than $3.76 billion in lost business over a dozen years, according to an Associated Press analysis.

Over the past year, North Carolina has suffered financial hits ranging from scuttled plans for a PayPal facility that would have added an estimated $2.66 billion to the state's economy to a canceled Ringo Starr concert that deprived a town's amphitheater of about $33,000 in revenue. The blows have landed in the state's biggest cities as well as towns surrounding its flagship university, and from the mountains to the coast.

North Carolina could lose hundreds of millions more because the NCAA is avoiding the state, usually a favored host. The group is set to announce sites for various championships through 2022, and North Carolina won't be among them as long as the law is on the books. The NAACP also has initiated a national economic boycott.

>why is Sup Forums one person?
Die in a grease fire, OP

worth it

So you don't support the bill?

NC here. Worth it.

What palpable benefits have been obtained by this? Women contribute a whole lot more degeneracy than trans and there are 1000s more women than trannies running around.

>3.76 billion over 12 years

The only people that could be against gender neutral bathrooms are people that grew up in single sex households due to divorce or widowing and never had to share a bathroom.

Coincidentally people raised by single parents tend to be maladjusted as fuck.

>what palpable benefits have been obtained by this?

Trannies are more miserable here. Misery leads to suicide, especially for trannies. More trannies commiting suicide is a net positive for society as they are several times more likely to have STD's, other mental illnesses, drug use rates, etc.

Fuck em.

How does them having diseases/drug use affect you? Why not try to make their lives better? Even if you don't agree with someone's views does that mean you want them to suffer?

Fake news.

What kind of business is gonna be like "nah, let's not do business in North Carolina because they don't allow grown-ass men go into little girl's restrooms?"

Compared to the costs of having to build gender neutral bathrooms across the state for

That's an analysis including businesses that probably would've changed their mind anyways.

no cognizable reason that non progresstards might have, is that right?

Well the bill also excludes gays and trans from anti-discrimination protections as well which has nothing to do with bathrooms and much less justifiable basis.

Official reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-trap board. Every faggot on here lusts after "chicks with dicks", as evidenced by countless threads on them, including you.

I have no chips in this game. Public bathrooms disgust me and I only use single occupancy ones with locking doors, so could care less about anyone who can stomach communal shitting (my shit goes right back in if someone enters the fucking room with me). I'm in it for the keks, and these threads with trap lovers in denial and other such cucks are funny.

So you're a turbo autist closet fag that jerks off too much. Also you don't speak for Sup Forums

You reap what you sow.

I do, indeed speak for Sup Forums as anyone who counted the fucking trap threads would also speak for you faggots.

so what does this bill do exactly other than "cost" money that was never there in the first place?

Invalidates local ordinances that allow trans people to use non-biological gender bathroom + rescinds local laws banning gender identity/sexual orientation discrimination in public accommodation/housing/hiring.

weird how not allowing men into women's bathrooms didn't cost 4 billion dollars until now

this should answer your question

what the fuck is this shit

>305 million a year
>in a state of 400 billion GDP a year
sounds horrifying