Sept 23 Happening and USD

Not sure if there's a connection, but when I saw some vid on the Dollar Bill and saw this damn face smiling, I was wondering if there was something there.

I really hope this is just you assholes making me paranoid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dN2c_uHJROQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being this autistic

Cool pattern recognition bro.

(OP)

You're reaching

YAKUB?!?!

OP forgot to take his pills this morning.

Revelations tells us no one will predict when it happens. Just that when it does, we'll all know it.

That's of course if you believe it. I think it's cool none the less.

Abbadon, angel of the abyss, leading locusts that will consume us. The Red Dragon.

It's dark fantasy at its best.

Indeed

I agree it's a complete stretch. But all the other blocks in the pyramid around it have completely different marks on them. More like vertical lines, and in higher concentrations. Odd to have a smiley face in there.

>implying anything is going to happen because the autistic hordes of the internet have discovered the significance of these dates causing the elites to abandon their major plans for fear of making it too obvious and getting caught

Not this time faggot

CALM THE FUCK DOWN OP

STOP BELIEVING THAT KIKE JESUS WILL HAVE (((HIS))) SECOND COMING

BELIEVE IN THE OGDOAD, LEAFANON

LEAVE THAT JE(W)SUS ROTTEN ON THAT CROSS

IGNORE THE FUCKING CHRISTCU.CKS, TAKE IT FROM A FLIP WHO HAD TO ENDURE COUNTLESS OF THESE IMPOTENT RETARDS

copying from a thread i had up yesterday

I believe this year a lot of big things will happen, as to what I dont know. It might be biblical events being prophecized, or the elite trying to reanact the rophecies like it seems they like to do.

Even if not the end, this year shit will go down i believe.
We have in the jewish calender the year 5777
Biblical events tend to happen in a 50 year cycle (Jubilee) ending on xx17 and xx67 in our calender which again is this year.
There is talk about the Antichrist being supposed to come back at the year 5777 of the jewish calender (would have to look up for a good source on that one)
Then there is this part in the bible
>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

In generall a lot of the prophecies of the endtimes already happened in the last 70-80 year, and the bible mentions that when you see the signs that the end will come in a lifetime, probably meaning

That's literally Uranus.
Get it? YourAnus

this made me crease user , XD , wheres alex jones when you need him ?

Part 2
The first horserider rider of the apocalypse, the one with the crown and a bow on a white horse. a king, and warrior shining bright. or maybe a führer (crown), that fought in 1 wordlwar (warrior/the bow) and did nothing wrong (white horse).
The second horserider that takes the peace of the earth, WW2, and since then an endless series of proxywars and (((military conflicts)))
The third horserider, the one with the scale, usury. we have constant inflation. ressource are plenty, and yet people starve and die of sickness we have more than enough medicine for.
The next one will be death...

Putting the 7 Trumpets in context of events
youtube.com/watch?v=dN2c_uHJROQ

So I dont believe this year is the end, but we are entering the final stages of it as it seems.
Furthermore the 57777777 get (7 times the 7) also fits in the year 5777 which would be this one. Will this year come the big revelation?

>Odd to have a smiley face in there
is it?