Trannies - Men in dresses are starting to compete in Female Sports, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Transgender cyclist Jillian Bearden, a 36-year-old biological male and Colorado Springs native, won the women’s division of the El Tour de Tucson in four hours and 26 minutes in November 2016.

wnd.com/2017/03/female-athletes-crushed-by-women-who-were-once-men/#RCaLW4uujTlLZBER.99

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juwanna_Mann
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I just want to be treated like the rest of the girls

>I'm no different than any other girl

>Why are you a biggot user?

>tranny
>nigger
>nigger
>chink

USA USA USA

top kek

>White female
>Black female
>Black female
>Asian female

Why are such a racist xenophobic transphobic biggot nazi?

The totem pole of social injustice is going to ostracize trannie men just like they have begun to shun gay white men. Hierarchy of privilege is going to be the left's downfall.

Men and women are actually the same so it doesn't matter if a male competes against females I'm sure they can beat him

I guess this just goes to show that men really are better than women at everything.

>pay NATO debts

Wait...Juwanna Mann?

Hm, really gets my synapses firing. It's almost as if there are inherent biological differences between males and females.

Hopefully we can dominate all female fields and the bullshit 3rd wave feminism fight for equality will be over.

Although a part of me hopes the MtF trannies get paid the non existent 23% more per hour just to trigger the fat cake eating dykes who whinge about it

>Legally change from man to woman
>Try to compete in men's league because biology
>not allowed to because am legally a woman

yes blame the minority op.

Daily reminder that men are better than women at everything, including being women.

Movie would never be made today but apparently it is coming true:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juwanna_Mann

perfectly natural

Are trannies the natural evolution of competitive alpha males? You know the dude bros who discuss a hour in the gym how they hate losing in sports so much. Gay guys who want larger and more bigger pool in available men.

It's okay to me I don't really care about sports.

why is this grown man playing with teen girls?

>when you suck so much at a sport that the only way to win is to compete against the inferior gender

DAILY REMINDER TO AVOID THE PLASTIC JEW

I member

can all these things please get lynched

>can all these things please get lynched

Not all of them...

>when they give the same amount of scholarships to womens and mens sports
I would be a tranny for a couple years to avoid going into debt for 20