Fact: Pennsylväniens are the most powerful people in the world

Fact: Pennsylväniens are the most powerful people in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

buckscountycouriertimes.com/life-style/local-feature/lavo-the-quest-for-cuckold-town-leads-to-the-crossroads/article_9cf1ff86-0e58-11e7-8a86-0fc1f5869ecd.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sheetz > Wawa

Accurate

Honestly Wawa is overrated, especially their food. Their hoagies are somehow even worse than subway. Cheap gas is the only reason I stop there.

Accurate

FPBP

>tfw Sheetz across the street from the neighborhood

PA deserves better than the likes of Wawa or Sheetz. Sure, they are convenient places, but the food is overpriced horse shit.

i wanna move there. if i do, will i pick up a crazy wacky subtle accent?

Blasphemy. Delet this. Wawa rules.

717 reporting in

I lived in Pennsylvania along the Delaware until I was 20. Now I'm living in baltimore and it's a shit hole. Should I move back?

>will i pick up a crazy wacky subtle accent?

Only if you move to Pittsburgh. In Gorilladelphia you'll end up sounding like a fag.

ayyyyy

Come home, white man.

>t. philadelphia nigger

Fuck you, I live nowhere close to Niggerdelphia

Damn right.

Their meatball sandwiches are delish though.

Pittsburgh has the ugliest dialect in the country. Cheap yeungling is the only thing worthwhile there.

do you have the nevada one?

Besides some of the inner cities PA is kind of based.

Fat as fuck from muh Middleswarth.

I lived in pittsburgh for a good portion of my life. I actually really miss that place.

>People were delightfully douche
>Tons of great local food places to check out
>gun laws a pretty good got my CHL without any hassle
>cops are cool as long as you're not a dick
>muh Yuengling
>muh primati bros
>muh eat n' park
>steelers and penguins
>go to the local shitz for car meets and drunken food cravings
>hunting is good and I get free tags for being a veteran
>fishing

I miss it.

Were you in the Aston area?

Reporting in from enemy-occupied northeastern PA.

The occupation by NYC and urban NJ forces has gone on too long.

pixburgh here, working downtown rn

we miss you

Bullshit.
Like what?

717 reporting in as well

you mean DAHNTAHN

Geographically is gorgeous. Especially when you're used to Chicago / Midwest in general. Just seeing hills lifts you up it's like your subconscious knows you're in nature. When everything is flat your brain thinks you're in some foreign artificial environment. Same deal as fluorescent vs natural light

You're delusional if you think pic related is in any way decent. All their food is basically one step above prison/public school food.

We don't have accents

One day I'll come back home. Family had to move to Massachusetts a while ago and I've been miserable since. I'm learning a trade now and once I get a few years under my belt I intend to head straight back home.

No. Just don't sound like a fucking New Yorker and ur fine.

nice try faggot, ohio is the strongest race

570 reporting in. Ready to gas kikes and race war any day nao!

Mercer county reporting in.

Daily reminder if your city has more than 20,000 people you are just as bad as New Yorkers.

At a nigger bar in Philadelphia in the year 2009.

Overheard a niggery ass nigger tell his niggery ass nigger friends "in Philly if you ain't got a homicide...you a faggot."

True story.

Fuck Philly

I tried to fight it for years and it just comes out dahntahn and I've since given up on changing it

I say "wash" and not "warsh", though, and I also don't say yinz. Warsh was more of a Washington, PA thing anyways.

hello friend, I'm not far from you.

Rutters master race

Yeah, ain't no way.

>ctrl+f CoGo's
you all deserve to be shot

I bet you voted for kasich

Sheetz is the most powerful mto store in the world.

>This whole thread

laughing at all of you.

would rather kill myself, that was the fags columbus

>Greater Philladelphia
>white
yea ok senpai

Easton area.

I agree. So many good memories there. My girlfriend loves hiking and I'm a car enthusiast so I love taking my projects on scenic drives, going to the Jumonville cross in Uniontown and flying down the mountain in my highschool shitbox was the best feeling ever. Not to mention stalking deer during hunting season and stumbling on remains of old buildings and exploring the woods.

Bucks County fag here. I live in Levittown, about 5 minutes away from the Historic Town of Cuckold

Todays local paper buckscountycouriertimes.com/life-style/local-feature/lavo-the-quest-for-cuckold-town-leads-to-the-crossroads/article_9cf1ff86-0e58-11e7-8a86-0fc1f5869ecd.html

My grandmother says worsh. I still say yinz even though I live down south now

TRAITOR delet this

>What is cherrypicking
Try harder.

soon

717 showing up strong.

How many Pepe Sylvias are there? And what makes them so powerful?

717 is an environment that breeds Sup Forums users

I'll fucking find you, kiddo

I live in the Nigger-infested town of Sharon, good ol'Mercer country.

I'm surprised that they didn't change the name of that town, honestly hilarious.

Meth, guns, and endless amount of free time?

Jerseyfag here moving to Pittsburgh for PHD. What am I in for?

what makes you say that

wawa > sheetz

570 west end monroe

fuck the rest

also fpbp

DELET THIS

Speak like a retard and you're gonna get called one. AKA say shit like us or fuck off we're full.

you have to go back

I won't even go into New Jersey because I automatically become a felon. Fuck that piece of shit state. Your gas isn't even cheaper than ours anymore.

It's a comfy city aside from the shitty roadnet, which is fine during the summer and becomes strongworld during the winter

Monroe County here as well, but "fuck the rest"? Really?

I love this area, but it's overrun by NYC influences. There are better areas of PA, so I wouldn't be so arrogant, friend.

>Levittown

How does it feel to live in an ex-junkie meme town?

West Chester here. I'll keep my "dude, Bam's from there!"

>no foreigners posting in the thread

Feels fucking superior, man.

I do live in Levittown of Middletown Township, so it's at least Neshaminy school district.

But yeah, some areas of Levittown are pretty white trash.

Buchanan was the only Pennsylvanian president and he was shit.

Is U Pitt good?

All of PA is fucking 717.

Bucks/Northampton reporting.
Best county imo. Driving roads here are fantastic.
Pic related. My house was about a mile up from here.

717 reporting from Philly. None of my friends from home will come here. I can't blame them.

No
t. 610

I'm really getting sick and tired of you retards saying W*wa is better than Sheetz. The only people that walk into W*wa are subhuman Jersey faggots and Philly niggers. How long will it take for you retards to realize that Sheetz is the supreme ruler over W*wa. The next time someone says "hurr durr w*wa betur than Sheetz" I will personally find them and shove my 3 foot Amish horse cock up their ass.

mummy

What the fuck is 610? All our phone numbers start with 717.

I'm actually originally a 570, but moved to Dauphin.

>flag
Input not considered

This is a joke or you don't understand how area codes work.

Rutters>Sheetz>Fagwa

I don't know, why don't you look up a map

R*tters is just as bad as w*wa.

wawa > sheetz

by the time you get to my house ill have heard you coming from at least a 1/4 mile away, which will give me time to load my potato cannon in preparation.

724 here

Rutters is shit.

>mummy will never reject your multiple advances
why live bros?

My area code is 528, but all of PA starts with 717. You do know phone numbers have 10 numbers, right?

wtf is rutters?

Also - no sheetz near me.

Wawa every fucking corner though.

Moco master race. Love it here. Comfy af burbs. Hop on blue route or septa for philly do shit eat come back to my Mc mansion like the rest of us WASPs.
Oh yea great gun laws and wawa.

Try again retard our area code is 724 fucking Philly nigger.

It's alright, it has it's own share of liberals like any large university does but the STEM folks are solid. Good chem/medicine. Oakland is pretty comfy after you figure out how to get around. CMU is right next door for additional resources.

I live near (((Squirrel Hill))) and commute through this area daily. My opinion on the area has only gotten better.

Fellow 724 reporting in