youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=q5nncHiaXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=dNf31CaXnvo
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3acgThlYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tUx45I04e7M
youtube.com/watch?v=77KLlA8E4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfmOUpZ_Kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you need to watch that one webm of the toddler getting run over and you are pretty much redpilled on the chinks.

i would rather die in the xchain forests fighting these monsters then letting them become a super power.

Chinks are, hands down the worst to live with. They're tiny, it's like having that ring girl scuttling around your flat. Also, they shed hair like a motherfucker.

THAT'S WHY WE MUST

SINK
THE
CHINKS

They won't. I'd die before they pull this shit in my neck of the woods.

Ive always seen them as a hive of soulless worker ants

Japan will protect us

Sounds about right

So cultured since that revolution when they are each other.

THERE WILL BE NO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS:
youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs&app=desktop
THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE COVERED IN CHINK SHIT

You won't have to worry about Islam

Luckily for me I won't be there when it happens, ha ha !

NEVER.
but how do cope up with the depression I get from such things? How do I stop myself?

The ATF goes out of business.

faggots.

>replace dogs with mudslimes, africans and south americans
gonna be beautiful op

>Getting depressed, not angry

KEK.

CHING CHONG FUK U

At least they dont shit in the streets

im looking forward to it
if black and brown people thought white people are racist the chinese will really trigger them

"Eastern asians are honorary aryans"

Yeah, sure

Dogs are overrated btw.
If chinks can cook them well - chinks are even more welcome.

Agreed

But they will also cook you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

I'm nasty, the'll get sick from eating me.

taking over really means having class, that certain glamour the invaded people look up to, want to be like the conqueror. Chinese lack imagination, creativity.

nobody would want to be a Chinese even they take over the whole world and the galaxy.

>Also, they shed hair like a motherfucker.

it's east asian thing. even women get bold spot at old age there.

Well they let their kids shit in the streets

That's related to laws IIRC. Help him and from then on he's your responsibility.

China wont take over, they can't.

I totally thought you disapeared. As one of the rare posters in this mess, I genuinely missed you, bro.

20 years later...
India won't take over, they can't

You can easily track my movement here:
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/sink the chinks/

does not make what i said any less true

I gotta get in on this

>It's a crush what little remains of your soul left episode

Why am i here

Poo

Bet you've never even been to China. Nor have read Chinese history.

If only Mao never rose to power.

You'd still be chinks. With mayo or without.

Yeah afew Asians dont represent the whole East Asia, Chinese especially.

China wasn't the only one with empire in east asia.

Mongolian empire and Burmese empire also existed. And they're far from modern chinks.

I'm not a chink, i just dont like hypocritical indians

10 minutes browsing through People at Walmart has convinced me that chinese need to replace the amerigoys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

???

They all chew their disgusting food from their tupperware box with THEIR MOUTH OPEN.

As the Germans ruin Europe for the third time in a century as I ask myself, should we just let the turkroaches replace them?

Better than fucking Indians brown shits that think they're the best.

Noisiest, smelliest and the most disgusting people I've ever encountered. Nigger-like

>trigger
*genocide

Second time today a poo in loo has started a thread about chinks. Someone is feeling inadequate today.

thats the "fighting alone against 2 super powers although all of our allies have surrendered" japs

True - as shitty as chinks are, poos are worse.

I swear Indians are the cursed negros of Asia.

Are you Singaporean or an expat?

t. dog eater mongol

Expat

I have to do with poo in loos throughout my day st work. I work for a health insurance company and hospitals and providers outsource to call for them. Always have to repeat myself, they always are arguing with you, they act petty. At least when the chinks who live in America call they are nice and ask to repeat yourself because of a language barrier not because they just don't pay attention. This job has made me hate poo in loos

Yup. That's exactly right. It's less of a hassle and cheaper to kill someone than severely injure someone with a motor vehicle in China. That's why you see all these Webm's of people just continuing to plow through people once they've started, or backing up over people they just smashed into.

Sometimes it backfires though. Some guy was executed after doing something like that. Not sure what the circumstances were.

This is true. Chinese and the japanese are some of the most racist, xenophobic bastards out there.

See webm lol

yummy doggo meet and hawt young pussy everywhere sounds like gods land

youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=q5nncHiaXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=dNf31CaXnvo
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3acgThlYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tUx45I04e7M
youtube.com/watch?v=77KLlA8E4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfmOUpZ_Kk
NOT EVEN DESIGNATED

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Literally all of the horrible webms I've seen about chinks were from China. Hitler meant only Japanese.

Thats rough man, Singaporean Indians here act the same as well, collaborate with Malays to crybully Chinese of racism, only to end up getting bullied by Malays and left bitter. Indians are the worst.

He meant China too, because they were one of the 3 empires of East-Asia.

Mongolian Burmese and Chinese

China #1 goyim, surely you need cheaply made merchandise :^)

What is wrong with killing animals??

Are you PETA fags??

This is why Slavs are not White, but sub-humans.
Another proof communism makes everywhere a shithole.

Indians and Chinks should be gassed.
They are worse than Jews.

Thats mostly because in the other countries these cherrypicks you see posted here are the norm and cameras on the street or in buildings are still future music for them in most places.

Its hard to see the phenomen of backwater farmer living between cowdung and shit suddenly being relocated into modern civilisation when there is little to no civilisation in your country and there is no contrast possible. Everyone expects indians to poop on already brown streets all over the place. Its a shithole. Everyone expects Vietnamese farmers to behave like bums in their little cities and villages its an underdeveloped shithole of Communists after all.

You won't see the same shit for Taiwan, Korea because they are U.S. allies and there are no CIA fundend shills going trough the net and hosting 6 million of these sites hyping up a few images and videos collected over decades. Even if they tried its much harder to find some shit with 50-100 times smaller populations.

The only country thats legitimately more developed and has no problems like this at all is Japan and meanwhile Korea, but they got Jew degeneracy all over the place instead.

I would like to take all that shit on me dick

>t. pablo
spics are worse than either of them and never contributed anything to society while both of those did

>implying these threads aren't actually secretly promoted by CCP lurkers who want to depict China as a shithole so westerners and niggers won't come and ruin it.

China is right now the Phoenix rising from its ashes. Growth spurts are painful and ugly, but necessary for wisdom and majesty to arrise. Western cucks stay out of china please it's super dangerous and we eat dogs yes. You won't like it anyways bye!