GET IN HERE!

>That's why the leaks are happening

March 2nd Evelyn Farkas went on national TV and admitted to "getting as much out there as possible". How did we miss this? She had this info and knows where it went.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Skip to 4:43.

msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/democratic-senator-calls-for-trump-s-tax-returns-888470595707
defense.gov/About/Biographies/Biography-View/Article/602701

>Dr. Evelyn N. Farkas is Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia. She served previously as Senior Advisor to the Supreme Allied Commander Europe/Commander, U.S. European Command, and as Special Advisor for the Secretary of Defense for the NATO Summit. Prior to that, she was a Senior Fellow at the American Security Project.
I can't find a source of whether she was still at DOD at the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wKKTZ#selection-1125.0-1129.3
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61hp3h/legit_happening_get_in_here_cia_leaker_montgomery/
freedomwatchusa.org/freedom-watch-march-21-letter-to-chairman-nunes-and-other-me
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Farkas
msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/democratic-senator-calls-for-trump-s-tax-returns-888470595707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry link to DOD website.

BUMP

BUMPED

Bump for We Fucking Knew It.

Fuck this fat cunt. I can't wait until we vote her out next year.

bump

bump

Can I get a quick rundown on this topic?

archive.is/wKKTZ#selection-1125.0-1129.3

CIA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery. This is what OP really meant to type.

Holy fuck what have we done to Garrison?

This too my man

For fucks sake post more. This whole board is nothing but shills now

THOTH IS HERE

BUMP

Can I get a bump?

Whats this shit about

Watch the vid. She admits to giving everything out so it can be leaked.

well I looked through the video OP, and it seems there's nothing substantial in there
it's sleepy sleepy time now
good night Sup Forums

Cant watch it
Spoonfeed

Fuck, man, why isn't anyo- wait... no. Ok, I was gonna ask, "Why isn't anyone all over this?" in the sense that it should be sent to someone with a voice in media. But then I realized, nobody's "all over it" for the same reason I'm not: cuz it's fucking complicated to understand.

Some brave user who is not me because I'm working at the moment should truly tl;dr this in a nicely worded fashion so it can be sent onward.

Because like, fuck, man...

Manipulative lying kikes.

This was highly exposed yesterday but have not heard much about it today. I want to know more about what is happening with Dennis Montgomery. I have a few links with some of the basic info.

The_Donald thread on the subject from yesterday:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61hp3h/legit_happening_get_in_here_cia_leaker_montgomery/

Freedom Watch March 21st Letter:

freedomwatchusa.org/freedom-watch-march-21-letter-to-chairman-nunes-and-other-me

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, part 1 and 2: (they are reversed I believe, so part two might be one, and part one might be two)

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

If any of you guys have extra info, please let me know and share if you can. Thanks!

>>>/reddit/

Evelyn Farkas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Farkas

Basically saying that she wanted all the agencies to leak all the information they had before Trump's people took over.

>defense.gov/About/Biographies/Biography-View/Article/602701

Can we get here hauled in for Treason?

That would be a great popcorn happening.

This. I didn't realize my post was hard to understand. She sounds very proud of herself.

did you ever stop to think that it shouldn't frighten you that the obama administration worked to make sure evidence relevant to the russia investigations be preserved? did it ever cross your mind that maybe the treasonous thing would be to just blindly follow an orange lump?

Bump.

Did you ever stop to think that if there was anything they would have brought charges on him instead of leaking a fake dossier, hearsay, and illegal unmasked intel to be filtered through the media?

No, because in your land, if it works do it right?

the dems see relevant evidence that they don't trust the Trump administration to preserve, so they make sure it stays intact

the issue here being?

your comment doesn't really adress that. you can preserve evidence without that evidence leading to a conviction with it still having been the right thing to do

bump

The intel agencies have all of this intel so decimimnating it to the hill was unnecessary, unless the point was ensure it was leaked.

They are illegally leaking this to media. government agents with access to all our private information are using it to manipulate elections.

If there is nothing incriminating enough for them to start an investigation and charge someone with, then the information should not be released.

bumpo

I meant more in the general case, not this particular. it's my impression that a bunch of folks figure that anything that goes against trump is treasonous because "muh president", kind of like Nunes saying he has a responsibility to show Trump new evidence first, not specifically realizing that his responsibility is to do the exact opposite of that. Afaik that was the general reaction when it became known that dems had worked to preserve intel. it was that old triggering that got retriggered

>Evelyn Farkas admits key role in disseminating and preserving leaked information on Trump

I think that is the exact headline I would want to see. I think its inflammatory without being false. Just like a good (((journalist))) would write.

TL;Dr

Skip to 4:43.

completely unrelated but she most definitely has or had Graves' disease.

If the Intel that Nunes showed to Trump had anything to do with Russia I would agree that showing it would have been way out of line. However, he said more than once that it had nothing to do with the Russian investigation, and that it had little to no foreign intelligence value.

bumsp

I didn't hear her say get as much of the info "out there" as in "leak it." She meant getting all the info that exists to preserve it.

Can we get Obamas tax returns?

The Intel agencies already preserve it. And she said at the end that's why these leaks are happening.

bump

Have a justice bump

Rage rage rage, kek will smite those who challenge him. Trump will be triumphant, turning the American republic into the first galactic empire. Long live emperor Trump.

gotta admit I don't really quite understand what's going on here but bump anyway because it seems like a big deal

he has transcended, leaf