Sup Forums BTFO

You basementdweller virgin neckbeards can't refute ANY of his opinions.. So sad to see you Drumpfkins thinking Drumpfster won't be impeached SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=UsWi4nCUQFw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcu3XdmrB4
youtube.com/watch?v=aVH7X_Is1e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when did norway become shitposters

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcu3XdmrB4

"WE SMASH FASH!"

This is some next level Poe's law shit. I'm about 80% positive Boston Antifa is a troll channel making fun of Antifa and baiting Sup Forumstards.

Yeah, it seems unreal those videos. Funny as hell though. Fuck Netflix and Kikewood when you got Boston Antifa's youtube channel

Mustache Bro went down and met Boston Antifa at a rally. It was pretty funny mane

Its literally a TRS prank, my man.

Now THAT is an argument.

99 percent sure its fake

Look at more of them. 100% certain it's satire. They're pretty damn good at keeping a straight face though kek.

10/10

Would fuck

Quinn is a Trump-supporting Sup Forumsack

Here is her vlogs
youtube.com/watch?v=aVH7X_Is1e8

We just hate your fucking guts personally libtards.

This channel is looking more and more like satire. This is too pathetic to be real.

Why are you shilling this channel here? Do jewtoobers pay some company to shill them nonstop? Out of nowhere you faggots become obsessed with channels that were just launched and objectively suck. Where do I get your job being a faggot fucking shill?

Post your mail, name, age and address and I'll contact you Ameribro!

And AntiFa Boston is much better than Kikewood and Jewflix. So saying they "objectively suck" is just a typical cisgendered thing to say. Try some womanclothes and grow brain!

No, seriously. I remember when that weird faed bitch suddenly exploded in popularity. She was suddenly fucking everywhere, nonstop, constant shilling -- but her channel was brand new. There was nothing to even really be a fan of. Same thing with that creepy "redpill" bitch: all these channels that are obviously produced, not independent, spontaneous, or original. "Formula channels" meant to capture some demographic of pol. THe shilling is always over the top, like a paid campaign to coincide with the "launch" of the obviously produced channel.

GET CANCER SHILL MARKETER JEWS.

Well, I watched Poppy from the start. She had very few followers. The reason her channel grew is because of PewDiePie, Game Theory etc because of her "creepy" content. And many tried to solve the "hidden messages" she had in her channel. Which for some reason it seems many of Sup Forumsacks don't understand for some reason..

Poppy and Titanic Sinclair is basically mocking the popindustry.

Anyways, thanks for letting me shill her channel so i could earn more shekels on one thread Ameribro!

Norway stole your job, eh?