THE MAD MANS ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT

THE MAD MANS ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT

SESSIONS ANNOUNCED SANCTUARY CITIES FUNDING GETTING CUT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_v._Dole
money.cnn.com/2017/01/27/news/economy/funding-sanctuary-cities/index.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/27/sanctuary-city-starts-gofundme-after-gov-cuts-grants.html
culberson.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398522
npr.org/2017/03/27/521680263/attorney-general-orders-crackdown-on-sanctuary-cities-threatens-holding-funds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's inhumane

Trump's getting impeached soon so that will overruled and probably courts won't even allow that

>when you want the most pro israel candidate to be impeached and replaced with a bomb lobbing bitch

> He thinks that places like San Francisco actually care at all

BASED SESSIONS

Get fucked brownies.

>tfw those brownies may invade Leaf Land instead now.

Honestly anything the courts do wouldn't surprise me at this point. Pretty sure they cannot rule against funding cuts though. Should just send federal troops in remember when the north forced the end of segregation. Well its time to force the law again.

Also hes not getting impeached.

This isn't a court decision.
They have no say here.

This is the way to defeat them

ALL GLORY TO THE GOD EMPEROR

IT BEGINS

Aw, those poor illegals. Perhaps you could share your floor with a couple peaceful immigrants?

No he's not. If incompetence was a reason impeachment, our government would've been vacant for the last 8 years.

that's great and all, but why isn't he charging the council members, mayors etc for breaking federal law?

Nooo

Also I think the supreme court has already ruled the feds have the right to use funding cuts as a stick to enforce the law up to a certain percentage.

You made me look it up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_v._Dole

South Dakota v. Dole, 483 U.S. 203 (1987)[1], was a case in which the United States Supreme Court considered the limitations the Constitution places on the authority of the United States Congress when it uses its authority to influence the individual states in areas of authority normally reserved to the states. It upheld the constitutionality of a federal statute that withheld federal funds from states whose legal drinking age did not conform to federal policy.

Can't wait until this old white geezer goes to jail for treason where minorities will make his ass a piece of a job. Oh, and than stab him violently he will die bleeding out all of his privilige, AHAHAHAHAHHA.

We will find out how much they care when they have no money.

That's not how you spell awesome.

We have enough white gangs in our prisons hell be fine.

WHO AGREES THIS IS A GOOD THING

So it's been long decided.
No power here confirmed.

Proofs

Sessions seems like he's struggling to suppress violent rage at all times. And I mean that in a good way.

people is going to engulf the entire middle east in flames and bait iran into doing a desperate all out bid to destroy israel. millions of jews will die in this war and then all the angry muslims are bombing up shit in the west we'll purge them, liberals, and only after muslims kill enough jews.

Making America Great Again

When the day comes and the skull emblazoned caps come out again, Sessions will purge me for the degenerate erection I will get watching him empty his 9 into the news media line

NO GOYIM DONT TOUCH MY IMPORTED SHIT SKINNED VOTING BLOCK

aliens are not humans! go back to planet /x/

They're not human though.

Wheres the source thou

I have no clue about where DOJs power is derived. Meaning, is there a statutory grant of power? Some decisions require notice and certain other procedures, but that's is this a form of rule making or is it adjudication? is granting funds governed by a statute? There can be procedural claims depending on what the statute or whatever says. My suspicion is that unlike rulemaking, dispersing DOJ funds involves a great amount of agency discretion if not total discretion. I don't see any arbitrary and capricious claim here. And I see a problem with standing as well, because what is the injury and who brings the claim?

no, not my gibs.

Nah, all the smart jews realized that the globalist are fucking retarded and the Zionists lined up behind a Strong America because poisoning America into an new EU wasn't going to keep their "Greatest Ally"tm supplying weapons and funds.

nice
Even though the left is not bluffing
Somebody needed to call them out anyway

>You have to hit them, hit them where it hurts
Take away the money and watch them fall in line

Google it. Im on mobile or else I'd link them all
He just said this a few hours ago.

money.cnn.com/2017/01/27/news/economy/funding-sanctuary-cities/index.html

>"We're going to stay a sanctuary city," Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel declared at a press conference Wednesday. "There is no stranger among us...You are welcome in Chicago as you pursue the American Dream."

Whatever you want to believe or shill.

>Some never learn
tfw Trump and Sessions make an example out of Rahm for all to see.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/27/sanctuary-city-starts-gofundme-after-gov-cuts-grants.html

sheeeeeit, just cutting off $1.5 million gibs is having a big effect.

can't wait to see what hundreds of million and billions of dollars less gibs does.

>may
lol, it's already happening.

I remember being in BC about six years ago and I was on a taxi van with a family and we got to talking about the US, and people they so surprised that we said how many beaners we have. They didn't seem to be aware of how serious the immigration issue was. I really really like the idea of giving them a taste of the beaner horde because it's easy to "compassionate" when it's happening to other people. If nothing else it will rid us of some.

why do these faggots get to commit felonies, allow preventable murders, rapes and robberies, and get away with it?

Don't ya regret voting for Drumpf?

Don't ya think Stephen/Milo/Lauren/Jones/Cernovich etc. etc. and anyone else that speaks for the non-establishment suck?

Don't ya

Don't ya

Don't ya

Come on guys, I'm not a shill or anything... I'm just like you.

Executive branch enforces the laws. DOJ is one of the departments that carries out these duties on behalf of the executive branch.

All these impeachers are going to be sorely disappointed. Even if the impeachment process gets to Congress trumps new speaker will kill it since Ryan will soon be joining the dodo. But I guess logic doesn't apply to shills.

Noice

All of this fundraising for Planned Parenthood, Meals on Wheels, PBS, NPR, and now sanctuary cities just makes me laugh. These people are obviously doing it with the intention of BLOWING THE FUCK OUT OF DRUMPF but all they're proving is that voluntary association is better than having some monolithic entity distribute tax money inefficiently. If you like these organizations, donate to them directly, don't take it out of my pocketbook and then act high and mighty about it.

Ole Jeff Beauregard Sessions.

Shhhhhh let them figure it out on their own.

hey guys is pol showing up as "offline" for you guys too?

im getting a cloudflare error about it not being a "live" version of website.

this is also a test post.

This is literally fascism though

don't forget racist and sexist

Watch them screw up as usual.

This is the law Sessions cited today. 8 U.S.C. 1373

ยง1373. Communication between government agencies and the Immigration and Naturalization Service
(a) In general

Notwithstanding any other provision of Federal, State, or local law, a Federal, State, or local government entity or official may not prohibit, or in any way restrict, any government entity or official from sending to, or receiving from, the Immigration and Naturalization Service information regarding the citizenship or immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of any individual.
(b) Additional authority of government entities

Notwithstanding any other provision of Federal, State, or local law, no person or agency may prohibit, or in any way restrict, a Federal, State, or local government entity from doing any of the following with respect to information regarding the immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of any individual:

(1) Sending such information to, or requesting or receiving such information from, the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

(2) Maintaining such information.

(3) Exchanging such information with any other Federal, State, or local government entity.
(c) Obligation to respond to inquiries

The Immigration and Naturalization Service shall respond to an inquiry by a Federal, State, or local government agency, seeking to verify or ascertain the citizenship or immigration status of any individual within the jurisdiction of the agency for any purpose authorized by law, by providing the requested verification or status information.

>Unironically defending (((Milo))), (((Cernovich))), and (((Lauren)))

Good

And here culberson.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398522

DOJ updated guidelines and Loretta Lynch doing the exact same thing from less than a year ago, under the Obama administration.

that's animal cruelty

THANKS OBAMA

you don't need federal funds if you kill yourself before this takes effect

good. Chicago is a shit city.

So is San Francisco and Oakland.

checked
and sim city? my nigga

YES!

npr.org/2017/03/27/521680263/attorney-general-orders-crackdown-on-sanctuary-cities-threatens-holding-funds

>After president's executive order on the issue, San Francisco sued the Trump administration over the orders, saying they violated the city's sovereignty under the 10th Amendment.

Awesome

Not even remotely surprised about San Fagcisco

Rollin for first city to fold.

I say New York.

Wait, I don't understand. How does it violate a cities sovereignty by cutting federal funding? wtf does sovereignty mean??

Has the 10th Amendment ever upheld anything ever?

Saw the video of the daily briefing and I can't wait to watch sessions cut funding to the shithole sanctuary cities

>yfw he will pull funds from California until the state government bends the knee

It doesn't have any fucking thing to do with the 10th amendment, it's just california being the usual faggots

>city sovereignty
lolwat

states have sovereignty not fucking cities

what kind of jew shit is this

>Has the 10th Amendment ever upheld anything ever?
almost never

Sovereignty technically means the seat of authority. In a democratic republic, that means the people.

Of course, they agreed to abide by Federal Law when entering the Republic, so the challenge is pretty silly.

This. I don't understand how it violates a city's sovereignty if the federal government takes away its funding? It's not like you can't fund your own sanctuaries. Especially in cities in California, of all places.

Maybe NPR can share some its federal funding with San Francisco next year. Oh wait . . .

This makes me so happy.

>I'm gonna sue the government for telling me to follow the law

best timeline

stop sliding fun threads
have a bump

HELL YEAH

Miami caved weeks ago just on Trump saying they would do this.

Based

i remember this
shit was funny
>all these fucking liberals on faceberg being butthurt
can't these people die off already, why can't the illegals target these worthless sacks of shit

>American people announce government to be overthrown
Give it 6 months, if that.

"American" people
go back Paco

FUCK YOU DRUMPFKINS

THE JUDGES WILL OVERTURN IT

Overturn what? The cities are the ones breaking the law

You're playing with fire, faggot. Keep poking the majority. Watch what happens. You don't have enough fucking guns to win a fight millions outnumbered.

90 iq hillbillies from alabama and your stupid king sessions don't know that you can't just defund a city legally

Well. It looks like you're wrong, amigo.

Bait?

>spics
>majority
not yet paco