White South Africans

Can we get a petition going for South Africa to be given refugee status by the trump administration?

I'm at work and on mobile so I can't.

But we can the "your heartless" claim at liberals; I.E. Jew the Jew, and get a bunch of whites to move here to

Please, I'm a better refugee than those assholes from syria

We need to stand firm in our beliefs, though.

Hey we're a completely different fucking people you're against syrians because they're garbage, but south africans are white and we can boost your demographics whites are only 70% of americans

Alright, fine. Let's suppose they get screened and are allowed to live here if they're determined that they're in shape to help society. How do we deal with liberals whining about it and calling us hypocrites and racists?

Islam is a garbage religion, a heinous ideology on the levels of nazism, we are doing it the right way, we'll immigrate and integrate and the only way you'll be able to pick us out is our funny accent. we are also low level crime and high skill level.

I know that, but of course the left will be quick to point out that the people we refuse are brown and the people we accept are white and it's literally Hitler.

NO fuck off. We don't want hand outs, we'll take this country back

Yes but the brown people are causing problems while the white ones aren't, that's kind of the argument against refugees that they're too different to integrate and be an asset to your society.

They're still going to cry racist. Whatever, I'm setting up the change.org petition. Tell me what to put in the description.

You shut your damn afrikaaner mouth you can die on your farm or whatever but I want to build and be a great person. And I certainly don't want the blacks benefiting from it

Bump
t. Expatriate South African

They cry racist over everything, if you shut up because you're afraid they'll call you a racist they win. Also I'll bash the antifas for free, Err to put in the description " The plight of the white south africans is a desperate one, by the day the threats of genocide and denial of basic human rights grow stronger. This is demonstrated by the actions of many political figures most notably the Leader of the EFF who has not only called for white people's right to own land be revoked but white people be culled so as to inflict "pain" on them which their "ancestors" did to the "ancestors" of black south africans. However surprisingly the leader of this racist political party is not alone, the president of South Africa himself echoes these sentiments particularly the exclusion by expropriating land without compensation, excluding white people from institutions for education and employment. Jacob Zuma has taken it upon himself to degrade the academic qualifications of South Africa so black people might be able to replace their white counterparts by force thanks to laws like the Black Economic Empowerment policy and Affirmative Action. And if Black people fail to replace them due to the failings of the South African government people are shipped in to take over the jobs and to force out white people so that they may live in poverty. Cuba and China are the two nations which are used to provide skilled workers so that white south africans are kept from earning a living. Thank you for considering us as refugees we hope to be with you soon and we express our eternal gratitude for coming to our aid in our time of need.

Not all of us are really White. Some carry Jewish, Portuguese or kaffir heritage in their veins

I'm an anglo I have my family tree

t. mongolian rape baby

You help us damnit talk to your MP

>Portuguese
>not white

I lived all over, but the West is closed for me.
>religion, a heinous ideology on the levels of nazism
Seems to me like you are that SA Jew shill. If not, Anglos are rodents that ruined South Africa and Europe

This.

Only nu-males give up from its own nation and people.

WTF, anglos are what make the world great everyone copies us and admires us don't be mad because Russia isn't great

Only Nu males want to build shit for other races to destroy, South Africa isn't redeemable and should be nuked into oblivion. you have no say in this mongrel.

I lived in Africa, Middle East and SEA. Place is as great as community you live in. Anglos ruined Europe and South Africa. That's a fact you can't deny

Did you ever try to seek asylum in my country?

Jy is welkom

I thought that was only extended to jews

How did we ruin things when people fucking worship us.

Unfortunately yes Jan..

There are niggers from Apefrica crossing our border fences here. Many stay and just destroy their new neighbourhoods. The lefties protect them.

I think the Israeli's wouldn't mind having you here.

there is no such thing as a white south african.
only digsusting alien afrikaans and brits.

can i be your white refugee sempai

>when people fucking worship us.
are you sure about that, Bob Shekelstein? Kaffirs, Balts, Slavs, South Africans seem to hate your guts

South Africans hate us because their jealous garbage that can't come to terms with their inferiority, If slavs hate brits then why come to the UK?

Eastern europeans masquerading as brits should be put to death.

South Africans hate us because they're jealous garbage that can't come to terms with their inferiority, If slavs hate brits then why come to the UK?

If Arabs hate Germany then why come to Germany? Are you really that stupid

so they admit it's better?

We need to make that there are no loopholes that would allow darkies in.

If anyone asks, we have to be open about this being for white people only.

That's a fact. They still hate it and it's people. Poles don't like you or Britain.

well that would be the point because white people are the ones being oppressed

Move to Orania. Fight.

then they should leave

Oh are you going to give us money and weapons? No? then shut the fuck up

They won't silly cuck. God job fighting racism worldwide.

then looks like they're going to have to be miserable then.

That's a great idea user but you have to make the strongest cases possible and show clear facts

Citing crime statistics and quoting the anti white violent rhetoric of South African blacks should be more than enough

afrikaners will stay and fight and we will support them

no retreat

How about a campaign to marry white South Africans for citizenship?

When kaffir will be murdering your family remember that it's your kind to blame for ruining South Africa

Just make a "dating service" in a country without discrimination laws.

Refuse all darkies.

Spread the word and encourage white south africans to make profiles.

Word of mouth takes care of the rest

The whites won south africa (Boer and Englishmen alike) from the pathetic nigger armies, they should not have to bow down to Mandelafags and his nigger minions. Hail Rhodesia, hail the Union of South Africa, Hail apartheid.

>that's the power of anglo
Westminsterknifing.jpg

The kaffir doesn't kill my family because if they did I would annihilate their village that's the power of the anglo

It goes both ways. The left will oppose white refugees. We can force them to explain why

Yes and as a result he was shot dead, and now brits will reject islam as well

>that's the power of anglo
I rate 7/7
LeeRigby.jpg

>brits will reject islam as well
thanks for confirming your retardation

Yes and how many muslims did we drone strike in retaliation? Don't worry I'll personally slaughter the muslims when I get to the UK

No, we need for the netherlands to give refugee status since most of the whites are afrikaans speaking, and most of the poor whites especially.

This would be an awesome project to work on since the sheer number of afrikaaners would swamp the islamic invaders in the netherlands, while securing for generations a white, successful country that would serve as an alternative options to multiculturalism to westerners in europe.

it's already beginning bitch, I know that drives you crazy anglos being successful and all but it is

>in retaliation
Horrific lack of comprehension. I rate 1400

>liberals have principles
top kek just stop this lunacy now. They don't and never will, they just use our principles against us. Just kill them

Come here. I knew a few Afrikaaners when I lived in Alberta. Good people they are. Shame that your people aren't given refugee status. You would think at least the Netherlands or Belgium would allow you to move back there. That would make a bit of sense given cultural and historical ties. Plus there's hardly a language barrier.

mhhmm don't worry I'll hunt down and kill those people as well.

Delusional subhuman

>jews calling Boers subhuman
>jews calling anyone subhuman
Wew lad.

That's funny the terror in your eyes tells a different story.

JIDF please.

>t. anglo that betrayed both SA and Rhodesia

and Australia

they look retarded, all of them are inbred farmers

I like how you use the word successful. You cant even immigrate on your own and you need help from foreigners. This is an englishman. Not cool sort either. Please give him what he needs, we dont want his kind here

>that flag

I would be able to if Zuma didn't keep fucking around with the exchange

>This is an englishman
He's a Jewish shill troll. He is obsessed with the Holomeme shilling and muh nazis

So your a poor soutpiel. Fucking hell, i have seen everything.

LOL then tell me your fucking plan be a slave to the black people?

Jew shut the hell up

A jew has called you out my friend. I think he is correct in his statement.

Its sad, once we whites stood for something here in this country, its cucks like these that really should leave the hard work to the real men.

Aren't there like a shit ton of russians that just moved to israel who aren't even jewish that the israeli goverment got butthurt about?

Only cucks like you would happily serve black people, you're nothing but a spineless worm at least I have the principle to leave and not contribute further to a black nation. meanwhile what is your plan?

>Anglo and Soviets destroy South Africa
>complain about niggers

Anglos built south africa, the black people just showed up and wanted to be apart of it and we said no that's the great racism and "oppression" of south africa.

As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome here anytime....

Try to apply for asylum in Germany bcause of the white genocide happening in SA.
You dont even need a reason for asylum here

How get Boer gf?

>Anglos built South Africa
Boer concentration camps are not South Africa

FUCK the Left! AFRIKANERS Welcome...

It'll never happen. South Africa is a member of BRICS and we're engaged in political currency fuckery against the chinks.

Say that when your kids ar hanging from meat hooks out in the barn and your wife's been raped and decapitated.

literally everything was built by anglos

>Seeking refugee status while calling someone else spineless.

Whats my plan? To get rich.

Reminds me of the Brandon Huntley oke

Fuck off Pablo america needs more whites then smelly disgusting mexicans.

LOL you're a fucking dumbass get rich from what who is going to hire you? also you're spineless because you just serve and expect handouts from your masters while I'm going to work

There is no way we will ever get refugee status. The left does not want us and if the right takes us, they would have to take the shitskins as well.

I wouldn't want the afrikaaners culture to disappear though.

Pennsylvania still has it's Germanic culture, Midwestern America also does.

>working for someone
Top kek, this is why you will never leave this country.

>Souti's come out to suck Zuma's dick
>Afrikaners come out and make our people look like brash, unreasonable cunts

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no lives who spend every second of their day looking at stupid pictures.