Dreamy Diglot whats the consensus?

>Is she a confirmed WN?
>Is she civic like Styx?
>Is she jewish?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EGLg4m8EHZs

whats she trying to say in this video?

Who?

She's obviously not Jewish phenotypically, anyone who thinks so is a fullblown retard, and she is generally sympathetic to ethnic nationalism in her videos. On her podcast with Tara McCarthy she talked about how it was best to appear moderate to attract and redpill a bigger crowd towards saving the white race.

Definetly redpilled.
She herself said that she agrees with the 14 words.

What was the no true scotsman joke about scottish jews and scottish jews going their own way was it a retort to purity spiraling is it a response to more alt lite vs alt rite?

I usually understand her videos but this one I did not. I actually have no clue as to what the point of it was.

But jew or not I would pound the living hell out of her pale white ass

I think she meant that if people will continue with the harrassment, she could abandon the cause.

okay good bye

she, like any other female youtuber, has a link to patreon in her videos despite the fact that her videos probably take 10 minutes to make

Don't be a fool. She is on our side. Don't push her away.
And I'm not sure about the 10 mins thing.
Her videos are very high quality.

this is something im pretty conflated with, I am a WN but my opinions on the JQ are somewhere in the realm of say Jared Taylor or RamZPaul. I believe intellectual authenticity in truth will lead Society to be aware of JQ influence, for instance Trump leading the FBI investigation that outed the dual citizen israeli who made the bomb threats?

She's a QT and definitely legit.
I have watched a few of her vids and I have no reason to suspect that Dreamy Diglot is compromised

Fucking based Gen Zyklon will lead the white nationalism

t.Millenial

No yeah see I think that this is larger than simple accusation of shilling its starting to cut to core questions of JQ such as what can be the allowed involvement of Jews in the WN movement? For instance Jared Taylors great work on the Color of Crime was organized by a Jew, The work that Enoch has done

How know that we do not have a clear enemy can we ensure the movement stays loosely organized like what brought our success , sticking true to our values while still gaining traction further into the mainstream

She noted previously that Jews have and in-group preference.
She was pretty open about things on ask.fm, but it got shoa'd.

She herself is not Alt-Right, but as Norway-user said,
she is sympathetic to the cause.

What irks me is that some fools here are fighting against their own interests.
First they disown Spencer, and now Dreamy.

And those who bitch about Patreon are idiots too. It is optional for fucks sake.
She is creating good content, and I belive that she deserves something back for it.

I'm not being a fool she reminds me of evaleon. We don't need more of our resources being sapped

she looks huwhite to me.

Evalion was a scripted shill.
Dreamy definetly is not.

the comments on her videos are full of thirsty faggots

this all started around the time of the innaguration
>Cernovich with the Depolaraball
>Spencer with NPI jewish hoax roman salute
>TRS gets Doxxed
>Milo is pderast
>MW gets doxxed

Maybe it is best to have the Alt Right live as an autonomous creature hard to have its ideals be pinpointed to any one person like living on the chans? can we grow it this way?

I doubt that she is some agent that wants to sabotage us.
I have been following her channel for months now.
She seems legit.

no yeah but you dont have to be a agent to get shilled , basically when someone gets lionized hard enough than it makes it difficult for people to form a loose collective because they enter an echosphere and start calling everyone shills I mean the other chan has gotten like this, Sinead, and the Youtube comments and Diglots video I think referenced this, I think like the chans the Youtuber people bloggers etc should express Ideas but they do not have to be explicit on what they are etc thats why I prefer pseudonyms anonymity because a good idea and truth still stands even when someone cannot relate 100% with the OP

Remember that she does not represent the AltRight, or WN. She herself said that.
She is a simply girl who understands what is happening around her.

So she isn't planning to become some kind of de facto leader of the movement.

thats the best approach IMO , I mean strategically if we want some of these viewpoints to enter mainstream public consciousness or local government or national government than we need a Large Pool, it is counter intuitive to worry about all opinions of one individual and best to try to push the main narratives forward

Exactly. Shift the overton window.