Female privilege

Female privilege.

Look at this. Look at all these women saying they want to scam guys. WTF is wrong with this? Why aren't feminist shaming these women? Holy fuck, I am raging now.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/1_corinthians/7-33.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has started. Many girls are already doing it now!!
Go on tinder and please screenshot if you see these whores doing it!

That last guy though. White-knight enablers will be first on DOTR.

>i am raging
>i am displaying emotion
Fuck off you woman.

these profiles are all updated in the last 24h.
FUCKING WHORES!!

OP is really getting at it.

Humans are really scummy eh?

SAD KEK. When will the day of the RAKE come?

Seems more like bots trying to scam betas desu

I made a fake account.
Does this make me a scumbag?

I am pretty sure the one who created most of these accounts looks like videorelated. He is a huge asshole and he is going to hell, but at least he is not a betacuck.

Try not using an ugly girl.

Not THICC enough for your american taste?

implying thats not cum

Just post a decent looking girl.
Why are you so upset?

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

I bet they all hate the one in the back on the left who is only slightly less of a dumptruck

>Burgers now have to pay for that goose fat chugging whale's heart bypasses.
That actually is kinda funny desu senpai.

Only betas fall for this, so what. Women are whores and only fags will actually pay them money.

That makes you smart!

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

In fact I encourage it, if betas are retarded enough to give their money to a woman for no reason then they absolutely deserve to get fucked over.

I got a bite.
Poor kid didn't know what hit him

you are aware that these are all bots?

this

if you're sad and stupid enough to get kucked/friendzoned/scammed then you deserve it 2bh

Most of them are not even bots you SAD KEK. Its just a trend starting through social media after one girl tried it and posted her results.

He kinda deserves it for having Yoko on his fucking wall

If you do this, you're just as bad as them

Who the hell would send some random cunt $5 over a dating app?

Jesus.

Betas need to be gassed

But she is pretty decent, better than most other sloots from this thread. The only reason why you can't see her beauty are her winter clothes. Look at picrelated, she gets thousands while being below average.

#EliotRodgersDidNothingWrong

He's just looking for love and you're gonna play him like that?

SCREAMING

the absolute state of betas in 2017

Its the fault of everybody who isnt hostile to pathetic enabling beta orbiters.

Yes. It will teach him a lesson .
I'll send his nudes though

Hoping a few psychopathic niggers send $5 from their welfare and when they get ripped off they track the bitches down and rape them, then track down every girl with that same message and rape them too

*Him

>yfw you live in an age where dried up whores don't even have to marry stupid desparate betas to get their money

Fuck this world and fuck women

I made a fake roastie profile and I have over 40 matches in the last hour. What the fuck

why lmao? for some reason these slags make me feel really good about capitalism. feels like it's working perfectly in order, everything is in place, etc...

>niggers
>being smart enough to track someone down on tindr just from their profile picture and possibly fake name

You do realize we're talking about niggers, right?

>falling for the vaginal
yeah these mindless sheeple amirite?
luckily you only spend thousands of dollars for your retarded waifu shit and pictures drawn by men.

whenever you see women, blacks, gays, whatever victim group, trashing men or whites or straights or christians or whatever, remember that it's alright because they are tacitly admitting that we are superior.

It's like teasing the rich guy, or the awesome athlete, or Chad.

grin and bear it, because when they stop it will mean that they have achieved parity and are no longer jealous of us.

hopefully this wakes up some beta's
they got more ass being on our side than women's. thats for damn sure

Name & shame
Shame them all

Damn that hits me in the feels. It's gotta be hard to live a lonely life.

If you weren't a bunch of screeching autists you would realize that all you need is some pictures of whores and you too can pull off this brilliant scam.

I feel kinda bad. But it's a doggy dog world

I'm going to do this now thanks OP

tbf it's kind of why no racist or sexist insults can make me feel bad, and in fact just made me feel a bit smug. it's like a inherent knowledge of your own superiority.

desu if you fall for this you are too far gone on the beta scale

even paying actual whores isnt as embarrasing

those cucks deserve to be made fun of

>spending money on images
what did he mean by this?

Anyone on here make any money doing this yet?

do-does that say "canklelicious"? as in a cankle, that's delicious

Prostitution is the oldest job in history anons.

They could just say "Gurl lemme take you out to the fanciest dinner you ever been to, you name the place. I gots a 8inch dick"
Some nigs are good at tricking women into bad situations

go make a profile on bumble and use fake gps on NY or SF. 1000 matches in an hour guarenteed!!

>failing for the easiest scam

How much money did you lost hopping for some nudes OP?

He is right, better stay alone biblehub.com/1_corinthians/7-33.htm
But yes, anime is degenerate and should not be worshiped. Watching it like normal TV series is not a big deal though.

Why do you keep making threads about this, OP? Makes me think you're feigning disgust to push this into the spotlight.

Yep. It's just a handful of pooinloos running the same fraud they've been running on Craigslist for years.

I've never understood why other guys decide to inflate girls egos

Get a match, invite her out. If she says no delete match, no need to stick around o

hey don't wanna be that guy but maybe just don't send them 5 dollars.

go back to /r9k/

nah, I banter with 'em for a couple of days to make things go smoother

better success rate too, as in I've actually shagged reasonably attractive girls off of tinder.

>killing more men than women

the hell he did

When I first thought about this, I didn't see the issue. Capitalism at work. But then I thought about how I'd feel if I scammed some lonely, lovedlorn kid out of some money and then stamped on his heart just to be sure and I don't think I'm cut out for capitalism lads. Might have to go natsoc.

Why would I begrudge someone who separates fools and their money?

Buyer beware, virgins

>all this beta rage

lel

I think the concern here is the widening schism between men and women evidenced by acts like this. It's no wonder that things like MGTOW and feminism exist.

how much money did you lose lmao

>scammed

implies there is something promised and not delivered upon.

i think the concern should be how willing these fucking neckbeards are to send a stranger money with literally no verbal or written agreement of any kind of service.

Aren't they affirming just what they are? Objects to be purchased and displayed as a sign of wealth/status?

I mean you can never be a partner or equal to somebody if you predicate your contact with him/her on financial compensation for your time.

You essentially degrade yourself into a pseudo-whore.

Well of course men who fall for this are stupid, who the hell is arguing against that? But the women who are low enough to do stuff like this to take advantage of these stupid men are also horrible people.

because she took his $5

This is criminal activity isn't it?
Better report everyone to the police.

yes, and there's also a good chance that they're just bots.

What exactly can you prove they're implying in their statements. It just says "see what happens"

I'm on it

>women who are low enough

you're right, the most famous scam ever invented is named after woman.

Meh. If dumbass betas actually fall for that and give them anything, I don't blame the women for taking advantage of it.

Dumb faggot got scammed by whore, who cares

The problem is not being able to identify these women at the surface. Any self-respecting man would see something like this and cast them off as a low-class, clearly unintelligent, uneducated, white trash pig undeserving of even a second of their attention. And then move on.

ponzi scheme
pyramid scheme
nigerian price scam

strange names for women

They clearly are intelligent if they are getting all this money

was referring to ponzi, and i was being hella sarcastic

ITT: betas who are mad cause they fell for it

a jew maybe, but a scumbag, no

I can live with that

ah, missed the sarcasm

the beta rage is entertaining

>intelligent

> low-level scam netting these, on the ultra-high & unrealistic end, 2 or 3 hundred dollars every other month

Fair enough friendo.

I've made 300 dollars in 3 days doing this. Just keep changing my location every 6 hours or so and start with a fresh set of betas.

Hello early retirement.

Any other tricks? you specifically swipe for betas?