You've got to be kidding me

You've got to be kidding me

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/court-orders-man-increase-payments-wife-lost-bulk-divorce-settlement/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>westerners are afraid of sharia
Why tho? Bitches like this would be honor-killed.

>tfw liberal elites are secret shitlords bringing the only culture on earth capable of taming the wild western woman and the feral negro

God forbid that a dad wouldn't want to be a nigger and abandon his children.

Seems like satire. Is this real?

It's daily mail

>the lost cuddles

>not supporting giving mothers more custody
>believe it's a man's role to be equally in charge of childcare
go back

roastie detected
kys

White children are too important to be left entirely to a retarded woman.

You think roasties support traditional gender roles? They love being able to pump out kids and burden fathers with custody. When did MRA get so cucked?

>tfw Child support killed population growth

And now they want to ship in Muslims for replacement. So they want to import a culture that would stone this woman to death probably. I like the way things are actually going.

Oh, I can show you one much worse. TL;DR:

>Be married for 13 years to a woman you have children with.
>Court recognizes you were "reliable and truthful".
>2002, divorce happens and the court orders you pay monthly 1,100 pounds (at the time $1,551.73) for "personal maintenance" on top of a lump sum for 230,000 pounds.
>Years go by, you honorably pay what was decreed.
>Meanwhile, your wife is fucking retarded with investments with the housing market and is losing money.
>Eventually loses all the money she is getting from the divorce + debt.
>Takes you back to divorce court in 2017, literally 15 years after you divorced and settled payment.
>Court decides that since your ex-wife is bad at investing, they up the monthly payments to 1,440 pounds ($1759.38) and you're ordered to "must support her for life, because she is 'unable to meet her basic needs'.

>Translation: "Lol, she's so bad with money through no fault of your own that you gotta encourage her bad financial decisions by financially sacrificing yourself to absolve her of her consequences. Fuck that the fact you've been divorced longer than you were married: pay her."

>Cherry on top, wife leaves the courtroom with a happy smug look on her face and you're so pissed you're caught off-guard for a bad photo.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/court-orders-man-increase-payments-wife-lost-bulk-divorce-settlement/

>implying single mothers can actually raise children

Forgot my image.

>BUT I DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF EQUALITY

Ya know it's pretty to avoid this you dumb bitch. maybe instead of divorcing your husband and making your child suffer the effects of being raised in a single parent household you have kids with someone you are actually committed to raise a child with. problem fucking solved

Should have killed her. probably cheaper in the long run, plus he keeps his dignity.

Don't have kids with retarded women then

>she is "unable to meet her basic needs"

Uh, you sign on the dole then you stupid doss cunt.

What the fuck does her inability to support herself have to do with someone she was married to 15 years ago?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>2017
>still falling for the vaginally jew

Nope, not gonna do it. I'm fine with just pawing off to cute girly dog boys and erp.

"Where have all the good men gone?"

Even worse, It's mail online

What exactly is wrong with the Daily Mail?
Thom Yorke told me they're shite, but why exactly?

All women are retarded.

They don't believe that importing millions of darkies into the UK is necessary or desirable.

Doesn't matter, all women are retarded. She could be a literal genius in her field but when it comes to her personal life, she'll be absolutely retarded. It's the emotional responses.

It's the most pleb tier non-tabloid in the uk

>Implying it shouldn't be the men with sole custody.

What the actual fuck. Dudes you should be embracing sharia law and get these bitches in order..

They aren't.

Mormonism is basically the ultimate redpill

It's things like this that make me think Islam might not be so bad

Yeah I saw this on Reddit too

The problem is everything else that comes with sand monkey religion.

>tfw there are parents fighting over the right to spend most time with their kids
Im guessing its more about "winning" on both sides generally..

Thank god she isn't allowed to fuck her children up like she wants too. Single mothers are the absolute worst, emotionally suffocating cunts.

(you)

first cousin marrying retards.

shut the fuck up and take that back

roastie whore

trips of truth, islam once more confirmed as retarded

Hopefully he is well-off. It seems like it too.

women were a mistake

That's not the point though; the point is the principle of the matter. Thank God he can probably handle the "obligation", but he shouldn't be "obligated" in the first place.

Single Mothers can't raise a child like you think they can. Getting that out of the way... the cuck male in the equation still has a slight chance of making things work out.

True, and that wasn't my point either.

These laws actually had a purpose in times when women were expected not to have an income. Now they are completely useless.

I understand reasonable alimony in certain cases. E.g.,

>Couple has a family.
>One partner is breadwinner, other is homemaker.
>Homemaker let's their work history stagnant and doesn't develop up-to-date work skills enough to be able to be financially self-sufficient.
>All done for the sake of caring for the children.
>Divorce happens.
>Homemaker can not survive without support from another (years-long gap of unemployment and no real updated skills prevent decent employment).
>Court orders breadwinner pay monthly enough for basic needs (food, shelter, and warmth) for 2 years to give homemaker chance to get back on his/hers feet.

That I can agree with.

Guys who fall for the mariage jew in this day and age SHOULD BE IN ALL CASES FUCKED IN THE ASSHOLE TILL IT'S LOOSE.
It doesn't matter how loyal she is, how in love she is, etc. Even if you could predict with 100% proof it would work out.

It's a question of principle.
You will have access to her pussy, pouring as much children as you can and all that without a piece of paper telling she has you by the neck.

Mormonism is incredibly redpilled compared to the West in general, but they wouldn't do anything about a situation like this aside from making divorce a bit harder. I guess it's a good compromise though, Mormonism is way more clean and western than degenerate boy-fucking Islam.

women raise children fine until they can walk and talk

then men need to raise kids

women then start on the next ones

(((THEY))) KNOW THIS

THIS IS WHY THEY SET UP DIVORCE

OWN THE MAGAZINES THAT A/B TEST ACROSS STATES TO RAISE DIVORCE LEVELS

THEY ARE PROMOTING DIVORCE

THEY ARE PROMOTING CHEATING

THEY ARE TELLING WOMEN THEY ARE UNHAPPY

THEY ARE TELLING WOMEN THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE IF THEY ARE IN THE HOME

THEY ARE THE ONES FORCING KIDS TO BE RAISED BY MOMS

THAT IS WHY THEY ARE SOUNDING THE ALARM

THAT IS WHY MENS RIGHTS ACTIVISTS ARE BEING ASSAULTED AND CHASED DOWN

THEY NEED EVERY %AGE OF BENEFIT FROM THEIR SYSTEM

THEY ARE HARMING MILLIONS OF KIDS JUST FOR THEIR SHIT-TIER AGENDAS

THEIR AGENDAS AREN'T EVEN GOOD

THEY ARE FAGS

FUCK (((THEM)))

I agree.

What you should be in favor of is:

PRIVATE contracts, pre-mariage, of how things should go in the case of a divorce. Every tiny aspect of it only being changed if both parties agree on it. Then the government would make that work.

wow

doesn't matter; no-fault divorce is a fucking abomination. children need mothers AND fathers

if a bitch can legally take kids away and leave for literally no reason, then she suffers too

she should be so lucky that's all there is (for now)

The problem is that when people get married, they think it will last forever. Which it would have if it is a good match, and they keep on getting children until the female is barren and the husband's test levels have lowered.

It's one kind of problems that shouldn't be safeguarded (like companies who go bankrupt shouldn't get coercive public funding).

If you do dumb shit, you should expect dumb results. Time in a relationship also has the effect of making it tougher to break apart. specially to the women (they get uglier and less desirable).

If the guy agrees on document that he can be fucked over, why should we should stop this?

In most countries I believe you can make such a deal though. I think you can here.

I'm not opposed to these sorts of thing, but it's cynical to do it for a couple about to be married, that in the moment doesn't think they will ever stop being married.

In the long run it would work out.
Like we say here, "things like this only only need one example".

I would probably kill her and move to some Asian country.

I would shoot her in the legs, pour vodka all over her body, and set her on fire.

Then I would move to some asian country. Indonesia, maybe. They've got a wonderful climate.

Heres my own story:

>Meet woman, be with her for 6 years
>Have a kid together
>10 years later, get a new job so make a little more money, upgrade the house in places
>She asks for a new kitchen
>Pay my buddy £25,000 to redecorate the whole kitchen
>After its complete she tells me she wants a divorce and my 'buddy' is moving in with her

I essentially paid him to do up his own kitchen. But wait, it gets worse.

>During divorce proceedings, agree to give the house to my ex-wife due to selling the house would probably only give us enough money for two 1 bedroom flats
>Dont want my son growing up in a one bedroom flat (ex-buddy has 2 of his own kids too)
>So let wife keep the house so my son has a okay standard of living
>Pay a considerable sum to her but in my head I rationalise its for my son
>Get to see my son once every 3-4 months for a weekend if I'm lucky
>Wife gets pissed since I obviously take him on adventures or theme parks and stuff since I bearly get to see him
>Court rules I need to up the payments since I MUST have some hidden away if I can afford to take my son places
>Get a good lawyer
>Eventually come to a cheaper conclusion once all my finances are looked at
>ex-wife backtracks and says I should pay orginal agreement

Nope. If it came out I did have more money than I told she'd want that instantly. Women were a mistake. I was young then, got married way too young.

A hitman would be cheaper

Fucking shills promoting Sharia law in every thread kill yourselves you pedophile worshipping goatfuckers