So Christ Bro's, If Adam and Eve were white, where did nogs, spics, currys, chinks and the french come from?

So Christ Bro's, If Adam and Eve were white, where did nogs, spics, currys, chinks and the french come from?

french are of course the half-breed of a white whore and cow. Can happen, rare but can happen.

When Cain murdered Abel, god turned him into a fucking negro

Interesting. All irrefutable scientific fact is welcome here.

Op is a faggot who doesnt understand genetics.

Read even a highschool biology book before posting please

>christians deny biology
>try to prove your point with genetics

You're even dumber than they are.

They are pre-Adamites.

Tower of Babel you idiot.

Adam and Eve were the first humans to be inhabited by spiritual beings and not just be like the other animals of the Earth

Evolution happened user that's why there's different races

The 'colored' types are the result of white whores mating with demons. This is widely known, but scientists don't talk about it much because of the (((communists))).

where did Cain and Abel's wives come from?

did they fuck their mum? because she was the only other woman around

>Evolution happened user that's why there's different races
Simply not possible.

Micro evolution. You live in Africa long enough you turn into a nog. Live in Northern Europe long enough you turn into a Scandi

>did they fuck their mum?
no, there were many more children than the two boys. Sister fucking.

Adam and Eve? Lul. Magical fairytales have no business in a discussion about evolution of the human race. God created evolution and it's probably his greatest achievement because it lets his creations adapt and grow.

they had many sisters...

read the fucking bible you morons it's in the second or third page

That question goes back to the snake. Recall the snake did not crawl on its belly at the time and could talk? He wasnt a snake but another species of man.

In fact, by bloodline, it wasnt until Seth that Adam had any legit offspring.

Yes, Adam was cucked. Yes that says a lot about humanity. Yes i am serious.

>evolution of the human race
there is no 'human race' infidel. Only white people, and demon-spawn.

>Adam and Eve

First you need to properly define who they were - pic related

From the intercourse between Adam and a demon called Lilith.
Or if you like to put it **~ScIeNtIfIcAlLyYy**, via bestiality.

Some rumors from my cousin at the trailer park bible baptist church claim a monkey raped Cain's wife to create the first negro. But this is speculation.

>He wasnt a snake but another species of man.
indeed this is where the first Jew was created.

>Eve

Caucasoids did not evolve from niggers, they have gone seperate ways for millions of years.

This, other humanoids were around. The Bible even alludes to this

>But this is speculation.
I have seen it happen for real. Not a monkey, an ape.
There is a place in Ecuador that 'rehabilitates' apes and monkeys. It's in the jungle. It is constantly full of white young females 'volunteeering' there. The owner is a mid-aged french guy. Basically its a brothel. He finds the apes, then he charges the female humans rent to live on his property and 'assist' the apes. I've seen this with my own eyes. Amazing.

Blasphemy!

Are Jews a species of snake that were granted back their human form by the devil?

>So Christ Bro's, If Adam and Eve were white, where did nogs, spics, currys, chinks and the french come from?
Your pic does not take in consideration the possibility of mutation.

Also, the Adam and Eve history in the bible is an allegory, it was never meant to be taken literally.

see

How is it blasphemy?

>Jews a species of snake that were granted back their human form by the devil?
yes, you have it exactly. They had to make a bargain with the devil to destroy the White people in exchange for not having a snake body. If you talk to a jew they will tell you that they have different souls than white people. Makes sense. I wish people would just stop arguing about all this and just accept reality. So frustrating..

they were the people of the land of Nod.
godless primates like neanderthal

My father used to tell me that in the early days all humans were black and God took a look around and decided he didn't like that so he created a lake that he instructed all humans to bathe in and it would turn their skin white. By the time the lazy people got to the lake there was only a shallow bit left so they could only immerse the bottom of their feet and their palms.

>Several thousand years ago: "Adam and Eve is the story of human creation! It's literal!"

>Science progresses, proves stupid creation myth wrong

>"Hurr durr, it's just an allegory! It's not literal!"

Just admit that your an apologist and revisionist.

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

And we all know God is white.

This might be the post with the best merit in this thread.

>Just admit that your an apologist and revisionist.
Im not even christian, I believe in reincarnation.

>Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
>And we all know God is white.
Then explain the niggers...

Surely you are not saying got created the niggers as a way to punish us for our sins?

Where is Abbo

This is what I will tell my grand kids. Thanks user.

Eve was just a trap. Take a man's DNA and try to make a woman, impossible, even God can't do that shit. God made actual women for them to fuck to populate the earth with. Original Biblical marriages were between a man and a trap, and a harem of biological women to breed with and do the chores. The (((editors))) throughout the times omitted all references of femboys from the Bible though.

All dark skinned races are the sons of kain their dark skin is the mark of kain. They exist for the sole pupose of making the earth unliveable and unsafe for the white man.

Adam and eve were nig nogs

These questions have answers and they aren't really that hard to find faggot.

meanwhile, god's chosen people are #based and haven't been instrumental in the deaths of hundreds of millions of whites europeans and the near collapse of their homelands.
BRAVO YESHUA
R
A
V
O

that is just an absurd fantasy. If Adam was black, he would have left Eve when she was pregnant to be the first welfare hood rat.

Niggers arent human and prolly made by satan

>Niggers arent human and prolly made by satan
How dare you...

Are you seriously saying the devil has as much power as god and is therefore capable of creating life?

That is some high level blasphemy imho.

I would rather believe they are just unevolved humans.

Satan.

Adam and Eve were White. The rest were made of dust to challenge the White man on his new Journey.

Except niggers they were made from shit which explains their smell.

Now that I look closely at the infographic, wouldn't Adam and Eve on carry "one" genetic trait each if they were the first? That and not having belly buttons.

It's impossible to create a popuation from 2 individuals. You'd need at least 1000 people to create a viable gene pool. The Bible is full of shit.

>Protestants
>Sola scriptura

Absolutely heretical

Just need 2 white people. with superior genes.

Still looking for the origin of the other races though. including you filthy algerians.