112 civilians

Sup Forums will defend this.

And it is for this reason that you will never be taken seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/iraq-denies-us-air-raid-killed-over-200-civilians-mosul
progressive.org/dispatches/defending-israel-s-attacks-civilians-a-harbinger-clinton-s-presidency/
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/14/1575064/-Bill-Clinton-s-war
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-releases-its-count-of-civilian-deaths-in-counterterrorism-operations-under-obama/2016/07/01/3196aa1e-3fa2-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Berufsrisiko

I agree, Obama should be tried for war atrocities.

Maybe those "civilians" should stop housing terrorists.

Oh no you all of the sudden care when it's not obomber doing it kill yourself you self righteous piece of shit

Uhh actually honey, those were non-combatants not civilians. Try again sweetie, Trump did nothing wrong

>taken seriously

Is that even our goal?

>you will never be taken seriously

Hence your surprise when you fail, and we succeed. You take polls seriously, but dismiss a hundred thousand autists accidentally writing the collected works of Shakespeare like some danged ol' monkeys with typewriters.

Obongo droned a few here and there. It "felt" targeted.

This Orange nigger just took out a whole housing complex.

Honestly, it's the only way we're going to win in the long run. ISIS gives no shits about the lives of civvies, so if we take great pains to avoid collateral damage, they'll just do what the mudslimes always do and hide in schools and hospitals and such. So we can either not attack them, letting them go and kill and rape more civvies, or we can attack them, killing civvies along with them, but sending the message that if they're gonna play dirty, so are we. ROEs only work if both sides actually respect them, if not, we need to go total war.

Obama's double tap policy was a blatant war crime.

If Trump is what it takes to get Democrats to oppose intentionally targeting civilians, then I say PRAISE KEK.

> newfags, newfags everywhere

This is akin to Clinton's bombing of the Chinese embassy during blowjobgate

>double tap policy
>"felt" targeted

Is felt a common material in Taliban clothing? Cause whatever the target was, first aid responders were also wearing it in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, and Libya when they were hit by drone strikes.

We killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in ww2. War is hell and it's not the US's fault they don't get the hell out of the wartorn cities. Flee to Assad's territory and kowtow to the Alawites

I understand you are making an attempt at humor but it's just not working. Apply yourself.

>We killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in ww2

And it was cool because it was Democrats. Liberals, and Churchill. Doesn't count as a war crime if it's just part of the March of Progress, amirite?

I beg to differ. The bombing of Dresden is a colossal war crime. (((Hollywood))) won't make a movie about that one.

>that reason only
>shitskins dont support death to infidels
>fucking white male
>kek

Shame it wasn't 1120000

Can drumpf be charged with warcrimes?

Of course, Bush is gonna go to jail any day now too

isis booby trap
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/iraq-denies-us-air-raid-killed-over-200-civilians-mosul

genuine question.

are muzzies and sand people so retarded that they actually think it is viable to live in Mosul or Aleppo? do they have no awareness that they are in a warzone and need to leave as soon as possible? Do NOT hit me with "they would be killed if they left", because they will be killed if they stay as well. At least in the option where they attempt to flee, they have a chance at life. Staying where they are, it's just a clock ticking down til they're taken out by angry jihadis (like ISIS) or by a missile strike from friendly forces.

This is why i dont really feel bad when they go down like this. A civilian is supposed to be innocent, and have no blame for being a victim. But here a lot of these civilians are not innocent at all, as they harbor these terrorists in their own homes, and they do have blame for even staying around in the first place.

No.

Inhabitants of the Middle East aren't even people. So how can they be civilians? Just thinning out the herd like we do with cattle or any other animal.

Yeah, that was some poor quality shitposting. I'll commit seppuku in shame unless it was dumb enough to get a Progressive to consider the possibility that Democrats commit war crimes, too.

...it's just really disgusting to me that the same people who told me to shut up when I complained about Obama bombing civilians suddenly care because Trump's doing it. I don't know how to engage these people, since they always seemed prepared to shut down anything resembling a real argument. Maybe bad humor can bypass their defenses.

Op here. I voted for Gary Johnson. I find Trump and Clinton absolutely horrible for the common man.
Fuck globalists, wars4israel, religious extremism and Caitlyn Jenner.

The ends justify the means

So it's not viable to live in Aleppo and it's also not feasible to trespass into another country.

Should they look into AirBnB until the coast is clear?

>all of a sudden democucks care about drone strikes

lol, so where were you fags for the last 8 years when Obongo was destabilizing the middle-east? Oh yeah that's right, you were underaged and couldn't vote

>drumpf
>gives his inexperienced kids prominent roles in govt.

Are we living in the Game of Thrones??

apparently it is feasible to trespass into another country, check how many millions of migrants are coming into europe.

it just seems that aleppo/mosul people are the most stubborn. thats what im wondering.

>zerohedge
>reputable

Pick 1

Good to see that you woke up user, one small detail tho- YOU BOMB EVERYONE FOR A FEW DECADES NOW!

>compares reality to hit tv shows/movies
Reddit faggot confirmed kill yourself vermin

>civilians
>believing rebel statistics

This happens in every war zone. It's not even news. Here's Israel doing it progressive.org/dispatches/defending-israel-s-attacks-civilians-a-harbinger-clinton-s-presidency/
Bill Clinton killed over 2000 civilians
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/14/1575064/-Bill-Clinton-s-war
Obama 2500 non military kills in countries war was not engaged in
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-releases-its-count-of-civilian-deaths-in-counterterrorism-operations-under-obama/2016/07/01/3196aa1e-3fa2-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html
With the Iraq war, it's impossible to calculate Bush civilian death numbers.

You only care because you can virtue signal by putting Trump's name on it. It happened with every president in your life time, grow the fuck up.

Tyrion was the best Hand tho

Kys faggot

cool

So you voted for a guy who wants open borders and who also didn't know what Aleppo was. And than you say fuck globalists. Sort yourself out man.

Johnson doesn't want open borders, he wants to replace the quota system with a variable "how many workers do we need to fill this particular labor shortage" system.

He also knows what and where Aleppo is. He just had a brain fart on the thousandth gotcha question he was asked on the campaign.

Not sure how non-interventionism, VAT based tariffs, and ending corporate subsidies is globalist.

kek

by definition, terrorists are civilians

>pretty sure OP doesn't understand what 'WAR' is

AAAAND the hypocrite kike shill has revealed his true nature

bingo

good luck with that. those people are most likely beyond helping.