As the title says...

As the title says, the amount of Swedish citizens with 1 foreign parents or 2 foreign parents or citizens who are foreign themselves aged 0-44 now make up 37% of Sweden's population.

source: statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/UtlSvBakgTot/?rxid=901079fd-d24b-4cd1-8c53-91d16086dc18

feels real bad man

remember this is the direction all of western europe is heading towards

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics.html
dailycaller.com/2016/04/06/leftist-norwegian-politician-gets-raped-by-somalian-begs-for-him-not-to-be-deported/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

37% of that age group* (0-44)

im 1/8th gypsy, can i be nordic too?

I predict civil war breaking in Sweden in 25 years,give or take and Islamists taking over and establishing Sharia rule like Taliban did in Afghanistan.

Again... Who cares. Accept your fate sweden, you're dead.

>eyes are dark brown/black

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

take in an uncontrolled number of People who have to do nothing to get your gibsmedats for years and years just to Show that you are the Moral paragons
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics.html

WTF did you expect ?
South africa showed some resistance at least when they got flooded for 40 years

You can't be something that is a theory created by Anthropologists in 19th century and today mostly used as term for one peninsula.

You are screwed and your kids will have no future.
20 years from now Sweden will be no more.

Where will you move?

Canada, obviously,

He can just move to Finland/Norway.

Oswald Mosley hates you!

Tfw these numbers will continue rising in both our countries

>Norwegian Man was raped by Somali he then felt sorry for Somali being deported.

>Anglos
>Nordic
>White

He won't feel good there... They're cucked, but not as much as Canada. Remember, his son is probably at 10 y/o transgender, and his daughter twerks in class to amuse her somali friends.

>Sweden collapses
>No more gibs for shitskins
Fuck, my country will get overrun by more shitskins

>Germanic

why you no send link you Montenigga fag

Here you go,Burger friend.

dailycaller.com/2016/04/06/leftist-norwegian-politician-gets-raped-by-somalian-begs-for-him-not-to-be-deported/

He ended up marrying pic related (the white guy)

Just saying but a lot of Swedes have parents from ther European countries, my mither is finnoswedish for example but my dad was born in Sweden to a dane and a swede in the 60s

>implying your countries won't suffer the same fate

i'd bet the UK is even worse

And your daughter will end up with a bearded lybian. All good.

This is not to say that there aren't mudslimes but the number is inflated.

Sure,sure,Europeans have high birth rate, Somalis, Iraqis, Pakis, Afghans etc...have low birth rate...sure, sure....

Nothing wrong with beard,it's a manly trait.

>it's a slimmer version of himself

You got a Point there, but looking at cologne 2016 this broke our german Masochist conditioning a Little bit, and we are 80 Million with 4 Million mudslimes not 8 Million with 1 Million mudslimes, There is still hope for Germany
Dont get me wrong, what happens with the swedish People breaks my fucking heart every time i hear about it

POO

TFW superior Fingoloid genes invaded Sweden. Feels good man

Anti immigration parties are doing far better in sweden than germany,

no.