Is Ann Coulter /oneofus/ yet?

Is Ann Coulter /oneofus/ yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/27/nunes-was-white-house-grounds-day-announcing-trump-surveillance-info
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dare I say, is she /ouroldlady/
Seriously though how does she get better looking with age?

Oh she definitely is, but I am a bit confused on some of her sidings

When will refugees wise up and realize that democrats dont care about them and only want their votes

>she

As soon as they won't get more neetbux promised from them. As in, not anytime soon. As in, not until you have crossed from South-Africa, into Zimbabwe territory.

I hope she stored some of her eggs for purchase. I for one would love a giant blonde nephilim child.

She literally referred to Trump as 'god emperor' once in a Fox News interview. There's no chance she doesn't browse Sup Forums

nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/27/nunes-was-white-house-grounds-day-announcing-trump-surveillance-info

Why does Spencer take this much risk?

I'm starting to unironically respect this goy.

>retweeting richard spencer
shitshow inc. if real

Has to be a she, my life as a straight man depends on it.

Funny how you don't hear too many libs complaining about Ann Coulter anymore, even though she's been espousing his immigration platform for over a decade.
I guess they assume she went away sometime after Obama was elected.

He's doing a college tour soon. It's going to make Milo's look tame.

god emperor is on twitter and rebbit too. Not solid evidence. But the meme's are leaking.

doesn't his family own a farm or something?
You can play with risk like this if you're passively rich.

some blacks are waking up. Seems the democrats are kicking blacks to the curb because they wont come out to vote in numbers like they did for Obama and wont breed fast enough to make new voters like Mexicans will.

So the jobs, benefits, etc that were being distributed to blacks are being funneled away from them in many areas and given instead to ILLEGALS.
Illegals are getting the benefits, houses, sponsors, jobs..and Sanctuary cities.

When a black man commits a crime its jail. When an illegal commits a crime, they get deported or get to flee to a sanctuary city and hide. Either way, they remain free.

African Americans are legal citizens AND minority voters but they have outlive their usefulness to the democrat party. Democrats dont give a rats ass about them anymore and its starting to show. Just see what MSM and liberals are doing about the missing DC girls? nothing.

Too bad /pol cant find the missing girls.

I only really heard about him post-election. Maybe some minor mentions here and there before.

I don't agree with his endgame based on what I know of it. But I really have gained respect for him.

Traps r gay.

Holy fuck it's real.

How's he going to get any school organizations to sponsor the events?

>s-some blacks are waking up

No, Blacks and Mexicans hate White people, hate White America and want it all to burn down while they themselves suck off of what remains like big fat fucking ticks.

>B-but Trump got 4% higher votes with blacks than Romney

That's because black people didn't care about Hillary. They only cared about Obama because he was Black. The few Blacks that did bother to vote were the more intelligent and educated ones, hence a greater percentage of them voted for Trump because they actually gave a fuck this time around. That still doesn't mean the Black population is salvageable. Your average Black American is a sub-80 IQ primitive humanoid and nothing will ever change that short of eugenics.

I know two cunts to graduate from blue. One is certainly a massive cunt. Don't know for sure about the other.
Turns out the cunt was only a cunt in regard to a yuppie faggot.
She may not be a cunt after all.
Likely cunt. Certain fag.
Erik Forseth can go fuck himself.
Same for his sister, but she has been being a has been.
>wasted_potential.gif

This.

She browses Sup Forums

Hi ann.

She drops some good redpills but she actually hangs out with a lot of liberal nogs. .

met him after the deploraball. he wasnt allowed inside but he was waiting outside really cool guy. Wish i saw him get punched the next day i would have beat the shit out of that cuck who suckered him

He's getting individuals in the colleges to invite him and getting funding through donations.

I would have too, probably. Not only because I don't think Richard is a gay autist anymore, but because I despise antifa.

Any politician that promises Jose some of Bobs money can always count on Joses vote

Hi user.

I like how we're supposed to be outraged about the voter forms, but WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY GETTING GIFT BASKETS when they're literally already living off handouts?

heyy hun ^_^ its me

>clitvotes where legitimate
>she won the popular vote
kek

why are they getting gift baskets
i want shit for free too

>tfw not a rapefuge to acqurie pussy and mad gift baskets

show us your engorged udders