What does Sup Forums think of The Young Turks?

What does Sup Forums think of The Young Turks?

Band of self-loathing faggots

You already know, why are you asking?

I hate their race baiting. They're so dishonest and just make up shit about people all the time.

libshit propaganda
the only thing good about that show is watching cuck ogre lose his shit everyday because of trump and that jewess bitch make her funny faces

Nothing unites us like hate.

#Hewillnotdivideus

They were a bunch of Jews. Seriously, go look it up. Jews genocided the Armenians.

I love how Ana Kasparian, an Armenian, is on a show called 'The Young Turks'.

honestly searching, but if i can get for free, who the fuck cares

Based /ourguys/

And how she stays there out of stubbornness.

fuck off, google, you are sooooooooooooooo wrooooooooong

also, fuck eu

they're based af

They've been on a slow and painful downward slope since going faar left. Sure, they're established now and get to make a few millions but they put themselves on the wrong side of history through far left liberalism lies

THey are terrible, they pretended to be anti-Hillary for a bit but figured she would win anyways, had they thought she might lose they'd never have criticized her.

Doesnt Talcum X work for em now?

lol, trudeau weighing in, i'm fucking marx, so .....

I think I would racemix with this nigger

you will have to ask her pimp, cenk

it's cause she is red pilled enough to realize who the real culprits of the Armenian genocide were, unlike most Armenians who hold hands with their ancestors butchers that still live on ancient Armenian lands

she's really starting to show her age now that she's hit 30 though

Like a fine wine. She strikes me as the type to have a very clean and pleasant smelling pussy