Lenin Body Preserved still... Why ?

Why are they keeping his body preserved /pol ?
Shouldn't Putin show that he is 100% dedicated to capitalism now, but feeding this corpse to horny pigs ?

youtube.com/watch?v=jIro-aUhtJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is not decomposing shows how strong communism is. A will and revolution like his can never be stopped!

>enthroned in capitalist-built box

It has more fake lenin than real if there's even anything real left on that pussy ass nigger

COMMUNISTS

NEVER

DECOMPOSE

Even the worms starved to death during communism.

They won't eat that shit

>hey look guys bunch pictures off google
>pls like and subscribe
Post a documentary or fuck off

Probably 'cause they don't shit on their history even if it's ideals are different from those of today.
You know, like burgers baning the confederate flag for being a nazi and shiet.

Funny how the supposed God-less commies ended up with their own crazy religion and religious practices.

Commies are so filthy not even bacteria can live off it.

They are waiting for the 100th anniversary of the revolution. Then they strap the body to a Proton rocket and launch it as a big firework

Almost as if man isn't a tabula rasa

>banning it

We just barred government buildings from having it flying.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0

>banning and getting rid of history
Our country is probably 60% liberal (in American sense) and we still keep around the statues of Cecil Rhodes. We also have "militaria fairs" which is full of people in SS and German army uniforms with deactivated guns hanging of their shoulders. Stop trying to remove the history and the culture of Everey nation because it don't fit your views 100%

This actually confirms that communists don't follow the laws of nature as humans do and therefore are not humans.

Their accent is giving me a headache

We need to destroy that filth, c'mon pol it can be done!

I've seen Lenin's corpse.

They keep the room dark, have about 500 scented candles burning in the corners and do not allow you to take pictures.

Because he is a dead, rotting corpse. He looks and smells like it.

I am the walrus

He isn't dead, hes just sleeping

2nd red rev when?

Pigs would either refuse to eat it or die when they do eat. Lenin's probably 90% formaldehyde at this point

Its going to be alright user. I know your mad, I mean, its another countries flag from a battle that took place forever and a day ago. That had nothing to do with you or your family. But still, I understand man. We will make it out okay.

>history
It's just a cadaver

Russia doesn't have a future so they cling to the past

weather or not you like him, keeping his body makes the commies happy thus improving his public opinion amoung then

That's a lot of radiation.

Becuase one day he will come back as super lennin zombie 900 and run this world right

The same reason you keep Lincoln statue (Memorial).
It is history. Tourists love to visit such stuff.