Women should have equal opportunities

>Women should have equal opportunities
>Women are equally worth
>Women have the right to do what they want with their own bodies
>Women have the right to do what they want without getting raped or sexually harassed

So, what exactly is bad about feminism? It's literally common sense.

Don't let the typical 200 kg tumblr feminist cloud your judgement

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie#Nobel_Prizes
archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is fine.

>Women are equally worth
No. Nobody has equal worth to another person. Worth is asserted by skill and achievement.

Correct, women can voluntarily govern over the biological material that shares their own genetic code.

>Women have the right to do what they want without getting raped or sexually harassed
Yeah, as is codified in every Western country and has been codified in every Western country since at least the time of the Romans.

>So, what exactly is bad about feminism?
The fact that none of the things you mentioned have anything to do with it, except HIGHLY DEBATABLY the first.

This presumes that women are in fact equal to men

Whats wrong with feminism? its pointless now, they have every right I have as a man.

>Don't let the typical 200 kg tumblr feminist cloud your judgement

When the 200kg tumblr feminist is feminism, or a core part of feminism, then feminism is bad

They already so. they don't make use of them.
>Women are equally worth
Nonsense. Are cats equal to pigs? Are burgers equal to raisins? Men and women are different. Different isn't equal.
And to take responsibility for the consequences, which they usually choose not to, which is then enforced by the state.
True, but this does not absolve them of the responsibility to avoid men who don't care about their rights.

Pssssstt....It's just more divisive rhetoric to get women in the work force so we can steal more money from families. We're almost there & we're on the verge of destroying society yet again....hehehe
Bait
Sage

>Correct, women can voluntarily govern over the biological material that shares their own genetic code.
Then they will only fuck the attractive brutes with no trace of intelligence.

>This is fine.
No it's very not. The moment women got the vote our society was doomed to fail.
Fuck off /r/the_donald

They have equal opportunities, they're demanding equal outcomes now.

In the US the gender ratio for college students was equal by 1930. After World War II, the GI Bill sent hundreds of thousands of men to college, skewing the ratio in favor of men. This self-corrected itself by the 1970s and women began to outnumber men in colleges. This trend has not stopped in the 40 years since. Now all you see are female-specific scholarships and programs aimed to invite women into college and certain majors. Despite making up the majority of the collegiate demographic and increasing, efforts are still focused at women.

Is this truly equality of opportunity? Doesn't look like it to me. It isn't equality of outcome, either.

They all do though. Real feminism anyway.

You're so aware of third wave ""feminism"" that you forget about ACTUAL feminsm? Sad. Not belittling you, just saying it's sad that such regressive ideologies and movements have taken the spotlight so hard. Makes me want to become hitler 2.0 and cleanse some fucking idiots off the planet.

one post by this..
Long time since Ive seen such a shitty thread. And from Norway... ...

SAGE

They literally have more opportunities than men now in the form of scholarships and affirmative action
>Women are equally worth
They objectively aren't. Saying this doesn't make it true, and trying to force this means you're fighting reality which is the real problem with feminism. If women aren't as good as men at something then you're literally attempting to fight reality by forcing people to accept them as equal. You are fighting nature and reality and this is why you're retarded
They literally do. And everyone has the right to judge them for what they do with their own bodies. You can't control others thoughts.
Can you even name the last time it was legal to rape or assault a woman in a white first world country? If people do it then they are criminals. You can't rid the world of criminals.

Feminists are a laughing stock.

>Its womens fault society is doomed
Your a special kind of retarded.

they already have faggot, in fact they have more

>Women are equally worth
nope. they are a hormonal mess, hiring one is a fucking gamble for the company. great chances that during menstruation the bitch will be a useless crying bitchy whore, if she gets pregnant she isnt productive at all, she has maternity leave, etc.
so A, hire a man and get 100% productivity or B hire a vagina for the same price but get 20% productivity
economics! and fuck you, free market, i should be able to hire whoever i want.

baby's body its not their own body you dumb shit. if it has a lung, brain and heart on its own, IT DOESNT FUCKING BELONG TO YOU

why did i get robbed? all i did was walk around showing a huge wad of $100 bills in a ghetto!

Female detected.

>So, what exactly is bad about feminism? It's literally common sense.
"Feminism" is a mutating movement.
And yeah it is common sence. The only people that need to be told are Brown people.

What is happening though is shitty "life style advice" from TWELVE YEAR OLDS who have had this shit drilled into their heads by Fabian society swine.

Feminism was nothing more than a tool to help dismantle the family and erode tradition values that are integral to maintaining western culture and western societies.

I think the issue is that the far-left feminists go mad over retarded shit like manspreading and 63 genders while giving a fuck less about how Muslim women are legally objects and thousands of women are being trafficked against their will even here in the US.

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying those are the only values feminists support

did you just forget the one where they think killing infants is not only acceptable, but is praiseworthy?

What about the one where they think that somehow equality = special privileges

>all things bad come from men (patriarchy)
>the path to virtue comes from women (feminism)
you tell me

You see this is the problem with you fat cunts. You sit there and present the "moderate" version of yourself when anyone questions feminism, but we all know you defend the radicals. Everything you fucking listed has been achieved and more. So you request that women get more and more, the moment someone says "Hold on" you pull out the old dictionary and you rest on your over 100 year old laurels. For fucksake, you are the people that have the gall to attack "le ebil Nazi alt-right supporters" when these same people often EVEN FUCKING REJECT THAT LABEL but not one fucking word about a woman that literally raped a man, shoved a metal pipe up his ass, then justifies it with "well he was a homo anyway". No she gets a fucking platform thanks to feminism, she is protected thanks to feminism. Let me guess the guy she fucking raped was asking for it. Fuck you people, it isn't that radicals I hate nearly as much as you, because at least the radicals are honest.

>woman are equally worth
not really

people like marie curie didn't need feminism.
great people will always find a way to succeed, feminism is bullshit.

in literally every culture ever the woman is the homemaker because they are much better at it. they are the educators because they are much better at it.
men were the politicians and warriors because they are much better at it.

you can argue who's role is more important for years on end, but fact is that no one can't exist without the other.

this is why tons of women are flocking to islam.

>they should have equal opportunities
No. And no one else here should be arguing that either.

Reason? In my Sup Forums?

but men and women will never have equal opportunities. Men and women are not equal. Women should not be blocked from opportunities they are capable of performing ofc.

>Women are equally worth
actually woman have in general always had more worth to society as they carry the children. You can have 100 men and 1 woman and only produce 1 child every 9-12 months. If you have 100 women and 1 man you can produce 100 children every 9-12 months. Its why women are protected, spared and sheltered. Women and children first never forget that.

everybody has.

>Women have the right to do what they want without getting raped or sexually harassed.
Not really. If I go to Harlem with a sign that says "I hate niggers" I do have the right not to be assaulted but most people would expect me to be beaten. They will say "its my own damn fault". Same goes for women who travel to India and go experience the rural life only to find out that Pajeet is on a rape streak. Think and act according to the situation.

first wave? Nothing in particular. Third and not forth wave is complete utter cancer.

In my experience most of these things are either false or socially dangerous

Why was 1st wave feminism good or at least nor bad?

this. it's men's fault clearly for granting voting right to 18 y/o retards.

imagine society where only taxpaying citizens and their partners are allowed to vote...

because first wave feminism was about removing artificial barriers that blocked women from doing work and vote. The same barriers men faced doing the absolute monarchy.

>ACTUAL feminsm?
You mean the first generation, that demanded the right to vote without the duty to fight while still gleefully shaming underage boys and the elderly into joining the army (see: white feather campaign)? Or the second generation, which demanded equal pay for unequal work?

The most powerful woman of the 20th century -Margarat Thatcher- lived before this demonized Third Generation of feminists, and the "good" feminists hated her. And she took pride in being hated by feminists. This is because not only are not all strong women feminists, but being a feminist is downright contradictory to being a powerful women. Feminists don't care about BEING powerful or ACQUIRING power, they care about being EMpowered. Which implies this power comes from an outside source (read: men) rather than their own essence or their hard work.

Did this help or damage society?

it's only common sense because you have the mistaken idea that men and women are the same. women can get pregnant. men can't. that alone instantly destroys any common sense argument for men and women being treated the same.

>people like marie curie didn't need feminism.
No just her husband.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie#Nobel_Prizes
In December 1903, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences awarded Pierre Curie, Marie Curie, and Henri Becquerel the Nobel Prize in Physics, "in recognition of the extraordinary services they have rendered by their joint researches on the radiation phenomena discovered by Professor Henri Becquerel."[21] At first, the Committee intended to honour only Pierre and Becquerel, but one of the committee members and an advocate of woman scientists, Swedish mathematician Magnus Goesta Mittag-Leffler, alerted Pierre to the situation, and after his complaint, Marie's name was added to the nomination.[42] Marie was the first woman to be awarded a Nobel Prize.[21]

And how these problems were solved shows the difference between men and women. Men dragged their problem under a guillotine, women whined until men solved the problem for them. And still they demanded special voting rights.

And let's not forget that in England, where the whole sufragette movement started, it was entirely hypocritical. They whined about voting rights before there was even universal male suffrage (1917). Before then the only ones who could vote were landowners. Including female landowners (who were not the majority, but still present in significant numbers). When the sufragettes were crying and shrieking there were women who could vote and men who could not.

Interestingly we see no sufragettes in France. You know why? Because the French Republic was built on Rousseauvian ideals, including the ideal of the citizen-soldier. Guess why French women didn't want to be citizens until after WW2.

that is a false equivalence as you could say the same about abolishing slavery, the monarchy or anything else really.

That society has turned to shit may or may not have to do with women getting the right to vote. Its hard to tell really as there are so many other factors that have affected the outcome.

Agree. But this does not include giving them special priviliges.

>Women are equally worth
I refuse to believe that a group of people, gender, or even individuals, can have intrinsic worth. Worth or value is created by contributing to society, learning certain skills, helping others, paying taxes and so on. You are not worth anything by simply existing. Your worth exists when you create something of worth.

As long as they don't harm others, yes. And harming does start before giving birth.

It's a two way street, thinking everyone, especially testosterone laden people are purely rational automatons void of impulse and desire is naive beyond believe. Behave like a slut, get treated like a slut. This does not justify rape but some women just ask to be sexually harassed by being complete whores.

It's a lie that forced women into the work force so that families have less and less time to spend with their children, giving over care, nurture and education to the state. And they even have to work for that in order to pay for it. As a result, women become more unhappy year after year on average and directly correlates with declining birth rates. In addition, it gives certain right to a group of people which usually is not able to think rational and mostly works in emotional impulse and desire.

In theory feminism could work if you wouldn't have the huge media and banking apparatus working hand in hand pushing for cultural marxism. But since we don't live in such a perfect world, a big war and ideological and ethnic cleansing is needed to continue the exsistence of our people.

No, they should have different opportunities.
They should have the opportunity to raise our children, something men cannot do.
They should not have the right to influence our government or work. Giving women those things has ruined western society. Wiomen are the sole reason for the welfare state.
>Women are equally worth
No, they are different than men. They are worthless in some areas, as are men.
This is a fundemental truth of society.
From a private property perspective, yes.
However things are not that cut and dry.
Women do NOT have the right to abort a child that they only had a 50 percent hand in making.

Women do not have the rights to be whores.
Why feminists would be campaigning for the single biggest thing that makes women unhappy is laughable.

>that is a false equivalence as you could say the same about abolishing slavery, the monarchy or anything else really.
No. Because men being kept as slaves can create societies and civilizations, women can't do that, they are in that regard like children. It is in no way comparable.
Pic related.
archive.is/dBehg
Essay related.

I did not make an equivalence. I asked a question. If you can't even roughly put together cause and effect about this topic I wonder how you can be so sure that feminism wasn't a bad thing. Or have any opinion about the consequences of this social movement, really.

>They should have the opportunity to raise our children, something men cannot do.
Bitch fuck off. Single mothers are the worst, they're straight up cancer. Remove a father from the household and you get shit. Not even single father households produce the downright human filth that single mother households produce.

Women aren't good caretakers, they're consigned to that role because men are already asked to do everything else.

>1 post by this ID
Come on guys don't bother.

>Men dragged their problem under a guillotine
are you surprised men turned faster to violence? It is after all our domain as males.

>women whined until men solved the problem for them.
its what they do and men will always be there to please them. Its the sad fact of life.

>Guess why French women didn't want to be citizens until after WW2.
oh I know. Women whats all the benefits but none of the downsides.

fpbp

Women are not equal to men and yet despite that:
>No one prevents women from being sluts or wanting to be like men (except for the religion of peace).
>It has been made illegal in every western country to discriminate against women
>They can fuck whoever they want and as many men as they want but it still comes with consequences.
So wtf more do you really want? To be degenerate whores without consequences?

Women vote based on emotions, not logic.

Also, watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

The people that talk like this belong in a mass grave.

>I wonder how you can be so sure that feminism wasn't a bad thing.
I said I wasn't sure. I literally wrote that feminism might be the course of the downfall of the western world. I am not sure of it though.

Do you think that first wave feminism was bad for the western world?

I in no way advocated for single parent households you illiterate. Women are better at raising children then men, when they are properly managed.

Single mother households fail because they cannot provide stability, as is expected of emotional beings. They provide the other relevant things to child raising you low EQ autist.

I knew it was this video before clicking on it.

Based BPS

i'm subbed already lol. he's great.

i still think that taxpaying citizens and their partners should be allowed to vote, most mothers vote for what's best for their children. my mom is personally against all the refugees thing and obviously my father too. i think that stripping women of their voting rights isn't the way to got, we should just limit voting to responsible adults.

>just limit voting to responsible adults
Pic related.
Either you have not read it yet, or you have no problem with cognitive dissonance.

science has changed that. it's easy to take a DNA test, so even if a girl accidentally did have some random fun while drunk, it's easy for her bf to check if he's the father

They were equal then, and they're equal now.

Hej NIS

Pretty much this. Children are emotionally programmed when their mothers play with them 0-3 years old. Working woman will destroy societies.

You did? Then I must've read wrong or too quickly. I do believe it's one of the reasons we are in this shitty situation, it established the legal and social foundations that caused 2nd wave feminism. If there was a reliable way to halt society at a pre-2nd wave feminism stage, I guess it wouldn't be that bad.

yeah well that is the main problem isn't? The fact that if you give them your hand then eventually they will ask for your arm.

As if everyone gets paternity tests.
The availabity of such tests is a fairly recent addition. For millenia this was not the case and you will not eradicate this common sense /instinct anytime soon.

Besides paternity tests prove the point as well

Women are constantly erroding their chances of finding men who will commit due to their promiscuity and then complain that men won't commit.

>File: 1490544217521.jpg (111 KB, 666x784)

mote and bailey argument.jpg

>women are so privileged they literally complain about men finding them attractive

I will always wonder what it's like to have intrinsic worth; to be attractive just for existing

what a dumbass

"Rape" and "sexual harassment" can be easily made up or exaggerated.
"Equal opportunities" nowadays means just hire a woman just because of being a woman.
"The right to do what they want with their own bodies" that's okay, but they don't let you, as a man, decide if you want to participate (mandatory child support).

heh remember that "street harassment" vid was just a bunch of naggers and naggerfied spics?