1. To save his butt from a lawsuit
2. The Streisand Effect

Or is he just a snake oil salesman?

I'd love to hear all your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNWd75Qdffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a little of both maybe

he is controlled opposition, alot of what he says is to subvert any actual investigations into anything he speaks about, his purpose is to mislead people with half truths.

just enough fact to hook the people who know whats going on, and enough crazy to keep them coming back.

Honestly it never seemed like he was that into pizzagate in the first place... It sounded like people were pressuring him into covering it

It's because he's an actor playing the face of a multi-million dollar business. He isn't doing this out of some sort of altruism.

Alex Jones is not selling snake oil, he is just a humble water filter merchant.

>yfw he names the jew along with the good ol Doc.

I had suspicions that infowars was compromised, this pretty much confirmed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNWd75Qdffs

or maybe pizzagate is a hoax and you autists have yet to come up with any hard evidence?

gorsuch is a christian you dumb cuck. Alex jones married a jew and has a kike daughter.

i meant to put this in my post, just look at the joe rogan podcast he was on, talked a lot about pizzagate and other weird happenings, then out of nowhere starts talking about interdimensional beings from another plane trying to take over the world and shit.

he puts real stuff mixed in with the weird shit to purposely throw you off the trail of the truth.

You kidding? Alex was going off about it, and it makes sense because he's always been big on the whole underground pedophile rings.

Pretty sure he just thinks the comet ping pong thing is a red herring. Not sure I follow him on that, though, there is definitely some bigger shit going on deeper down the rabbit hole with that place and I'm sure it's a legitimate lead.

Pretty obvious he was doing this because of legal action against his company.

They could sink his company from a slander lawsuit. There is plenty of precedence.

Doesn't mean we can't speculate a myriad of evidence of something or would you prefer total censorship?

Who cares I'm unironically taking super male vitality, brain force, and myco zx. I'm very happy with the results.

I just remember him saying stuff like "people keep asking me to cover this"

(((Alex Jones))) fuck off finally

Pythagorean Numerology.

ALEXJONES = 33

Chaldean Numerology.

INFOWARS = 33

The answers are right in front of your face if you are willing to look and know what to look for. They don't hide anything, they just hope that everyone is too blind to see the answers that are right in front of them. There are no coincidences.

ShareBlue operative detected.

>Anderson Dawes did nothing wrong

kike dog fuck off scientology kabal ass nigga

Not Gonna lie former Alex Jones supporter here. But it has become obvious he is full of shit and a shill after pizzagate apology.

lol the pizzagate apology? that's what did it for you?

This. He's always doubted the actual pizzagate meaning the implication of Comet Ping Pong associates being in a pedophile ring. He clearly does and always has believed in the massive elite pedophile rings across the world. He's clearly wrong about pizzagate though. Anyone who was there before the hysteria and shilling knows it's real.

That's true, I always thought it was because there was so much to cover when those e-mails dropped. Maybe he felt there were things more important at the time due to the election?

Also wouldn't doubt it if he was threatened, we know these pedophile rings are quite fond of doing that.

No it was his y2k broadcast. I enjoy the conspiracy aspects of the show. The double talk is making him look like a real media sorce.

its the straw that broke the camels back, people overlooked his wacky behavior because he is alex jones, but the pizzagate thing is going to be what ruins him.

everyone knows its true, and him backtracking after everything he said about it is making everyone see the snake he really was.

wasn't he supposed to "reveal" some stupid shit today?

Over half of Sup Forums threads and memes link to infowars videos. we are literally shilling for Alex.

saying its a hoax as alex jones is pretty good bait desu

t. kike

>pizzagate apology will ruin him
>everyone knows its true
>hillary will win the election

Checked
Fpbp

no
jones is directly related to cia agents. his uncle was specops
he is what we call "controlled opposition"

what did he mean by this

no one in their right mind would defend alex jonestein. if they do, they havent been digging hard enough. it appalls me that people thought that they would get the REAL truth from a youtube channel.

>Over half of Sup Forums threads and memes link to infowars videos
and that is a serious problem we must address. people like alex because he is entertaining and he claims to have the truth. he doesnt. he peddles lies. do you think he would be allowed to be as big as he is without the government being complacent?

He's a pro Zionist and pro trump shill , he never names the Jew and he is controlled opposition

>It seems that Comet was a false flag inserted into the research efforts begun to connect people in the Podesta-Clinton circle to pedo rings based on some e-mails (the handkerchief one in particular).

>Since then they've used Brock's buddy and Comet to be the diversionary tools that have siphoned off months of time and energy that could have been used to help crack more viable leads in the e-mails.

>It also gave them a way to present a slick public face to the matter, someone who guys like Brock "knew" and had worked with and, in terms of narrative, a key element: provide a setting. From this central location they could take control of parts of the narrative, "proving" certain "theories" wrong to try to discredit the entire campaign of research, and launch controlled false flag ops like the gunman.

>In addition, there have been persistent shill teams operating on the board to push researchers toward Comet and away from other viable leads such as the pizza restaurant in the same immediate area as Comet called Besta pizza that was also heavily discussed early on, so much so that they changed logo after discussion had linked it to being a pedo symbol.

>The leader of the shill teams is David seaman. He is a discredited journalist, internet scam artist and all around con man. While other outlets like Infowars are suspected to be under pressure in a serious legal manner to retract and distance themselves from this subject, Seaman has been allowed to tweet and post from his network of accounts daily accusations against Comet, Podesta, Hillary, calling it all real and earning money from monetized videos, with seemingly no consquence. Just consider that.

>Most of the shill teams in this op are foreign flags, and they will be the loudest ones insisting that "pizzagate is real, comet is where it all happens" etc and will now be calling Jones and anyone else trying to explain the misdirection that was used as being a "traitor" or shill to exposing pedo rings.

Clever shill, but not true. Can't re-write history and Comet was not a discovered lead as much as one that just...kind of...appeared. At the same time as the neighboring Besta pizza that changed their concentric triangle-shaped logo within just a few days of being discussed here. Then the hivemind abandoned all the many other leads, including other names connected to Comet and Besta, focusing strictly on JA and Comet. All it would take are approximately 8-15 posters all vocally pushing the Comet narrative to essentially herd the board and genuinely interested researchers into an inescapable maze,essentially, at least until the researchers chose to move off of Comet and onto more viable leads. I know so many here worked very had and tirelessly, or feel like they did, on the Comet and JA leads, but, sadly, it just goes to show how susceptible the human mind is to being led astray, as well as to follow along in herd mentality.

I was gonna say 1 but then the BrainForce kicked in and I realised that it's Option 3 - Pizza Gate IS a hoax - Elafantis' appearance on 60minutes all but confirmed he is in on the whole thing, offering himself up as the target with more than enough clout and a clean record to clear himself in the event of some traction - thereby completely undermining ANY AND ALL further accusations of pedos in high places for the foreseeable future - NO one will have any credibility unless the perp is caught balls deep in a kid on live TV - a master stroke from them to cover their base should Trump have gotten in.

Trust Alex.

Controlled op. Once AJ names the jew ill pat attention

Wwhat was the thing that dropped at almost the EXACT same time as pizzagate - it's all such a blur now but I remember the constant posts saying pizzagate was a shill slide and to concentrate on the other "thing" - now I can't remember what the other thing was.

In my house we call him "Bigfoot Hunter"

Can't sue for defamation if you can't identify a defendant.

The fug?

3. The Russian botnet

alex jones is owned and operated by the cia