How much money do you have, Sup Forums? Cash, bank deposits, other financial assets such as bonds and stocks, etc...

How much money do you have, Sup Forums? Cash, bank deposits, other financial assets such as bonds and stocks, etc. Altogether but without real estate or selling stuff, how much do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$11,073,838

52k Fiat €

moving slowly into Gold.

dollars

Nice digits

7 grand

160 oz of silver
1 BTC
800 AmeraBucks
600lbs of storable food 100$ in survival seeds

750 in the bank and 400 in my paycheck I just got.

1000$ in seeds sorry
also water storage and distilling stuff

$8,000

7,43 Euro and neetbux coming on the 3rd
just

40k SEK
0.3 BTC
2 silver coins
1 gold coin

sell gold for silver better percentage return on investment

I've got about $40k in cash, $20k in bitcoin (was nearly $30k last week until the price crashed ;_;), $15k in precious metals, and about $2k in stocks. In other words, still poor as fuck

also please buy more silver and btc as well as food and seeds

economy crashing soon

About $950,000. Plus about $7000 per month from a pension and Social Security.

I'm retired, so I get to enjoy spending it.

300,000 plus house. No debt, no mortgage. White pride.1488

>distilling stuff
making shine?

About negative 20k.

Will take job advice.

I'm early thirties so I should have more. Plus wife is Aryan.

about 37.000 dollars

Zero

About three-fiddy

No debt tho. Basically a hobo

no, water filtration can still leave a variety of contaminants so I will distill water to purify it then re-mineralize the water, distilled water is bad for you it will leech elements from your body

Find some menial job to survive off of while you learn a trade. Whatever you do, make sure you stick with it or else you'll just end up wasting time and money.

You sound like Gen. Ripper from Dr. Strangelove

about $270 all together.

Cost of living has shot up recently, i'm trying to cut some corners in buying food (less snacks, less buying a few days at a time) so I can save up. I used to have about $15,000, but my car broke down, then my shower stopped working entirely since my house is like a hundred years old and most of the shit is the original piping they built it with, so I had to buy a new head gasket for my car, then replace the shower entirely, including most of the pipes.

So i'm scrimping and saving where I can. Work's work though, I need the money to live.

About 100k dollars.

Probably another 50k in things I should sell.

No debt. Not really happy. Maybe happiness comes when you hit the million dollar mark?

What you are asking doesn't make sense, do you mean to ask Liquid capital? Bonds, stocks & finacial instruments are not considered a liquid asset by an large. That said, Cash, Roth IRA and IRA roughly around 1.6 million @ 38 years old.

that's a pretty dope reference
youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

MONETARY ASSETS:
Chequing: $2 400
Savings: $1 100
RRSPs: $6 000
Cash: $550
TFSA: $66 000
Mutual Funds: $45 000
Open account (for future investing): $25 000

DEBTS:
Car: $12 000
Mortgage: $220 000

I don't too much, but at least my family is rich and I don't have any brother/sister

haha this picture is basicly me

I don't have too much*

>maybe happiness comes when you hit the million dollar mark.

Probably not. Money should be an intangible means to a meaningful end, if such a thing exists. From what I've heard, having children and a loving spouse is the most fulfilling thing one could do, followed by improving the lives/well-being of people in the world through creativity, volunteering, and education.

Everything else is material masturbation.

So you have -86000 monies. Kys yourself, poorfag.

Having a wife and children only enhances the need for money to be happy. I have 5 kids aged 2-10 and a wife. Money doesn't make you happy, but I'd rather cry in my Viper & 6000sqft house, than a shitty old truck and trailer. Js

get out of the market buy Silver
take what ever hit you have to
you will lose everything in the market withing the next two years

Tbh I'm at a crossroads. Do I chase the family life with a wonderful girlfriend I've had for years? I've seen the statistics and they're depressing, when it comes to marriage working out.

The alternative is how much money I need to go live on my ancestral farmland until I die. Grow some of my own food, minimize expenses. Natural well and heating through cutting the forest, install some solar panels and be off grid.

Some days I just want to read books and do the daily chores and not have to worry about what society wants out of me ever again.

$50k ameribucks
$75k profit if I sell my house now
$2k in food, water, seeds, ammo, toiletries, gas
$10k in re-sellable items like vehicles, jewelry

>Pls no rob me OP, already had 1 car stolen and it sucked.

Looking to provide some venture capital?

$1,328,000

But I am 48...and a mil is not what it used to be. When I was young I had nothing.

I'm 6'3" and have a 9" cock. I'm a chef at Wendy's pulling in over $130k/year.

no silver and BTC?
cmon bro be rich as fuck

>I'm 6'3" and have a 9" cock. I'm a chef at Wendy's
Is that what they're calling it nowadays?

typical middle class americuck. stay at home wife to take care of the kids. live paycheck to paycheck and have 6mo worth of bills in the bank. living on a 100k in seattle is poverty level.

The wife/gf train left a long time ago. I am almost 30.

Going to give all my wealth away to a random kid when it looks like I'm about to die. Luckiest little bastard in the world. Whoever that will be.

if we're talking strictly savings built, roughly 20k ameribucks

This is based on the premise that my condo is worth $0. This is false.

I'm invested in silver since 2013 (down $1900). Owe about $6k worth of weed shares, which is supposed to be legalized in Canada next year.

And I only lose everything if companies fold, not if share value crashes. There will only be unrealized losses.

wow how did u get it

hey seattle bro, can an ohio man like me buy weed there no problem as long as I have ID?

£350 cash, £200 in the bank

I have only about $10k cash but have no debt and a house and car. I spend cash a lot whenever I get it. I don't even have a credit card.

I think that's the trade-off. Life is more challenging. You're distracted by responsibilities instead of passions. But at the end of the day, you come home and get to hug your children and kiss your wife and not go to sleep alone every night. On paper, it looks worse, but I think actually experiencing that would feel better.

If you have the means of achieving this latter scenario, I would certainly pursue it. If the wonderful girlfriend might turn into a divorce, have her agree to pre-nuptials and individual assets and offer to let her live with you. No caveats or conditions. If she is unwilling, you tell her that you're breaking up and you will live by yourself. Spring for a good lawyer and make it all legit. If she's game, good. If she's not. Then you're alone anyway so who cares?

I like the idea of giving it away, but structure it in the form of a trust so that said individual can only use the money for life-improving expenses, such as tuition, rent, or bills until he's 25 or thirty. That was he's less likely to dig himself a hole that he can't get out of.

As for the "wife/gf train," why is 30 too late?

as long as you are over 21. just don't get caught taking it on a plane or across the border. there are pot shops everywhere.

word thanks user, thinking about taking edibles on a cruise to Alaska lol.

$.58 in the bank.
Roughly $38,000 in heroin and fentanyl in my basement and another $80,000 in cash buried on a friend's farm in Ohio.

My jewelry counts towards silver, gold, precious stones. But why BTC? Should I trust this Internet money?

nice trips. KEK willed you cash

sitting on about 400k here. not nearly enough to retire.

Around 4k€, mostly bank deposits. Not too shabby for a NEET. It must because because I'm an absolute Jew when it comes to money.

>tfw venetian

i have nothing

better hope Alex Jones doesn't find you

you're stealing food out of his children's mouths

~$115k in cash and stocks

>Maybe happiness comes when you hit the million dollar mark?
It's not the number that brings happiness, but what it affords you. A million bucks invested can give you $40k a year to live on, forever, using the 4% rule. If you've got shit you want to spend your days on instead of working then it'll probably bring you happiness. Maybe less money will, depending on your living costs and all that.

tl;dr: money buys you freedom and that's where you find happiness

moron - they didnt say how much they could sell their house for

>£115,000 between me and my wife.

Plan on getting a house asap. Considering getting a shitty flat for cash and then in 4-5 years time getting a let-to-buy mortgage to get a 350k house without paying the bank anything from our pocket.

~7,800lbs of dried meat in the caves
19,000 rounds of hollowpoint .22
800 rounds of 12ga buckshot
19oz of gold
$700 in seeds
3 plump lolis in the basement

Why the fuck do people even have gold?

It's only worth anything if the market completely collapses and we go in-a-woods level survival scenario but then you might as well have silver because gold is too fucking valuable to buy anything in sensible amounts.

casteo o dorsoduro? non dirmi giudecca

Literally 0

Fuck you 1st worlders

agree

i had some money in the past, but meh

because The People's Bank of China is heavily invested in the development and use of bitcoin and block chain technologies going forward
In 2025-26 it'll be relatively be worth a million a piece once they are all mined out of the code

so right now, think of it like a x1000 bond if you don't touch it until 2025

Silver is going to hit 600 and then months later be in the thousands in the next few years

going to be so awesome having wealth

71€

Non vivo più a Venezia da anni. Comunque razza Piave.

230k sek
50k sek in gold

100k sek in student loans :(

Enough to do this for free everyday

15k€
120l of water
4 weeks worth of everyday supplies
No gold, maybe getting into bitcoin.

Checking: ~2K
Debt: ~$300
Rent: Mom's basement
College Loans: ~$20K
Was in lawsuit for a soured business deal that lasted 2014-2016, currently in a stalemate; crushed; stood to make $30-60K
But Sup Forums is priceless; ~3K memes are my wealth

>distilled water is bad for you it will leech elements from your body
That's a myth, the difference in osmotic pressure between regular tap water and distilled is not so high that it would justify some "sucking out your minerals" claim.

I used to have north of 10k but my father stole and drank all of it.

about £7000.

€ 16,04

Hello FBI

Yurop or from poor spañistan,still have nice job and spend little money,since I literally need food and water to live,electricity for neet purposes and that's it,have my own weights so no need for gym,and house it's fucking small so low rent,unluckily love in spains most expensive area.

That said 6k yuros in bank and 106,3 grams of gold,4900 grams of silver and growing,also I'm investing in lead and steel mechanisms for using self propelled lead,and that's fucking expensive due to yurop and many paperwork, checks fees and security features,so probably my bank account will drop soon.
Soon my wife will come live with me and i told her I don't want her to work only raise children so probably I'm gonna have no money and live like a nigger,but if shtf I have stoked goodies to fuck things up.

$8 in one $2 in the other and there's a $15 monthly fee just for the privilege of letting the bank hold my money.

Why would the FBI care? Is owning property illegal in the USA?

6 euro

$400.00
Mexican pesos

21 years old.
175 oz of silver = ($3500USD)
$150 fiat cash per month after bills.

I work minimum wage as a security guard, so i am not too pissed off about my low money.

About 1,6 million euros (mostly real estate)

nice hoard
cross bow and bear mace are cheap

like 600$, I'm a college fag and muh parents pay all of my bills thank God I love them

I'm in my 30s with a net worth of about $15,000. And I make over 100k a year. It's amazing how much of a fuck-up I've been.

Absolutely degenerate.

22 yo
16.000 BRL
It's around 5.200 USD

5 g in the checking.
10 g in the savings
40 g in the 401k
Van and motorcycle are worth 15g
About 1000 in debts

The average millennial has a negative net worth.

Second that feel. I fell for the university meme but was too dumb to pull through
> tfw you could have made 6 annual salaries instead of studying like an idiot
At least no student debt.