And so it begins

The republicans control the White House and Congress, and they dominate on the state level, yet they just got BTFO. What happened with ryancare? What have they been doing for the past 8 years? They should have been planning this, and now substantial tax reform is going to be exponentially more difficult to accomplish. It won't be long before DJT starts courting Pelosi and Schumer, he hates incompetence and that is exactly what the Republicans have demonstrated. I voted for Trump, and I plan on doing that again, but the party of Reagan just shit the bed.

Trump will have to court the dems to fix some issues that many of them agree with him on, ex (((insurance companies))), state lines.

But why will tax reform be harder?

Government spending would have gone down trillions had the healthcare budget reform passed, giving more wiggle room and a larger budget for tax cuts.

Most republicans, including Ryan were preparing for 2020 when Trump became president.

Pelosi and Schumer will lose political support from the far left if they talk with Trump. How can you work with a president that you think was installed by Putin? In the end, DJT comes as the reasonable one because he at least tried to cooperate with dems.

When it comes to tax reform, neo libs and neo cons will pass it because of the business tax cuts.

No amount of power can disguise the fact that conservatism is a stupid and bankrupt ideology that makes no sense and can't be reconciled with reality

Pelosi and Schumer and friends will bend knees and atone, in the name of crushing the Republicans. Yes, DJT will emerge victorious and that is what is most important. But how could the republicans let this slip away? Had they been able to overcome their faction lines and cooperated, the could have ruled the nation for centuries.

>can't be reconciled with reality
how come?

Republicans didnt get btfo. American middle class and working class (read: whitey) got BTFO by republicans. When you figure out why, you'll probably join the >50% of the american population that dont participate in the (((election jew))) anymore...

This. Libertarianism is the only way forward for our country, but Rand Paul couldn't stump the Trump in the primary. Gary Johnson was a complete joke of a candidate.

Wealth inequality is going to continue to explode in America, which will increasingly cause widespread social unrest.

>Wealth inequality is going to continue to explode in America, which will increasingly cause widespread social unrest.

Aww is someone buttmad because they are poor?

Protip: rich people earned their money. There is no amount of crying that is going to change that. One day when you grow up[ and have to work for something you will realize that being poor is a choice.

Either man up or fuck off.

My family is worth over 8 figures you sad man. Continue worshiping money though - I'm sure it will bring you true happiness and peace...

Also, I started off in investment banking and saw exactly how money corrupts the men's souls. I want no part in it - I am content to a middle/upper-middle class lifestyle where I can devote the majority of my time and effort to family and community.

This
/All political threads.

It's all a scam.

Just like Obama and his promises when they controlled the entire government.

The US only has ONE party. And you're not invited.

I keep hearing Trump is not doing shit. How true is this?

Same with Canada for that matter.

It is true. The Democrats have nearly completed a coup, the best that Trump can hope for is to remain as a powerless figurehead. The Democrats have broken every law possible, BLATANTLY, and he has done nothing. They Dems have made it clear that they will only be stopped by a hail of gunfire, and Trump doesn't have the balls to order it. And every day, his ability to order it decreases.

I was mostly referring to his campaign promises. Because if he starts a civil war, his victory goes entirely in the shitter. Let's be realistic here; a conflict would accomplish nothing except demonize conservatives, and you'd be back at square one

Nobody likes the Caesarian Party. Not even big business

hi i gota question for u americunts, why is ivanka's husband so handsome? i mean, isnt he a jew????

Your not a libertarian your a god damned communist.

Did you just say Trump dindu nuffin? Good lord, how it turns...

This whole debacle is the inevitable effect of of electing a populist candidate that faced major opposition from the party he is representing, half the republicans hate trump and his views, the Red Con hate him for not being fiscally conservative enough, the Red Mods for his fascist rhetoric and he simply isn't a strong enough leader to unite them.

They won the election, but their party is fractured, even with majorities their first major attempt at turning a signature executive order and campaign promise into law was D.O.A even before you let the Dems vote it down... strap in because it ain't going to get any better.

Not to mention attacking people access to healthcare is a dangerous thing to do for a popular government, but with the US in the state it's in it would be political suicide for Republicans who just picked up their seats in a swing states especially with approval ratings for the Potus so low.

It's going to be interesting to watch, i'm looking forward to seeing how Sup Forums reacts to the bill that was just introduced to role back the internet privacy laws and Wall st + bank regulations.