You guys do realize that in order to be middle class you must get married right?

You guys do realize that in order to be middle class you must get married right?

So why are most of you millennial losers still single and poor?

>wanting to be middle-class

>wanting to be that "settle-down-guy" once the girl gets of the cock carousel

wew

just waiting for silver prices to explode friendo

we have to work on fixing laws to promote marriage equality first

otherwise we're just hypocrites

I'd rather be poor and single than marry a whore for wealth.

>why are you poor losers

Project much, OP?

is that skeever?

sorry, sheever

Fucking kill yourself.

I'm waiting for a man who is as red-pilled as my mom and dad. He has to be cute and white thou, I don't want ugly babies

this fucking guy is such moron

>tfw no formally recognized union between me and a female
Why are women so scared of commitment Sup Forums?

>Gen X
>Never married
>ended up MGTOW by total accident
>47 now
>Net worth well into 7 figures
>Women (even young hot ones) don't do much for me anymore
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Buy whatever I want
>Eat whatever I want
>Spend time any way I feel like it
>Other white retards continuing the white race..works for me

I really don't think you need a wife to be middle class.

No that's Soe, you fool.
She was perfect before ruining herself with tats and horrible haircut.

Oh then its no one

OP, I am a gay male. I make $100k per year, own a condo, a decent car, and buy pretty much whatever I want.

If you can convince me that it is in my best interest to get married - that I will have a net benefit from the relationship - I will do so.

Let's hear it.

Because marriage is a religious institution and I hate your Jehova and religion in general and cannot wait to see it gone from the pages of history forever.

Wouldn't you be happy with children and a devoted wife? What you're doing now seems rather selfish from the outside.

Let me see them stats! Married folk spend more, so they are poorer. Old single rich = keep your money and get bitches

Since when does marriage mean more money? Statistical married people earn more, but that doesn't marriage = wealth.

That guy has really horrible lazy eye.

Lower taxes, more benefits

I want a wife man, how do I get one? I'm not fat or a neet I just never seem to run into any women.

You can find single women at your local church.

Well, the funny thing is I really don't miss not having kids. I think kids are great and I am glad others have and enjoy them, but for some reason I never think about them. The thing is, when you get older, you just get used to whatever your situation is and you become pretty content with it. It's being young that is the hardest.

You have to either have a lot of friends and meet women through those connections, or join a dating site. Tinder even works but is mostly for hooking up.

48 here - recently divorced, lost more that half. Taken to the cleaners just like in the movies.

user is absolutely right as far as standard of living goes. If you have a decent job, you'll be at least 2x better off, all other things being equal.

Now I do have a couple great kids - that's worth something. As much as I lost in the divorce? Hmmm . . . maybe they'll find a cure for cancer or something. I may feel better about things then.

I'm 21, married, and expecting my first baby. I came from nothing and I can't imagine ever being content with the life I grew up in. My husband intends on starting his own business in a year or two, and we'll have a bunch more children after this one. When I'm your age I want to have grandchildren and own a farm in the country.

Just being content with what you're given at birth seems like giving up.

You see guy, this is what you're going to do. Join a church, or some sort of activities club, or get on a dating site.

PoF is free. Message 3 women per day for a month. I bet it won't take that long. You just have to take it seriously, keep the m'ladys, fedora tippings, and spaghetti dropings to a minimum, and you will score a date with a 6/10. Suck it up, you're on Sup Forums, you really think you can get better?

Then, if you fuck it up because you are a desperate sperg, and can't even manage to make something out of a late 20s 6/10 who realized she really does need a man, kill yourself!

FPBP

>Protestants
>Worthy of marriage

You'd be better off marrying a literal freemason then marrying some niglet adopting faggot. I'm glad i'm enjoying the thing that is surrogacy while you faggots will die out.

Because I'm ugly, have a terrible personality and was raised hyper-conservative to the point that anyone other then a pure virgin seems like a whore to me.

>implying I want to be middle class

kek confirms truth

Are you blind? Sheever is blonde.

I'm sorting myself out.