We are hurling through space at 67,000mph

From Google:
>Thus, the surface of the earth at the equator moves at a speed of 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. As schoolchildren, we learn that the earth is moving about our sun in a very nearly circular orbit. It covers this route at a speed of nearly 30 kilometers per second, or 67,000 miles per hour.

If they make us believe that, they can make us believe anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2ZOc_UkNC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yet you are a nigger

Nigger

Did you skip physics in high-school, user?

>NASA claims to have been to the Moon
>"Can we go too?"
>"N-no, of course not. You're not allowed"
Why do we accept this

a corner stone of mechanics is no test can be created to measure our real velocity, only our change in velocity (acceleraton)

>a corner stone of mechanics is no test can be created to measure our real velocity
I think the point is rather that there is no clear system of reference for our velocity. Thus "real velocity" doesn't make sense. We can however measure our velocity relative to other objects.

The Soviet space agency tracked and confirmed the moon landing missions.

They would have loved to prove it were fake, since they were in propaganda war, but it was genuine.

>trusting communists

>I think the point is rather that there is no clear system of reference for our velocity.

It says relative to the sun right in the OP you fucking dingus.

>globe-goyim are so desperate to bling to their ball they donate billions to schlomo spherestein and NASA
You can't make this up.

There's never been a real picture of eart from space.

It's all shopped pics. Show me proof.

I know. I replied to the Jew and not to op.

Fuck off with this flat earth horseshit. You people are the niggers of the conspiracy world

kek
>muh ball erth
stay bluepilled homie, idc

You've never made an intelligent post in your life. It's all ignorant shitposting. Prove otherwise

If you want to know the truth, see what you can't criticize

>Believing what you're told.

That's a good goy

did you even reached highschool ?

>American edumacation

Believing Earth and the Universe were created for you. Understanding worms are nothing but parasites, justly as humans.

You'd trust them if they agreed with you cuck leaf

This. If you want to believe the moon landings were faked, you must also believe that the Cold War was also fake.

I got my Masters fom Yale. No joke.

If the Earth really is a giant ball flying through space, where does it get the energy to keep going?
It's far simpler if the Earth isn't doing something so ridiculously energy intensive.

The law of parsimony means that it's likely true

masters in what?

I never teach every person about me. The earth flying through space at 67,000 miles an hour is shoved down our their as everyday without evidence. Fuck off sheep.

>What is gravity

>government tells you 6 million jews died in the holohoax
obvious bullshit
>scientists tell you race is a social construct
Obvious bullshit
>scientists and the government tell you the earth is a ball
Oh yes NASA take all my money I am an actual goy

Does it fucking matter? Yale don't have programs in anything useless you fucktard.

And yes, it was a piece of cake for me to get in.

>doesn't understand and objects speed is a quantity that is related to some other object.

Imagine the only thing that exists in the universe is a ping pong ball. How fast is it going?

it quite elegantly explains the movement patterns of the sun and the stars, you're free to propose a better theory

if you are riding in a bus going 50 MPH and you jump straight up, do you land where you were originally standing? or are you thrown immediately to the back of the bus?

basic physics. people proved the earth was round way before we had satellites. you can do it in your own backyard

Well if you're such an expert, what is gravity?
Can you explain it?
All forces have mediating particles. Except ((""gravity"")).
Huh

Something you (((Jews))) invented to explain any shit away. Like in space, oh, there's no gravity in space, and no one bother to ask why the fucking inconsistencies.

You brain washed us well, you lizard Devils.

>Does it fucking matter
>Yale dont have programs in anything useless
>Yale dont
yep, you sound like you went to yale

gravity has the higgs boson ya dingus

Rotation can be 2D and distance plays a role or layering of elements.

Use your head, we are lazy to think critically that why the fucking JEWS killed Hitler, you deserve Merkel and your children marrying Arabs fucking kraut.

> Like in space, oh, there's no gravity in space
yes there is. maybe your teacher was just shit, don't blame that shit on us

How about you? What do you do and where you went to school?

nope i dont answer personal questions

mostly because i didn't go to cocksucking Yale

Lol, feel sorry for you. Enjoy your poor, wretched life.

>energy to keep going
>in space
I'm not an expert in physics but I'm pretty sure in space once you're going you need energy to stop

Well that's just wrong. Most of the time we aren't travelling at 67,000mph, but between 66,000-68,000mph.

Get it right if you're going to get scientific.

I feel even more sorry for you. Enjoy being a simpleton.

>Rotation can be 2D and distance plays a role or layering of elements.
If you think that this constitutes complete explanation of Stellar Kinematics I gotta disappoint you.
>Use your head, we are lazy to think critically that why the fucking JEWS killed Hitler
No shit we're lazy. Why would I spend hours thinking about disproving a theory when it's results are more than satisfying for everything I need? I mean i'd do it if someone payed me for it or if it was something that really interested me, but for now I'd rather spend my time shitposting. It's more fun.

So in any of those speed, if I jump, where should I land? How many miles away from my original spot?

>you must also believe that the Cold War was also fake.

It was a phony war to keep military industrial complex afloat or rather make them billionaires. Same with vietnam. It's all fucked up.

Not only in space, you always need a force to change motion. The rules of physics don't change once you're in space. Luckily earth has an atmosphere which aside from allowing us to breath also provides friction.

>Yale don't have programs in anything useless you fucktard.

>calling someone a simpleton when they have demonstrated knowledge of both the heliocentric and geocentric model while you only parrot what your government told you to believe
This is the state of the average goy.

>Cold War was also fake
but it was. just another globalist shill game

I got 6 sources of passive income I sit my ass down all day and play with my gf and dogs. We just got back from our 5th vacation this year.

Yeah, that's simpleton's work. How bout you?

>there can only be one object in motion at any time in the entire universe
>this is what americans actually believe

Here's a conundrum: if there are soany flat earthers, how come they never bought a private jet and flew it across the globe(or into the nothingness after the world ends, if they are correct).
Hmmm??

>muh dik
cool story, cletus

>while you only parrot what your government told you to believe
where did i do this?

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD HAS TO BE ABOUT THIS FUCKING HORSESHIT, OR HAS TO BE DERAILED BY FUCKING REDDITORS AND SHILLS TRYING TO PUSH THIS SHIT! THIS IS A FUCKING POLITICS BOARD, NOT A FUCKING CIRCLEJERK OVER WHO CAN GET THE MOST (YOU)'S. IF THE FUCKING EARTH IS FLAT, WHY IS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PLANET AND STAR A SPHERE! FUCK OFF YOU TROGLODYTES. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, TAKE THIS OBVIOUS BULLSHIT BAIT TO /X/!

So many*

>NASA claims to have been to the Moon
>"Can we go too?"
>"N-no, of course not. You're not allowed"

You can literally go to the moon ANY TIME YOU WANT.
Just pay for the rocket and all the logistics to launch and return with it.

The US government would be ecstatic and probably offer you support, much like they do the Elon Musk.

It would be a HUGE feather in the cap of the United States to have a private citizen of this country be the very first person to privately fund and complete a lunar tourism trip.

Why is BV8cXDm/ a simpleton? As you claim.

m8 it's just a dumb excuse to hurl insults at each other. You of all people should understand

>posts hollywood jew animation
>ALL OTHAR PLAENTS ARE GLOBE, GOY! YOUR A CONSPIRATARD!@!
nice try, shlomo

because he went to Yale, faggot. can you not read?

In relation to what? Where are you jumping from? How long are you in the air?
You need to be more specific.

In relation to the earth, you'd land almost exactly where you took off from unless you reached escape velocity first.

lol

;^)
luv u babby

Answer this. If earth is spinning and hurling at 67kmph, why would we need airplanes? Just use a helicopter and let the earth spin and land.

Occams Razor, the simplest explanation is the correct one.

>called the God Particle
Hmmm....

Have YOU seen a planet in person?

All we see are ""((photos))"" from ((NASA))

>leaf

Buy a telescope faggot

Thanks for the advice Mountain Jew

I have a serious question that isn't flat earth related.

How do space shuttles make it back to Earth if Earth is moving so fast? Wouldn't Earth just shoot away fast as fuck from the shuttles perspective?

Gee you mean we aren't standing still? huh.

they land in the direction the earth is rotating...

Their speed relative to earth is still comparatively small. See the jumping in a moving bus simile somewhere further up.

>What is a frame of reference.

Seriously if you lack the capacity for abstract thought such that you cannot visualise relative movement and see why your statement is retarded you do not belong on this board.

63.7% of shills are laughing at your failure.

I can feel a butterfly flapping its wing when it's nearby and somehow I can't feel a damn thing as we hurl spiraling beyond sonic speed in space full of space debris and random meteors.

This is the power of the Jew.

>real observation has all the planets lined up in a plane
>this model has it in a conical formation
Moving Earthfags BTFO

>Your honor, I was caught speeding through a school zone because the earth is rotating 67,000 MPH at all times.

I don't buy their bullshit either, user. I think they all drink the government cool-aid. They believe in stuff like the holohoax and the round earth while we stay woke.

>I think the point is rather that there is no clear system of reference for our velocity. Thus "real velocity" doesn't make sense.
That's a metaphysical question, not a physical one. It does make sense in the Lorenz ether theory, for example, but as the other kike states, there's just no way to determine it, so it gets culled by Occam's razor. Stop trying to science, Sup Forums. You're not cut out for it.

Rockets, dude.

You're also using the rotational AND orbit speed from earth to gain initial velocity.

Orbital velocity is 21,250.9 MPH.

>faggots ignoring the good, actual questions
What's wrong? Your delusion doesn't hold up against this?

Are the concepts of inertia, velocity/acceleration, and friction really that confusing for you? You might aswell drink bleach

>he thinks they don't guard the edges of the world with anti-aircraft guns

Globalists keep people with different opinions oppressed

An honest worker can save every penny for all his life and never afford a jet.
You need to have business connections to get that type of money.
And we all know (((who))) is involved with that

Then we can only hope a meteor lets you feel its presence by falling on your house.

You are just sliding a thread somewhere right? I refuse to believe I share political ideology with people this sub normal.

>the admit defeat in the race to the moon
>"THEY ARE LYING THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY LOSE, THEY ARE SAYING THE USA BEAT THEM FOR REASONS"

That's some excellent logic

Alternatively, you don't even need physics just plot the night sky for a year and you can prove the earth is round and moving around the sun the same way greeks did 2500 years ago.

the japanese are making one about every ten minutes retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2ZOc_UkNC4

in the flat earth model, where do the sun and moon get the energy to circle the earth all day every day? that would require more energy than three balls falling around each other.

The amount of pushback and more insults proves we hit a nerve.

Jig is up Jews, we know. We are waking up.

a) There is no sound in space. "Sonic speed" means dick-all without a medium.
b) IIRC, the average mass density in space is a couple atoms per cubic foot. This is including all your hyperdense objects in the average.
c) Neck yourself.

>tfw your desk becomes a sphere as you observe your coin going """"over"""" the curvature

Oh no you discovered the earth is flat. Now all our carefully crafted plans are for naught. Whatever shall we do?

Is this how you expect this to work?