Feminism - what is it really about feminism that pisses off Sup Forums so much?

i am a misogynist

>mimimi we so oppressed here
>Islam is very liberating for women actually

Loud ugly cunts bitching about shit they've never experienced.
Same with niggers

It doesn't, but I'd prefer it if you didn't get any period blood on me.

It's nothing but a Jewish tool to destroy western civilization. It has nothing to do with equality or women's rights and everything to do with exploiting vulnerable loopholes in the system. Lowering birthrates, destroying family, religion, race, nationalism and importing tons of immigrants. Those are just some of the effects of feminism.

Funny how those who push for feminism(Jews), do not themselves want feminism in Israel.

Feminism breaks apart the family dynamic necessary for children to grow into successful, well adjusted adults. Feminism encourages women to act like men, and as a result it causes a lot of women to be miserable. Feminism, either intentionally or not, makes men lesser rather than equal in the job market and court system.

t.femanon

This broad has no body. No tits, no ass, and no hips. Even my dick curves more than her body. Why people think she's hot makes no sense to me.

It's revoltingly middle-class. I live on a council estate, and I, and all the working-class male members of my family, are responsible for oppressing poor upper-middle-class girls like Emma Watson.

Weak men hate strong women

I have no problem with feminism.

I have a problem with nu-feminists.

They don't. She's being pushed by the media because she is a feminist.

Also, the people who designed her new style(because it is a style and not just genetics) are probably the same gay pedophile Jews who like the look of Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. It's the androgynic 14 year old Jewish boy look.

The fact that women are backstabbing the loyal white men who have built Western Civilization largely for them to live in and prosper. I used to think women were the most wonderful beings on Earth, that women were so worthy of my defense and protection, that I should be very polite and deferent, etc.

Now I grow up and no woman will even give me a chance, they have no gratitude for the life they are provided by men's work, they have no appreciation for roads, technology, police, laws, courts, etc.

And honestly it's hard to accept that white women would rather fuck niggers, drug dealers, and foreign immigrants than me, who has cared about women my entire life. I feel like a chump for caring about them when they take my money and throw me away to go have fun with someone else.

Feels bad man. Feels like "what's the point, what are we even fighting for?"

ok slide thread, i don't like women , i like their bodies and sometimes they can be cool individuals, but they're generally unpleasant people to be around and painfully terrible at banter.

Actually, weak men love strong women, because then the weak men don't have to do anything.

Your post was perfectly fine without the I'm a grill bullshit.

Now post your tits OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

because without feminism hermione would've been wife material

as a cowardly cunt i can confirm this

The stratospheric level hypocrisy.

waifu

They think she's hot because she looks like a ten year old boy.

They jsut haven't realized this consciously yet that they are homo pedos

:3

Far and away the negative thing about feminists are their hypocrisy and constantly shifting principles.

If they were just more honest and stable about what they thought and what they wanted, 90% of these criticisms would vanish.

I mentioned it purely so OP could see that it wasn't all men who disagreed with feminism. And my tits are for my husband.

She's pretty ugly but she's the ticket to getting 300 replies on the thread. Because for some reason 4 chan loves Harry Potter. I~ fucking hate Harry Potter.

But I am interested in the topic of feminism. Women have it easy usually. They should quit their bitchin'

Fuck that shit. I'm going back to banging llatina broads with big asses and big ol tiddies.

As for the op, I guess Latinas don't into feminism because the brown girls I've been with like sex and like to cook. So whatever.

Feminists aren't strong though, if they were they wouldn't need this fake cult known as feminism. I hate them, I'm female and I find them retarded and entitled. If you actually ask them any questions they fall to pieces quickly and either resort to calling you names or giving you "sources" like Snopes.

Yea, okay (((bro))), it just doesn't seem like sexual reproduction is a working system of reproduction in the modern world, it's too random and uncontrollable. That being said third worlders and females need to be penned off.

It was resolved for good in 1964, with the Civil Rights act.

Everything since then is attention whore bullshit, same as with the blacks, trying to make themselves relevant.

Every feminists are smug, shortsighted and promiscuous moronic cunts that get bitter when they realise nobody want to date with them. Worst of all they are behind every worst trends like single motherhood and sexual liberation.

So you're stance is based on anecdotal evidence and your inability to attract a woman? Sounds like a you problem. Feminism has got nothing to do with you being pathetic.

The problem with modern feminists is that they don't give a FUCK about equality. They want favorable treatment in every instance and to be given an automatic leg up without having to put in any effort.

What is it about EVERY-FUCKING-THING-EVER that pisses off feminists so much?

The British anti-Semitism pisses off because UK's government and media are primarily influenced by Muslims, not Jews. American anti-Semitism is acceptable because it has adequate reasons.

supremacy is always wrong, even when it comes from the mouths of whorish gashes.

i didn't even know this was a thing. i would also like to opt-out of the period blood showers, please.

Just another wave of degenerate crying children who fought against inequality and somehow turned it into an attempt at domination like the nogs.

It's kinda fucked, really. Unless a community collectively recognizes they're being fucked, they'll never make any real progress, but making that recognition of the status of victim a part of a communities culture makes the community eventually degrade into a bunch of gibmedats.

Also, it promotes a hedonistic lifestyle and garbage-tier sense of aesthetic, like the Hostess cupcake icing swirls this silly bitch is wearing whilst trying to convey an air of royalty to me.

Cause I want someone at home making me Sammies when I get off work. Not some whiny bitch that complains and expects something for nothing. But the ones that work, I don't blame them, I blame the fuck uos that screwed our country so much both men and women have to work to have a decent living. It's bullshit. So many issues would be solved if the women could stay at home and do all the shit I don't want to cause I'm tired from working all day

The modern Feminist movement has nothing to do with female inequality, females are already equal, and arguably more advantaged then men are. The whole movement is a waste of time. Maybe if they moved their efforts in liberating women in arab nations, but that ain't happening.

Heres my own story: (Not really feminism but more women)

>Meet woman, be with her for 6 years
>Have a kid together
>10 years later, get a new job so make a little more money, upgrade the house in places
>She asks for a new kitchen
>Pay my buddy £25,000 to redecorate the whole kitchen
>After its complete she tells me she wants a divorce and my 'buddy' is moving in with her

I essentially paid him to do up his own kitchen. But wait, it gets worse.

>During divorce proceedings, agree to give the house to my ex-wife due to selling the house would probably only give us enough money for two 1 bedroom flats
>Dont want my son growing up in a one bedroom flat (ex-buddy has 2 of his own kids too)
>So let wife keep the house so my son has a okay standard of living
>Pay a considerable sum to her but in my head I rationalise its for my son
>Get to see my son once every 3-4 months for a weekend if I'm lucky
>Wife gets pissed since I obviously take him on adventures or theme parks and stuff since I bearly get to see him
>Court rules I need to up the payments since I MUST have some hidden away if I can afford to take my son places
>Get a good lawyer
>Eventually come to a cheaper conclusion once all my finances are looked at
>ex-wife backtracks and says I should pay orginal agreement

Nope. If it came out I did have more money than I told she'd want that instantly. Women were a mistake. I was young then, got married way too young.

>everything is a jewish tool to destroy western civ and the white man

all it is is women wanting to be treated as first class citizens like men. that's it

>slide thread

shit conspiracy meme

Thanks for the chuckle. At least you're honest with yourself... and us.

Kill her

There is absolutely no point to feminism anymore in western countries.

Because women in the US and other civilized societies are the most coddled and entitled people in the world.

These people have never experienced any real hardship, outside of other women calling them whores or men not buying them things.

Women in other places, like Africa or the Middle East are the ones truly suffering, but women over here will never acknowledge it. They'd rather bitch about non-issues like manspreading or the imaginary wage gap.

Since fucking when are we treated like 1st class citizens?

equality of opportunity vs equality of outcome

top kek, this shit is hilarious

This

Sperg-Burger spotted

Elaborate

wait? It's Emma tiem nao?

The epic double standards and the gibs

Why do you keep making this exact same thread ten times a day?

to seek knowledge?