Guys, is it a safe to bet on Le Pen winning to win some mad cash? I've been thinking of dumping like $6000

Guys, is it a safe to bet on Le Pen winning to win some mad cash? I've been thinking of dumping like $6000.

Made 14k on my Trump bet, current odds are awesome, betting 5k on Le Pen win.

No risk no gains.

No, obviously it's not a safe bet. That is exactly why there would be big cash for you if you made the bet and she did win. Dumbass. :|

No bet on Macron

She won't win

Just gamble like 200-300 if you win you get cash without losing thousands potentally

depends on your income ;)

You should put some of that in LEPEN coin. It's Trumpcoin allover again, and still super damn cheap. I bought over 4 million coins for $200

Where can a Burger bet on the French Election?

I don't think you understand how gambling works. If you see a good return:odds ratio, you are obligated by probability theory to bet as much money on it as possible. If the ratio is poor, you should bet the least possible (i.e., nothing).

What the hell is the point of betting small amounts? May as well not bother at all.

I sports gamble for as a major side hustle and do anglo politics on the side. I don't touch anything else politically because cultural difference gets lost in translation.

I wouldn't touch it though imo, even at the best odds I see, which is 10/3.

It's not really illegal and there are a fuckton of sites that will take your action. The only thing that's illegal is the credit card company making electronic transactions involving gambling, so the sites just send you a check from a bank in Canada.

Unless you have some whore of a bank, it's no issue.

The real sharp political play is picking Trump to win re-election.

He's almost 3/1 on some sites. Incumbency is a major advantage even if you do poorly. His approval rating is misleading and driving up his odds because people don't understand most that approve will vote for him, a large chunk of the disapproval are from politically apathetic low information voters that always skew left but won't vote.

But it goes without saying, youre not going to see any return for 4 years on it

First round vote winner is safe (i have that for 1.61).
But I think Emmanuel Macron, Rotchild banker and media's owner good friend, will win...

Unfortunately, the media hype is too strong around Macron to permit Marine to win the election...

No of course it's not a safe bet you stupid fucking leaf

Le Pen has virtually no chance of securing the presidency unfortunately and betting on her is a fool's gamble

last october you would say the same about Trump

Last October Trump was polling at just under 50% and keep in mind he lost the popular vote pretty convincingly
Le Pen has never been at even 45% and France doesn't have the same loop holes as America where you can win with fewer votes

You wish.

This. I only trust French opinion on this since our politics system is different, and after trumps win I count nothing out

Fillion has 0 chance to win the first round.

France's system is simple
first everyone is in and the top two from a simple popular vote advance to the next round
then it's a simple popular vote for the president between those two

Le Pen will almost certainly get into the second round but has very little chance at winning the second round

I bet on her through bet365, probably available in the us

do it fgt bet on the downfall of united Europe. every reasonable person would. in fact everyone would, even morons.

Trump was a safe bet, I've never seen Sup Forums/reddit unite so much to support one thing. Not sure about Le pen.

they can still steer their democracy off tracks and crash it straight into the barn of truth.

It's Don Fillon Sama for you.

Judging your orthograph; you must be a low rank Macaroni goon trying to shine a bit.

The next debate will be fun.

April 3rd.

>loophole

If someone can convince me that she'll win I'd bet money on her, but I think she has zero chance.

bet all your savings bro!
100 % she will win!!!one11!!!1

Gambling is degenerate.

Forget about it
You should really put it all to macron.

Remember, the only difference between them is the 2nd round. Macron will get far left+left+center/right votes, minimum 30% / 60 % for Macron

People said the same about Geert and he still lost

eh call it what you will
point is in France the president is elected directly by the people so there isn't that extra layer of obscurity like in the American elections making it simpler to take polls at face value

Thats not really her is it?

I'm an experienced gambler and I won't be putting a penny on Le Pen or any other candidate.

Marine lepen has a hard core elector who represents 25-35% of voters, it's enough to pass the second round, and even win the first. But the the rest of all politicals parties are against her.
And with the help of the media, they demonize his party every day. Many frensh are afraid of Marine Lepen, that's the problem number 1.

Trump was a sure bet, but we all know how cucked the French are so I wouldn't risk too much

Gambling is degenerate desu.

>CIA confirmed interfered in last france election
>he wants to dump 6000 on Le Pen
Lol dooo it

Who cares, Marine Le Pen would be the start of a full scale European civil war.

Some of you just don't realise how comfy we are right now

How do you manage to be in every french election thread i see ?

She might, and probably will win the first round
But she'll get shrek'd in second round unless HUGE terrorist attack happens.

It has been debunked a fuckton of times

please vote to save France

>I don't think you understand how gambling works. If you see a good return:odds ratio, you are obligated by probability theory to bet as much money on it as possible.
You should still never bet more than 5% your net worth on this unless you have insider info

But with Macron, it will be civil war.

That's typical french scared of Marine Lepen. They will bring down the country.

I'll vote Macron because everything Sup Forums believes is satire for me. The future will be bright even with muslims or any other minority.
The problem is taken care when education is good enough.

Naah come on, Macron is neutral, nobody really hates him besides the FN.

Ps : i'm muslim :° ) sorre

>The problem is taken care when education is good enough.
a shitskin with a degree is still a shitskin

just think about it for a moment, is a 20% muslim and nonwhite country really the country you want?

I don't like arabic culture but the color of skin of someone doesnt really matter. There will always be more white people in europe but just a little bit less.

He is a Macaroni goon.

Don't try to convince him.

They are in full damage control since the first debate.

No sane person holds such speech; it's a bait size 2.

A leaf behind a ... smart post
These are weird times

Trump DID lose the popular vote so the polls werent wrong.

Remember, the polls were predicting the popular vote, not electoral. They werent wrong.

Macron's rallies are reportedly pretty empty, they have to pay people to fill the seats? Le Pen is so demonized by the (((media))) that people don't want to admit they will vote for FN to the pollsters?

>the color of skin of someone doesnt really matter
of course it fucking matters
just look at some of the threads where Americans are complaining about their niggers with their average IQ of 85, extremely high crime rates and 60% of them on welfare
arabs aren't as bad as niggers genetically but still significantly below the French

Le Pen will be painful in the short run but she's by far the sanest choice for the future

>mfw the single poll predicting Trump's victory was actually the one furthest from truth

Does not really work that way. The Republicans will just tell their voters to vote Macron instead of Le Pen because she's literally Hitler. And even if just quarter of them comply, that's still most of the votes on the left, I'd guess over half in the centre and quarter on the right that goes to Macron.

She will not get wrecked like her father did in 2002, but she will come nowhere close to getting half of the votes.

No. After Brexit the Trump win felt like a certainty. I loaded up on it. I wont be betting at all on Le Pen. Ive spoken to many French, none of them think she will win, even though France has the highest populations of muslims in Europe they think they can deal with these problems with Macron or Fillon. Le Pen is not necessary in their opinion. She will win the first round but not the second.

When it was coming up to Brexit i knew the polls were wrong when everyone i was speaking to would eventually let slip they were voting to leave. Few people could admit to voting to stay in. That being said, i dont lie in Londonistan....

The Brexit vote was Europes protest and wake up call. Austria failed to get our guy in, Nehterlands has failed, i suspect France will fail , Germany will fail, Italy will succeed.

Ironically, yes.

We have a fucked up archaic way of election government officials. If it was a direct democracy, Hillary would indeed win and the polls wouldnt be wrong.

But his supporters love to get behind the "polls arent accurate and dont matter" to excuse as to why Trump has a 36% approval rating. It's a coping mechanism.

May as well. Trudeau sold your gold so your economy is screwed anyways.

Internal polling shows her around 40%+, she is the Trump of France. It will be an election day upset just like Nov. 8th.

Gambling is as human as alcohol and dance.

Gambling only becomes Degenerate when restricted and prohibited.

With a free market, gambling games have to compete with favorable rules and freebies. Token bets between friends with no house edge have no Loser. There is no house edge and all the money stays in the group.

Gambling games in tribe allow you to expose the dirty cheats in these groups and lose nominally, rather than being stabbed in the back for real money.

The Catholics invented bingo. Just so long as you are allowed to play with the right people on the right terms, shit is far from Degenerate.