HAPPENING: @PolNewsnetwork1 Killed On Twatter

> How Long Until Next Incarnation?

twitter.com/Pol_4_Infinite9/status/846473423672918016

We TwitterFags are waiting. Cannot Check Sup Forums every F5

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/01/25/google-is-cracking-down-on-fake-news/
socketsite.com/archives/2010/01/would_you_believe_fifteen_for_830_el_camino_del_mar_and.html#c505529
youtube.com/watch?v=W3aNWl2GVrE
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/this-man-helped-build-the-trump-meme-army-and-now-he-wants-t
twitter.com/PolNewsNet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cannot Check Sup Forums every F5
then you shouldn't get to experience Sup Forums, fuck all of you pieces of shit who screencap posts for normie consumption i hope you die

WILL DO
I
L
L

> I love you too burgerfaggot

It's gone.
Why?

ann coulter retweeted them so jack probably shut them down for being a bad goy.

good riddance, all of those Sup Forums screenshot accounts on reddit and twitter are cancer.

(((twitter)))

War on fake news . Many sites going down

>PolNewsnetwork1
Oh wow some fucking faggot proclaimed himself as THE Sup Forums representative
This and this

PolNewsNetwork1 (which is a clumsy username desu) was featured on one too many news sites past week or so when POL BTFO HeWillNotDivide.Us

PolNewsNetwork2 when

I know what you are thinking user but many normie conservative types retweet from this account. They are getting redpilled and they think Sup Forums is good and praise Kek now, the posts from this account about Shia getting BTFO had many normies retweet them. Jack Dorsey will go to jail soon enough, he can not get away with aiding and abetting Pedophiles and Terrorists on his platform for much longer

Twitter has gone super gay

FFFFFFFFFFFF
F
F
FFFFFFFFF
F
F
F

He was getting way too big way too fast so twitter shut him down. Guy made his account 3 months ago and already had 60k+ followers.

Reported

good

neck yourself op

Fucking loved @PolNewsnetwork1. Hope it's just a tempban or comes back under another name.

> Cannot Check Sup Forums every F5

Truth. You Sup Forums fuckers are great people and do good work but some of us have day jobs and need the TL;DR experience.

Fag.

I check Sup Forums often and @polnewsnetwork1 seem to be able to post stuff that I missed

It's not because of HWNDU dindus. Why is Obama in a non extradition country after releasing 100 cocaine traffickers in his last months in office? Sup Forums was on to something two weeks ago that has since been slid.

>(1)

Why haven't we gone after Jack yet? Surely we can find some dirt on this cuck or other ways to fuck with him. Let's get on it.

this, it was a useful account with a large follower base that actually did a good job compiling evidence from threads.

Good, it was cringey as fuck.

no it wasnt, it compiled information for normies in a useful way.

FPBP

Having an incorrect opinion it seems.

diet redpills always are

Twitter is cracking down on fake news.
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/01/25/google-is-cracking-down-on-fake-news/

Holy hell this site is dying if you guys support this shit.

thank fuck, that twitter was cringy as fuck, fucking newfags seeking attention

Bump. Saw this happen today, fuck Twitter.

FPBP
If you need twitter or r/Sup Forums to experience Sup Forums you need the noose

>Cannot Check Sup Forums every F5
But you can check twitter every F5?

this was a great account

PLEASE COME BAKC

Jack can deal with redpills being dealt on his site

>doesn't have Sup Forums X, Greasemonkey, or any scripts to auto-refresh index

What a pleb.

retard was posting plans for "breaking" into the HWNDU museum

don't know what he was expecting

at least the account confirmed that Seb Gorka is our guy since he was following it

He was found guilty of having the wrong opinion.

GOOD

STUPID FUCKING IDIOTTS SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT

NEWFAG FUCKING IDIOTS, YOU NEVER MENTION Sup Forums OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums YOU DUMBASSES

SAGE AND HIDE THIS FAGGOTRY

Good.
Who the fuck was even managing that account? It was absolute cancer and anyone who thinks this account getting banned is a bad thing needs to fuck off back to plebbit.

Given that Twitter doesn't do much about literal terrorists using its network, or about mudslimes calling for the death of apostates, I'd say there's reasonable grounds to prosecute Jack for aiding and abetting terrorism.

Its 20 fucking 17 and Sup Forums has been completely exposed.

We already made it into the normie sphere, we may as well make it ours

secret club xDDDD

London Antifa asks for PJW's address and doesn't get banned. But if you post right wing memes you're gone for good. Jack is such a goddamn cuck, he needs to be exposed.

Haha holy shit look at all you assholes upset that a taste of your insular little club was being shown on mainstream social media.

It's not about you, fuckers, it's about spreading the good word of freedom and liberty and against leftist PC commie fags.

You don't win mother fucking elections by hiding your political activism in a closet.

>a.gif
>not a1

Where are you?

At this point Sup Forums is a resistance symbol more than it is a private board. It is akin to what what.cd was in its heyday.
There is nothing wrong with this.

get with the times old man

Private island

This tbqh

Also there are redpilled alternatives to every social media site there is, you fags should stop going there and start supporting businesses that don't hate you

Minds>kikebook
Gab>twatter
Voat>reddit
Vidme, dailymotion, vimeo>jewtube
[spoilers]4+Sup Forums>4chan[/spoilers]

they had the wrong a opinion kek he wasn't free enough so they had to end it liberal logic :/

btw isn't this technically the absolute definition of censorship ??

I agree. We want to be all cutting edge, cool and exclusive, but at the end of teh day we need the message OUT!

Redpill the masses, bring Kek to the world.

Yes but we can actively annoy the fags off the cuck sites and ruin it for them while redpilling others. That is more fun

well all these normies eventually turn into redpilled individuals
>hwndu flag was a big advertisement to join us

Jack's house looks like it belongs to a bond villain

830 El Camino Del Mar
San Francisco, CA
USA

socketsite.com/archives/2010/01/would_you_believe_fifteen_for_830_el_camino_del_mar_and.html#c505529

That was a good account, literally the advisor to trump was following this account.
How can pol think this is good...

who says this is a good thing if anything im rdy to make my minds account and move there :/

oh I abandoned this thread but it still getting bumped

praise the twatter acc, Sup Forums earned new users i suspect

>YOU NEVER MENTION Sup Forums OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums YOU DUMBASSES
you never mention Sup Forums outside Sup Forums

let's make our own website

>PolNewsnetwork
Cringe

Some of us have jobs and need a run down while we are on our breaks

you're a fucking faggot

you guys want to make a new twitter? what would it be called?

Sup Forumsnami? (like toonami)
Sup ForumsDaily
Sup ForumsNewsNetworkRessurected
theDaily/pol/

We must divert all our resources to the funding and expansion of Nigga News 9

youtube.com/watch?v=W3aNWl2GVrE

SUPER gay

Good, it will stop from Sup Forums spreading to normies

Sup ForumsTimes

>triggered
Lmao

I didn't even know shit like this existed on twitter.

the_cuck babies can fuck right off

>le cringe XDD

t. redditor

it spreads to normies, and then it redpills them. Stop being so isolationist, that's something only Trump should be doing

Good.

the daily redpill, obviously

twitter censorhip entering FULL THROTTLE

NO BRAKES ON THE CENSORSHIP _____ [REDACTED]

You realize this account is part of Jeff Giesa's attempt to profit off Trump Memes, right? This is the same guy who took credit for Trump's memetic warfare.

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/this-man-helped-build-the-trump-meme-army-and-now-he-wants-t

Back to /reddit/ newfriend

>4+Sup Forums>4chan
Sorry we don't like TRS shills

I like this....keep Sup Forums out of the name to keep away newfags

It was absolutely red pilling people with Ann RTing it... but prob should have left the Shia flag shit off it.

Didn't 4x2 partner up with Antifa?

this. stop trying to spread Sup Forums as a trademark. it just draws more normies here which we dont need. also it makes it easier to create strawmans through that to attack us as a whole. everyone doing that is a fucking idiot

>We TwitterFags are waiting. Cannot Check Sup Forums every F5
Why the fuck haven't you offed yourself yet? Who the fuck even uses twitter besides children?

Yup. And 8pol were fucking stupid enough to dox all of TRS, who Antifa then went after.

that and redpilling the normies is what we want to do, right?

we need to bring them tales describing the evils of kikes and niggers

Jeff Giesha, the guy who took credit for meme warfare. He's one of Cernovich's cronies.

This, 88's confirm. People who steal pol content to use as clickbait should be gassed.

Try gab.ai

This.

gab.ai is dead, they want money now for GabPro accs

8fags are cancer

It goes both ways, they infect Sup Forums, we infect normie platforms. There is no going back now, we trolled them too hard last year.

new account goys - twitter.com/PolNewsNet

Apparently this is the next incarnation?

twitter.com/PolNewsNet

>tfw all the qts on Sup Forums just by looking at Sup Forums Twitter profiles