CALLING ALL BREXITERS!

theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15184317.ONLINE_POLL__Ahead_of_Article_50_notification_triggering_Brexit__how_would_you_vote_now_/

my mudshit bolton paper has an online pol,vote i would still vote leave please?

bump the thread to keep it alive

Other urls found in this thread:

theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15184317.ONLINE_POLL__Ahead_of_Article_50_notification_triggering_Brexit__how_would_you_vote_now_/
youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

Done.

I vow to thee my country all earthly things above

its at 46%

keep pushing goys,gotta show the pakis whos boss!

Theresa May's Brexit plans are neoliberal globalisation on steroids because the only way to succeed is to massively deregulate, globalise and open ourselves to the world (as supported by 'economists for brexit')... and there's a fair chance it will still leave us worse off overall, whilst at the same time completely fucking over the poor and increasing inequality. Their end goal is the UK becoming a low tax, light regulation, little welfare, offshore free market hub.

They want to get Brexit through first, and later on present that transformation as the only viable economic future for the country. Akin to how they sold off public entities like British Rail and soon to be the NHS, run the thing dry through underfunding and then point that the only way to fix it is privatisation.

Goodbye workers' rights. Goodbye environmental protections. Goodbye British industry. Goodbye NHS.

The majority of people who voted for Brexit will get the opposite of what they actually want. Whether they realise or not (or admit it), and THEY are going to be the ones hit by Brexit more than anyone else. People have voted against something they're unhappy with (things that our entirely a result of domestic policy, not the EU) and they are only going to get EVEN MORE of it thanks to their vote. It's a fucking shambles.

Just look at Wales, why did Wales primarily vote leave the EU even though it is counter to its best interests? Poverty, that's why. Just like the highest leave voting areas of England.
It's straight up exploitation.

Brexit is about (most of) the media and politicians blaming the EU for our own problems for the last couple of decades, pure propaganda. Then we were asked if we wanted to leave. No shit did a load ocf people vote yes faced with that backdrop. They've been convinced that everything from house prices, low wages, non-EU immigration, crime to health care issues are the fault of the EU.

There really is little more to it than that...

fuck off commie

filthy euro cuck traitors are voting for remain!

B U M P

fucking bolton

kys

Done mate

yeah but when we buy things from America it will be cheaper now because of trade agreement so that makes up for everything.

>I would vote to remain
>58%

JUST

its horrible mate,ive seen my neighborhood go from a nice area with nice folk with local businesses to becoming a small slice of pakistan

Voted but the remainiacs are still ahead...

sorry to hear that lad.
similar experience in my pocket of london.
I dont live there any more though

>theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15184317.ONLINE_POLL__Ahead_of_Article_50_notification_triggering_Brexit__how_would_you_vote_now_/
Done. Surprised the Remainers are ahead. Must be the LIbtards rounding each other up.

bump for a good cause.

voted

voted senpai

Bumping for justice

bump

Come on Sup Forums sign the petition please!

if by the end remain is still winning, its fucking fixed

threres too many of us, for us not to win!

>Goodbye workers' rights. Goodbye environmental protections. Goodbye British industry. Goodbye NHS.
You Remainers are so fucking deluded. You should have got through your butt hurt phase already and started to see reality. Stop making shit up in attempt to justify your losing argument.

it was at 48% for ages and boom it went down to 42%

OP are you from Bolton? BL7 checking in.

farny here lad

originally from daubhill lol,hence the redpilling

voted
and
bump

BL2 Checking in

Bradshaw master race

Do you have RH negative blood?

its nice to see other redpilled polacks in my area

no idea why you ask?

Bump for friend

>no idea why you ask?
Ignore. Meant for another thread.

Reporting in

Bump for the reunification of the Turton Urban District

only 4% to put us at 50%

WHat was the vote leave percentage in the actual referendum?

Literal communist bitching about a free market.
>see "Venezuela"

52%

No shit remain is ahead, as always older racys shitlords don't have much of an online presence.
Pic related, heroes like him don't vote in online polls.

What you on about, that's Moot.

the lust for AYRIAN BLOOD is strong in that old timer,god speed m8

bumping

Bump

blamp

This is so going to be exploited.

Voted though.

He just realised what a terrible mistake it was fighting the wrong "enemy". Vid very related from based Murdoch.
youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

voted remain, cheers

You are an absolutely abhorrent person and I sincerely hope something moderately bad happens to your country. Nob.

this ignores the fact germany wanted to hand australia to the japs and smash america with our help

no deal! if we cant control europe no one does!

guess who just started boycotting your wine industry bub

>we'll make people vote until we get the result we want
"""""Democracy""""" everyone.

the ignorant masses shouldnt have the right to vote