Have to attend 4 of these 1 hour lectures to graduate

Have to attend 4 of these 1 hour lectures to graduate.

This is 2/4. Wish me luck, I'll let you know how it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/624066/Islamic-Society-students-death-threat-university-lecture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

secretly jizz on a girl in your class. if caught claim religious freedom and embracing multiculturalism.

My university is 99.99999999% white.

That won't fly, dude.

>middle eastern is a problematic term.

Oh boy.

>99.99% white
>like it matters
you're attending a college that's full of disrespectful white people who have an inherently racist. you lack diversity and culture.

you are simply trying to break from the shackles of ignorance and give in to an alternative culture. you should also chop off your penis and declare yourself a women.

I honestly don't care how it goes. Please don't let me know.

good luck with your women's studies degree, user

It's a requirement for all degrees in the university.

just be as obviously not paying attention as you can without getting kicked out
sit in the back with your buddies and drink

I'm shitposting in like 5 different threads right now.

Way ahead of you.

>taking courses you aren't interested in

fucking load up on those STEM classes and cut this bullshit out, what are you even doing?

Perhaps you should have taken some adult literacy courses yourself because as I said

A. They aren't fucking courses. They are 4 required lectures.
B. They are REQUIRED by ALL majors.

>Muhammad Amadeus Mack
>Assistant Professor of French studies

sir you are at the wrong institution

that is indoctrination, not learning

>Windows phone

>4 hours over an entire 4 years
>multiple kike courses of these gen eds at your other average American school
>99.9% white university
>half of everyone voted trump and is just sitting in the back and not paying attention

Price of doing business.

Publicly funded universities are cancer that needs to be eliminated immediately.

>What are tablets
>angry shitskin comes into thread to defend his gay lover Muhammad

What uni, OP?

Just watch Netflix or something

It's Private.

Pretty sure they're just trying to cover their asses.

The post election message to the student body was "get over yourselves"
And they refused bathrooms for trangendered students telling them to fuck off.

I'm not defending Muhammad I'm laughing at your shitty camera. How about you call the professor a shitskin you beta faggot.

if there was no point to these classes they wouldn't make them required

there's a reason colleges are liberal indoctrination camps, and it's exactly because of shit like this

it may not affect YOU (it will) but it will affect your classmates. This is how it starts. This is why students become 50% more liberal over their college careers and why academia is like 90% liberal

>you are paying to attend those classes
LMAO

Butler in Indianapolis.

No other gen eds of these types were required. I consider getting off easy since I see other people post the shit they have to do.

Not all of them are like this. A couple are music, so it was basically one hour of these over 4 years (8 in my case, doctorate).

He even does a decent job of pointing how Islam does in fact order muslims to kill gays.

What's the problem? We got Shit like this in my country too and 80% of the students wasnt paying attention at all

>you are paying to have to take 4 hours while getting a solid degree otherwise to make more money

wew lad, how will I live.

it may not affect YOU (it will) but it will affect your classmates. This is how it starts.

A good point. some of these people seem impressionable.

>He even does a decent job of pointing how Islam does in fact order muslims to kill gays.

WOW SO AMAZING

HE TOLD A FACT

WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS ELITE EDUCATION?

As opposed to outright lying and saying hur dur religion of peace.

Yes, I am aware the bar is set pretty far low for colleges in america.

that's why you go into STEM

It seems like a pretty out there topic, even for something like this.

That's why you take adult literacy courses and not be a skinskin with english as a 2nd language.

Read the thread retard.

the NYTimes and WaPo don't outright lie other, but if you were to read them exclusively you'd have been uncontrollably crying after the election

You are paying for the privilege to attend a mandatory class about islam. Should have picked a serious uni desu, this one looks like a scam.

please tell me what institution you are at so I can make sure I never join it

Yeah, he's not really framing his arguments or using half truths either.

It really was just talking about origins and implications like some muslims lied about being gay to come here.

You will get something of this nature almost any where you go.

They didn't even make me take gen eds. Just these 4 hours. Lesser of several evils.

kek

>1. Indoctrination
Thats what it might as well say.

Welp, it's over.

later faggots.

you are missing the point altogether

there is a finite amount of time in university that you ARE PAYING A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR

This might not sink in now, but it will in about a decade when you realized how much of your life you had to slave away to attend these types of courses

it is an outright affront to your money and your autonomy as a student to force you to sit through classes on Islam

this is a university that is treating you like a baby and will not adequately prepare you for the real world

>something of this nature
There's plenty of stuff they could have chosen instead. Philosophy, is universally chosen for that role, for example.
But your uni chose teaching about islam.

>but it will in about a decade when you realized how much of your life you had to slave away to attend these types of courses

Four hours. Total. Some of them are music.

sounds kinda fishy why don't you go full autismo like these gents:

express.co.uk/news/uk/624066/Islamic-Society-students-death-threat-university-lecture

oh to be young and naive again and not understand the value of money

fucking this. When I was college I constantly bitched at my administrators when a class was shit. Only twice was I given new teachers/courses but when its $1100/credit hour it better be fucking genuine and accredited.

Have a fucking spine OP

>paying to get brainwashed

Unicucks everyone. The jew has found a way to charge students a fortune for paper and marxist propoganda.

>Some of them are music.

FLEECED. You know why you have to attend mandatory music courses?

Because a music teacher costs about 1/4 the money to employ compared to a good expert in science

This is how your administration is taking home a fat paycheck.

And you don't care and never will because they won't ever teach you the skills to recognize this.

>required lectures
>Islam, Sexuality and Globalization

Americans pay for this.

to be fair it's dumb kids getting taken to the bank by universities out for a paycheck