Can Sup Forums give me arguments of why Cataluña should be part of Spain?

Can Sup Forums give me arguments of why Cataluña should be part of Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

npo.nl/jan-rijdt-rond/17-12-2015/KN_1675643/POMS_KN_2830108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it was part of the kingdom of aragon when it united with castille.

Cataluña literally has no reason to be independent other than being a filthy jew marxist plan to destroy Spain even more.

Holy shit.

This lad must charge the whole neighborhood with his power level.

>tfw too powerful both mentally and physically

That guy is dutch IIRC

I can't tell you, they are more french burgueois than spaniards, also more cucked by trends and propaganda

The language spoken are of the same family - unlike Quebec and Canada - which proves they share a common (cultural) heritage

You shouldn't fracture any more. Divide and conquer is the enemy's game.

Spain isn't a real country

>Cataluña literally has no reason to be independent other than being a filthy jew marxist plan to destroy Spain even more.
exactly. its an artificial seccesionist movement,
based on a dellusion and college tier inmaturity

also spain must remain strong for sake of the hispanic world

Brazilians aren't primates.

>Brazil

I think catalonian politicians had decided they much rather kill cataluña than have it with spain,they much rather erase all ties and even its own history and become the first beach head of Islam in europe,as I was traveling around the area of vic I realised it.
We should make a deal with them,grant them independence,the patriots living there and any catalonians nationalists will getry population exchange,all spanish shitskins go to catalonia(they are oppressed refugees from evil spain and catalonians LOVE refugees)we built a beautiful wall...wait till islamist kill all leftard catalonians and even red pilled catalonians (I know 2) and then get in there legion marching first and destroy any of the vendepatrias statues or plaques remaining (I love how catalonians managed to be puppeted by the French, loose the to sell on, get killed by the French ask for spanish again,and then managed to somehow enshrine those assholes)
Catalán myself but red pilled spaniash fucker.

Cataluña has either been part of France or Aragon or Spain. This is an artificial movement to cover up waterfall levels of corruption. Also, everytime Puigdemont kept getting BTFO I went pic related

Pais = Country

Pais Valenciano
Pais Vasco
Cataluña

we have more reasons than you at least we have our own language

if being independent is a requirement to be independent then almost no country would've been independent, think about it for a sec

Because Cataluna is merely a part of the Kingdom of Aragon. Slightly exotic but still. Always has been, always will.

no, but I don't see anything changing for the better if we go anyway

there are more languages spoekn in mexico than in spain

so why is portugal and france not part of spain?
why is basque country when their language is not even romance?

>Because it was part of the kingdom of aragon when it united with castille.
implying our monarchs descend from the catholic kings
holy shit the education of this country
do you even know about aubsburg or borbons?

>other than being a filthy jew marxist plan to destroy Spain even more.
this is such bullshit, remind you that it's rajoy the one giving jews passports because muh expulstion
only rahola is zionist and catalanist
only one

you are not catalan, don't larp

spain was also french, german, roman, carthaginian etc...

so that's why catalonia speak aragonese right?
stfu you don't know shit, don't embarass yourself

so why do you speak spanish?

Cataluña doesn't have a claim to be independent, only ones would be Navarra, because they were independent until 1839 and the terms of unification into Spain from 1512 were broken, aside from the different culture and language

>so why is portugal not part of spain?

>Pais = Country
>Pais Valenciano
>Pais Vasco
>Cataluña

tell me where has that been a rule anywhere

The Principality of Catalonia (Catalan: Principat de Catalunya, Latin: Principatus Cathaloniæ, Occitan: Principautat de Catalonha), is a historic territory and a medieval and early modern political entity in the northeastern Iberian Peninsula, mostly in Spain, with an adjoining portion in southern France. Between the 13th and the 18th centuries it was bordered by the Kingdom of Aragon to the west, the Kingdom of Valencia to the south, the Kingdom of France and the feudal lordship of Andorra to the north and by the Mediterranean sea to the east.
The first reference to Catalonia and the Catalans appears in the Liber maiolichinus de gestis Pisanorum illustribus, a Pisan chronicle (written between 1117 and 1125) of the conquest of Minorca by a joint force of Italians, Catalans, and Occitans. At the time, Catalonia did not yet exist as a political entity, though the use of this term seems to acknowledge Catalonia as a cultural or geographical entity.
The counties that would eventually make up the Principality of Catalonia were gradually unified under the rule of the Count of Barcelona. In 1137, the County of Barcelona and the Kingdom of Aragon were unified under a single dynasty, creating what modern historians call the Crown of Aragon; however Aragon and Catalonia retained their own political structure and legal traditions. Because of these legal differences and their use of different language —Aragonese and Catalan— an official recognition of the Catalan Counties as a distinct political entity with its own institutions, laws and political community became necessary.
Under Alfons the Troubador (reigned 1164-1196), Catalonia was regarded as a legal entity for the first time.[2] Still, the term Principality of Catalonia was not used legally until the 14th century, when it was applied to the territories ruled by the Courts of Catalonia.

Because Catalans are retarded leftists and need to be kept in check by other, more sensible people.

Probably have more catalonian surnames than you so I don't need to overcompensate my catalonianhood in front of others.
I consider myself spanish first and then catalonian.
I'll be happy to come back once this shithole gets cleansed right now it's shitskin central,and catalonian leftards run rampant so let them have all the shitskins,I accept their noble sacrifice in not wanting the rest of spain to be cucked and invaded so they're willing to take all of them to virtue signal to europe

it was part of the crown, not the kingdom, ahmed

At the same time, the Principality of Catalonia developed a complex institutional and political system based in the concept of pact between the estates of the realm and the king. The laws (called constitutions) had to be approved in the General Court of Catalonia, one of the first parliamentary bodies of Europe that banned the royal power to create legislation unilaterally (since 1283).[4] The first Catalan constitutions are of the ones from the Catalan Courts (Corts) of Barcelona from 1283. The last ones were promulgated by the Courts of 1705-1706, presided by the king Charles III. The compilations of the Constitutions and other rights of Catalonia followed the Roman tradition of the Codex. This constitutions developed an advanced compilation of rights for the whole citizens of the Principality and limited the power of the kings.

Palau de la Generalitat, seat of the Deputation of the General, located in Barcelona
The General Court of Catalonia, dating from the 11th century, is one of the first parliaments in continental Europe. The Courts were composed by the three estates of the realm and were presided by the king of Aragon.

No offence but anyone who isn't doesn't propably care or can even distinguish a difference between you spaniards

you are a fucking traitor don't lie to yourself
the spanish goberment and the EU is the one contrlling the borders puto retrasado
and if PP wasn't anticalan there would've been no problem

Nobody can except when speaking because of accents but we are the same,fuck it's even difficult to tell italian and portuguese from spanish unless they speak but only by looking at their faces we are pretty much the same

Catalonia was not leftist until this last century for crying out loud why do you fucks even say anything when you don't know shit
catalonia left was encouraged because the last spanish right wing was anticalan and that's fucking it

> t. pérez jiménez de los cuervos de santa dolores del rocío

well we didn't get raped by mongols so you can't diferiantete us from the rest of spain like you do with the other nodics, that's for sure

>tfw my great grandparents are from Spain

I feel for you bros. Is the situation that shitty over there?

>The Principality of Barcelona was a realm within the Crown of Aragon
>Catalonia is a region/autonomous community within Spain

At no point in history has Catalonia been an independent nation.

Dude I live near rambla I heard the LARPing screeching for more and more refugees just few weeks ago...i literally hear every time the leftards go to autistically screech near the town hall or so,I just need to hear batucada and want out

t. mohammed abdultariq i prats

mad niche politics ITT, for real

why do you speak english?

I think people need to stop worrying about pieces of land. and more out bigger problems, like dysgenics.

CROWN OF ARAGON
NOT KINGDOM
DUMBFUCK
AND THAT'S NOT A REQUIREMENT TO BE INDEPENDT ANYWHERE

>Dude I live near rambla
then you don't live in catalonia that's like living in chueca and saying the whole nation are faggots
should I remind you who rules madrid city?
should I tell you about the other one that rules the whole province called Cifuentes?
Do you believe the leftism is a catalan problem?

We are on an internet forum but I speak catalan with all my family while you speak spanish

They should stay and help to sustain the poorest parts of spain and their inhabitants.

Kek

If only he had seen that bedroom before he passed away.

This for all you Catalunya fags. Next time you start it again it will be your last

>ITT: people who doesnt know history at all

None. Their only problem is cucked pro-independence party

WE WUZ INDEPENDENTS AND CATALANS

Lol the whole nation has done it and yet the more you help the more they insult you
voting for making catalan 7 different languages while receibing catalan money
and you know that even the EU knows how fucked up those regions are, half of them are goberment workers, and they are not poor but EU standards
the EU is going to stop aiding them cause there are far worst regions in Europe so now they are mad and want more money from the rest of Spain
it has to stop

whatta quitters

no it's not
the leftist only support it cause the spanish right rules spain
you don't know how this works

is that one of your mexican languages?

no, its english

>uppity communist niggers wants their own snowflake country

Hello spain, liking your own Kurds so far?

and they keep voting the same shit, no matter what. at least the other regions change their governments, but andalusia always voted psoe. always

no

I don't care about last century, I care about now. And right now most Catalan separatists are marxist, jew-loving, arab-cock sucking filth. If given the chance to get an indepedent Catalonia, they'll just flood it with Mudslimes.

coming from a bastard colony that chimped out because of a tea tax

barcelona hay que bombardearla una vez cada 50 años por lo menos
t. valencian
i fucking hate catalans, visca espanya fills de puta

llegeix el que diu l'op

not really, we don't breed as much as kurds unfortunately

>And right now most Catalan separatists are marxist, jew-loving, arab-cock sucking filth. If given the chance to get an indepedent Catalonia, they'll just flood it with Mudslimes.
That's not true, those leftist only support it cause PP is the one ruling Spain just like what hapend with Franco and Primo de Rivera
If Catalonia was independent we'd remove our own leftist cause they wouldn't be useful anymore
remind you that is spain the one controling the borders

I'm going to Barcelona in April. What's some good stuff to do?

getting stabbed my moroccans

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG

Well meme'd :^)

Just don't give your money to pakis

Dont go to barcelona, its a fucking shit tourist trap
go to castilla leon or the north of spain, andalucia is good too, and valencia

you must be and old fuck to remember that shity meme

you mean those that came cause the spanish goberment wanted and now under spanish rules?

els valencians sou una colla de quillos i no us volem ni en pintura, que quedi clar

Because the globalists will never allow it.

As a proud Canadian I should be so lucky to be culturally enriched.

This isn't by choice. It's business. I just want something fun to do or an interesting place to go on my down time.

Also I'm trying to figure out how the fuck eating works in Spain because it looks complex. Like you go to multiple restaurants for one meal or something. I don't get it.

Madrid is by far the best city in Spain, you should go there

why shouldn't it be? you are the same people.

>spanish right rules spain
You are lefty and cucked as fuck

that's as commie and gay as barcelona
if not more cause catalans at least has a reason
reason being that the spanish right wing is just anticatalan so that fuels the left

this,it's kind of a tourist trap but buildings are nice and shit...,If you are gona stay there,go to nearby towns and maybe you can get a better image at true catalonian culture and not meme tourist crappy overpriced.
Try tarragona (the biggest roman city in spain)or sitges or figueres or something like that.
If you were a Canadian qt with femenine boypussi I would tell you if you wanna meet but probably I'll be busy that month so no free guide (I used to do guide tours for japanese qts due to japanese skillzs and show them half barcelona and all of my beds and sofas)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
sorry pedro

I just know that some people say galifia and some say galicia. Like gracias and grafias.

Catalonian way is saying the f, right?

jajaajajajajaja
gracias a dios jordi! desgraciadamente hay muchos sucios catalanes que creen que nosotros tambien lo somos. ojala todos pensasen como tu.
la proxima vegada que tinga que anar a la sucia e islamica catalunya vos deixare una bona cagada, fills de puta

Your interbred with niggers and arab, which is far worse

did I said that they were uncucked or anything you fucking jew?
I said they are the right wing and that's what they are, the sons and daugthers of the ones in the Franco goberment
that doesn't mean they are competent or not cuckservative
Franco himself was the one that let the moors rape and pillage in the civil war

That's a meme but you're talking about tapas,that would be the equivalent of pub crawling except you add food and at daytime..mostly turned into a tourist meme,used to be left over foods offered to clients for free or some small foodie to go with the drink not intended to be a meal

Because you'll just cuck yourselves into the euro union and be ruled by a another non catalonian.
Independence from spain can't be followed by dependence on the EU. Just swapped one master for another.

True, he's Dutch, but he's the Netherlands' biggest Franco fan

npo.nl/jan-rijdt-rond/17-12-2015/KN_1675643/POMS_KN_2830108

From 13:35

That's mean calling him a fucken jew.

there are good weed asociations if thats your thing
just stay away from tourist places and youll be set, maybe visit the old town or the monorail.
thats not how we do it, you can eat at only one place.
please say as much as you can that you love spain or that barcelona is a beautiful spanish city, i love triggered catacucks

catalonia just like the north of spain were the parts that had less years of muslim rule
one century
if that means we are african then you are german so you may leave israel

com si vosaltres no tinguessiu moros no et fot
i si, sou catalans, renegats aixó sí, per aixó no us volem

Franco didn't allow non-white immigration though. Your country is a whore. Do something about it

.t la puta de castella i la platja de madrit

you don't know that

So they have been leftist for over a century and continue to be leftists today

like i give a fuck :^)
you can keep the guiris kek