HAPPENING

NEW RIOTS IN PARIS

express.co.uk/news/world/784624/Riots-Paris-Shaoyo-Liu-killing
>TENSIONS have flared in Paris with hundreds of angry protesters and cars set alight following the police killing of Shaoyo Liu.

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/846467062423805954
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/846477444005711872
twitter.com/DefendEvropa/status/846479882901225474

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/luciie93/status/846487857640411137
twitter.com/luciie93/status/846487436465242112
twitter.com/AshAgony/status/846485882609766400
twitter.com/ZhangZhulin/status/846439392793251843
youtube.com/watch?v=r7oCDImdvGQ
rt.com/news/382498-paris-police-vigil-clashes/
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/846488636384329728
youtube.com/watch?v=8N4FHSLD3dQ
express.co.uk/news/world/784624/Riots-Paris-Shaoyo-Liu-killing
twitter.com/Algerienlambdda/status/846499365405560834
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/弱肉強食#Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brawl in front of McDonalds:
twitter.com/luciie93/status/846487857640411137

People getting smacked:
twitter.com/luciie93/status/846487436465242112

Chinese chants:
twitter.com/AshAgony/status/846485882609766400

More smacking:
twitter.com/ZhangZhulin/status/846439392793251843

Just nuke it already.

Yeah, so where were all those riots and protests about the nightclub shooting or the truck of peace? French are such cucked fags I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=r7oCDImdvGQ

We refer to frenchies as frogs does that mean we have to help them?

New French Revolution? I hope it's bloody

>Shaoyo Liu.
So wait it's the chinks doing this? Jesus Christ I thought they were just crafty ricejews, but this is full ricenigger hours

>Shaoyo Liu
Wait blacks are rioting because of the Chinese?

Last time I started at thread about a riot in France, some frog came in the thread and said
>it's nothing they do that all the time

:|

KEK WILLS MORE GUILLOTINES

They're niggers, of course they're rioting

>The demonstrators from Paris’s Asian community grouped in front of the 19th arrondissement police station at 10pm GMT (before 9pm local time) before they began to unleash a flurry of attacks against officers.
>Three people have been arrested after a police source told Le Parisian, three officers have been “slightly injured by jets of projectiles”. Shaoyo Liu, 56, was killed by anti-crime police after they were called to his family home in the wake of a family disagreement.
>According to the police, Mr Liu was killed because Mr Liu rushed to assault one of the officers “as soon as the door was opened”, so another officer opened fire on the father of five. The policeman who was the victim of the knife attack was taken to hospital straight after the incident.
>However, the family insists that their father had scissors to cut fish up that he was cooking.

beep boop

Huh... I've never actually seen Chinese sperg like this.

boop beep?

I'll give you a quick rundown

HAHAHAHAA wtf

You know things are bad when the chinese are rioting. That's fucking hilarious.

>New on Netflix this week in France : Iron Fist
>Just a coincidence

That's what France does to you.

Meanwhile on the first French information media

Chinks chimping out, that's odd

>BREAKING NEWS: Some shits in Paris

But that's usual there.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> inb4 ur chink 2
NUKE THE WHOLE CONTINENT

RT picking it up:
rt.com/news/382498-paris-police-vigil-clashes/

>At some point during the vigil, a police car was set on fire after activists allegedly broke a window of the vehicle and threw an incendiary device inside, Le Parisien reports noting that the vehicle completely burnt out.

>While police claim the suspect was shot in self-defense as Liu was holding scissors at the time of the raid, his family say that the man was only cleaning fish at the time of the tragedy.
>While the police have launched their own investigation, the family of Shaoyo Liu and the Representative Council of Asian Associations have decided to bring the matter before the courts.

They are a dying people. We should let them pass.

what are those scribbles sandniggerskrit?

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since Mohammeds appearing
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/846488636384329728

France is greatest ally, worth fixing. Would like to just erase G*****y from the planet, though. Does nothing but ruin Europe every fifty years. Would probably save France too.

Even The fucking Chinese.

Srsly, what is this shit ?
Is there somebody still happy to live in France ?

>middle eastern gangs cause havoc
>"asian gangs cause havoc"
>actual asian gangs riot this time
>everbody thinks it's pakis but it's asians

Why do you Europeans call them "Asians" anyway? Why not just Muslims like we do in the US? Asians are the ones with squinty eyes

That's more a British tradition / British newspeak, most countries over here handle it a bit differently.

Because they are retarded.

They even called the African terrorist guy "Asian". Asian just means non white to them.

Ah, my mistake. What do you guys call them?

Iron but fair fist

You know your country must be fucked up if the fucking chinese are rioting of all people. France is done.

From the look of things here, Paris Police DNGAF

this is awesome, imagine what its liek to be tasked with keeping people safe in Europe right now after the last 10 years

even the Queens guards have had it with peoples shit... youtube.com/watch?v=8N4FHSLD3dQ

Lol what a fucking idiot attacking 5 cops with a knife... Glad the police responded with appropriate force.

If you called them Pakis would be racist, even if it's Pakis. Therefor you call it Asians and you managed to obscure the situation while you're technically not lying.

Dank gif actually.

He wasn't probably afraid of Asians.

Can't speak for Austria but we don't call them anything at so you know when the ethnicity isn't mentioned it's not germans. I think the french call them youths.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Sounds like a troop of chimpanzees running wild.

They only riot when it furthers the commie agenda.

>B-But Asians are still based and redpilled, r-right?

When will we get past this weeb meme and sink the fucking Chinks already? I'm tired of /r/Asianmasculinity slopes constantly raiding /r9k/

why do the french chimp out so often

it seems like every week they're out there burning shit

Are they actually arresting or hurting the "Asians" or just playing defense? They should at least grab them and arrest or throw percussion grenades at them.

any frenchies wanna share what the reaction is on french social media? is it filled with shit like "the police shouldnt have been racist towards asians"

France is 30% muslim, 30% communist. Whatever happens at least a couple thousand Parisians get mad at the police. The police is tired as fuck because they have a civil war in Paris and Islamic terrorism at the same time.

France has fallen.

I'm also pretty tired from putting those chinks on blast again and again. Normal chinks are bad enough, r/asianmasculinity types are just completely fucked up in the head. Time and time again, they just keep coming with end.

*without
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Perfect timing for the upcoming election.

>express.co.uk/news/world/784624/Riots-Paris-Shaoyo-Liu-killing

an asian chimpout??

is this new?

The term "Südländer" / "südländisch" ("Southlander" / "southlandish") was used for quite a while in the German language area to describe all kinds of people from the middle east, mediterranian & Balkan. Quite a useless term you can imagine. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc. are called / described as Asians (people in UK would call them "Orientals", which confuses the fuck out of me because that term would be more appropiate to middle eastern people, but whatever...).

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS THAT THERE WILL BE RIOTS IN EUROPE

I TOLD YOU

When I visited Arlington National Cemetery, the guard of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier lost his shit at these dumbass teenagers hanging on the wrong side of the rope. At first he was stern but cordial, "It is requested you stay behind the rope" but they thought it was an act or something? He charged at them and was screaming IT IS REQUESTED.

They about shit their pants, it was great.

since when chinks became niggers? I thought most chinks were jew and subhuman

witnessed

GOOD
LET THE PEOPLE OF EUROPE SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES THE TRUE NATURE OF CHINKS

>see European article
>article says someone is Asian
>he actually is Asian

wew lads color me surprised

more like they are complaining about "police brutality"
twitter.com/Algerienlambdda/status/846499365405560834
kek

it's 2am i tried to search but there's not that much reaction really, maybe tomorrow morning

CHINKS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CANNIBALISTIC NIGGERS:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/弱肉強食#Chinese
LITERALLY EATING THE WEAK!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

Chinks almost never riot. They are the most domesticated human species on Earth. Sort of blows my mind when they've blown a gasket.

Look how long China has had them in check. Look how most live in boxes outside working 18 hour days to live in toxic air, drink toxic food, no rights, no freedoms.... They don't do shit.... But when they do.... Damn...

Or it would be "appropriate" to not being shot just because someone called the police to your family home probably because of noise and you happen to have a bin that knife kitchen tools to prepare meat in the hand, when strangers start banging on your door and then suddenly break into you home and you react defensily out of reflex towards the strangers barging in your home, simply by the entire situation being handled differently.

Besides the question which sides story is true, one open question should be why did 5 armed policemen crash trough his home door for of some family quarrel? In Europe usually for family quarrels at best 2 policemen will come and knock at your door and ask nicely if "everything is alright" movie style and first thing is to seek an verbal exchange if they run on resistance, which didn't occur. The only exception is arround sandnigger hoods where family quarrel means 20 adutl men, nigger hoods when they run a high risk of an escalation or prevention of violence.

Otherwise wait for the siutation to be investigated if the where errors made or just a missunderstanding from police or a missunderstanding from the father. These arent your 200% crime rate niggers where blame lies 99,998% probable on behalf of the nigger.

Kek. Notice though how they actually say Chinese father and Chinese protesters not "Asian" father or "Asian" protesters?

It seems like Asian is only a cover term for certain groups.

>In Europe usually for family quarrels at best 2 policemen will come and knock at your door and ask nicely if "everything is alright" movie style and first thing is to seek an verbal exchange if they run on resistance, which didn't occur.
This is in Paris, it's not a safe place and cops there are equipped like in USA, they are probably very tense too these days

>The only exception is arround sandnigger hoods where family quarrel means 20 adutl men, nigger hoods when they run a high risk of an escalation or prevention of violence.
Idk much about the story but from the phone how are they supposed to know they weren't arabs ready to blow up ?

Weak, frogs can't even form a proper phalanx, have a shield wall of cops with cops behind them ready to club silly niggers

Based 'Nam.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK:

Is this a China hate thread? Good I hate China. We must seriously consider nuking it

Fuck dissing the chinese
Give me more footage of europeans beating up mudslimes please