Black man gets jumped at Trump rally

sfgate.com/aboutsfgate/article/Pro-Trump-rally-ends-with-a-man-getting-beaten-11029327.php

What do you have to say for yourselves Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/aboutsfgate/article/Pro-Trump-rally-ends-with-a-man-getting-beaten-11029327.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank God someone pacified that chimp

Make Commies Bleed Again
Make Niggers Hang Again

Thats a nigger, a comnunist nigger at that. "Black men" usually don't get in trouble.

NIGGER RUN NIGGER FLEW NIGGER TORE HIS SHIRT IN TWO

>black man
not
>commie traitor scum

Fake News

Finally whites are getting their balls again

Wow, all of the Trump supporters look like those inbred trolls from The Hills Have Eyes.

Smacking Commies around.......

Good. Everyone knows niggers can't be republicans

Meth, the choice of drug for whites.

On the right you see a person who looks exactly like every face in the OP.

Where's the picture of him decking the white dude in the face?

it suddenly doesn't exist anymore because it wouldn't fit the narrative

Nothing wrong with beating a nigger he belongs in the projects or prison not interrupting a Trump rally.

ITT people who support physical violence against people for having opposing opinions.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. This is bully tactics.

good one

he a good boy!

Lauren southern will be at the April 15th Berkeley freedom rally.

Those black block faggots showed up to be disruptive and have been showing up and initiating violence all over the place. Fuck'em. They deserve to get their asses beat down.

This. He shouldn't fuck with white men. He shouldn't even be there.

Wow, you actually got the few neurons left in your head to fire in the right sequence in order to crank out that uninspired attempt at an insult? You're a persistent little cunt, I'll grant you that much.

We have a Mexican/indian with us, so we're not racist!

What do you call the fucknuts from Antifa trying to whip everyone's ass for having an opinion they disagree with? That's not bully tactics? Pry your head out of your ass and look at things from a new perspective. Your life will be better for it!

>runs in yelling commie shit, threats and instigating violence
>they mob him like he deserved
>happens to be a nigger

WOW THEYZ RACISS THEY ATTACK HIM ONLY BECAUSE HE BLACK

You know, anyone with half a brain saw this coming, and anyone with even two brain cells to rub together won't be affected by this utterly transparent bullshit you faggots are trying to string together here.

Fact is, we already saw you fuckwits and what you were doing months before people started fighting back. Nobody cares about you. Nobody likes you. Everyone laughs when you hurt and cry. Get the fuck out of my country and go back to getting mauled in Europe where you and the rest of your pussy cohorts belong. How the fuck did you fucknuggets even make it across the ocean anyway?

He's wearing gloves and has his hood up in short weather, as well as a backpack. He planned to be there, I would bet my life he did something to cause it.

Is that Cheney in the red hat up front?

>as well as a backpack
the smoking gun

HOW CAN WHITE BOI'S EVEN COMPETE?

Cue Canada with the cuck posting.

Yeah. he probably has a gun in it too.

And thank you, great to see truth in real time.

>nigger Antifa retard pepper sprays Trump supporters
>gets beat down

100% deserved, would have only been better if they'd killed him.

they look like smart men..

For you

This photo gives more context. The white fucker deserved it. FUCK DRUMPF

yeah, and then they'd have faced life in prison you fucking idiot.

>b-bully!

Shut up nerd or I'll beat your ass and give you a swirlie

fpbp
spbp

>sfgate.com/aboutsfgate/article/Pro-Trump-rally-ends-with-a-man-getting-beaten-11029327.php

>Who cares about the woman getting beaten by protesters though

KeK

"group of about 30 counter-protesters, some of whom began spraying pepper spray, said Capt. Kevin Pearsall of the California State Parks Police."

>woman was hit with pepper spray

[DELETE THIS IN HEBREW]

תמחק את זה

>against people for having opposing opinions.
What? Where have people gotten hurt?

lol i though she was taking her own selfie at first

kekeke

no just some guy with selfie stick up his ass

>not having a center-grip shield
fucking moron

So if the dude who got beat went in there as one of those anita folks, doesn't this make sense? Why is this even a story. The point is moot.

goes in middle of crowd starts blasting pepper spray at woman, gets ass beat by protective males. seems pretty logical

Covered face and all, maybe he was a ninja.

I was being facetious.

Should have just held him for the cops to come and haul him away.

But, I'm low on impulse control these days, chances are, I'd have stabbed him in reply.

You ironically just called out BLM and antifa

Finally!!!