Making Music Great Again

Sup Forums,

How can we red pill the music industry? Specifically rap. I'm sick of seeing identity politics show up in lyrics, and all of the uneducated anti-Trump and anti-police rhetoric. How can we stop this and save hip-hop from leftist cuckery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWzYIpUZCk8
youtu.be/bkUr99epJh8
youtube.com/watch?v=MCIaj-oLi28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWzYIpUZCk8

if we can manage to do that with all these Liberals corruption music, I will cut off both of my balls and donate them to starving African Children

rap is trash
nothing about it can be saved/ or would be even worth saving

Yeezy seems to be our last hope youtu.be/bkUr99epJh8

shadilay

I knew it
he talks real shit in that rant
listen up /pol

FUCKING KANYE VOICE OF A GENERATION

Yeezy confirmed mouth of kek

Kanye confirmed holy prophet of Kek.

>/pol

Go back to T_D, leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=MCIaj-oLi28

i can make a few beats if someone is trying to put something together

Identity politics has been a god send to the right. You think trump could have even made it past the primaries 8 years ago before the purple hair fedoras unleashed a flood memes?

SJWs only benefit us now. The more they agitate the closer the white man gets to the edge.

include me in the screencap redditors

7 IS THE MOST MAGICAL NUMBER
SHADILAY!

include
me desu

Fuck off nigger lover and take your shitty music with you

Kek confirms

Yeezus will rise again.

>tfw Yeezy is redpilled
>tfw he got a free brainwash after dropping redpills live in a concert

Notice me, senpai!

too bad they rebooted him and gave him new hair

>Pick up guitar
>Write a Sup Forums-tier folk song
>post to soundcloud

>how does one redpill music?
>because sick of seeing identity politics

if you're "redpilled" you best be liking identity politics, youre in one!

How? Red pill refers to the truth, CV which is subjective. The left could apply the same term to their beliefs. Not identity politics bud.

i predict a new artist will come out this summer when things get hot and the happenings start flowing

Start by being redpilled, then write great music.

More realistically, considering that lyrics that too explicitly expose social propaganda agendas, etc. would not fly with major record labels, a good plan might be to write some really strong music with indecipherable lyrics that are then put into context with something that is privately released much later, as an official "companion piece," that makes the lyrics of the successful album unmistakably clear in its message.

This way, the system is manipulated into providing distribution for a redpill-to-come. The musician(s) could have someone close to them, who isn't bound by contract, release the "companion piece" for free online under their own name.

You call it chess, I call it voodoo.

It's a good idea. See, I've always thought about doing this. I play music, I produce beats, but I can't write for shit and I'd feel cringy rapping.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Not comfortable writing lyrics or singing.

You play/produce as well? I think our job then is to find talented hip-hop artists and red pill them individually. By doing this, we can build up a community of red pilled singers and rappers, to not necessarily write songs with conservative or libertarian messages, but to write songs without injecting uneducated leftist opinions in their music.