ARE WE FUCKED? SOMEONE EXPLAIN

ARE WE FUCKED? SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3
myjewishlearning.com/article/ask-the-expert-kosher-symbols/
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-27/planet-nine:-scientists-launch-public-search-for-planet/8387606
cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Hopkinsville_Goblins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, you are fucked. But not by the shit in the sky. Muslim fucked you up.

>nasa launches an IR satellite (IRAS) in 1983
>takes multiple infrared exposures of a wide field of view
>the areas saturn and other planets are overexposed and distorted due to proximity
>saturn in particular appears twice in the imagery because that area was scanned twice where it had moved significantly
>nasa puts the data in the IRAS
>the data is later refined into IRIS
>distortions are corrected in IRIS and certain areas are trashed as unsalvageable (the area around saturn, for instance)
>google later adds the IRIS dataset to their sky view
>parts are missing as NASA had trashed areas around overexposed planets and comet tails
>30+ years later, /x/ catches wind
>/x/ assumes google is hiding something
>/x/ weaves a complex conspiracy theory about a cover-up even though any real cover-up wouldn't have a giant "CONTENT REMOVED" flag painted over it
>/x/tards, underage nu/pol/, and LARP faggots shit up Sup Forums

that's the quick rundown.

sources:
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3

You've been fooled by the wrong symbols, learn the truth.
myjewishlearning.com/article/ask-the-expert-kosher-symbols/

so u saying this is bs? tl;dr

it's an artifact of saturn from a NASA long-range survey over 30 years ago taken by a satellite that wasn't designed to handle objects in our solar system

It is MOLOCH.

He will be here this September - On Saturn's Day.

Explain to me right now why you didn't praise the Horrid King whilst you still had the chance?

trips

hello CIA

Have more pics of your temple? Your last pic showed you were not just a LARPing faggot.

Oh it's you again

I'm not going away either, not until KEK is dead - then I shall be here to laugh at you.

I'm not giving out any more pictures of my temple. Here is a delicious picture of a lovely MOLOCH statue though.

>a
cia

second dis

giv mor pic pls

test

oh shit i just realized im not user in every post

Ok. Is your order a subset of the Golden Dawn?

We are if there are many like you.

ok

It'll be okay

So your saying i should believe nasa ?

Shareblue nigger..

Thanks user. So sick of this meme. These newfagz are the worst. This board is all newfagz and cia/shills.

Also Known as Plant X, or the Destroyer.

No.

Also new KB:

> any real cover-up wouldn't have a giant "CONTENT REMOVED" flag painted over it

You could have said this, most persuasive part to me.

I think I shall walk away from this issue now. Thank you for your insight.

Looks like Koro-Sensei.

If NASA was trying to cover something up, why would it still be in the IRAS dataset? That's where the picture you see floating around Sup Forums came from.

If Google was complicit in a cover-up, why wouldn't they just shoop the object out instead of placing a giant "INVESTIGATE ME btw here are the coordinates and everything" censor bar over it?

If your answers to either of these questions boil down to "yeah, well, that's what they want you to think!", you're incapable of being reasoned with.

THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED SO MANY TIMES WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING ABOUT THIS

Care to elaborate?

It's an error in the satellite sent up to take this image. It took a picture of Saturn twice. Refer to

Help australians find our planet nine in skeyes

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-27/planet-nine:-scientists-launch-public-search-for-planet/8387606

>pic unrelated

>satellites

ok bullshit then.

>>nasa launches an IR satellite

NASA has never sent anything into space. Satellites are a hoax.

That's muh dick op

i am a time traveler

Eclipse is covering hopkinsville and i found this
cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Hopkinsville_Goblins

mfw Australia makes contract with ninth planet in RL
> USA BTFO
>pic unrelated

>Not posting the Grim Reaper

zoom out, idiots

>muslim ritual massacre in bowling green
>rising holy war between kek and moloch where the battlegrounds is america
>nibiru/planet X coming to fucking earth
>jesus and satan possibly being involved
>now we have fucking GOBLINS
GITCHA' RIFLES RIGHT HERE BOYS WE GOT FUCKING GOBLINS ON THE LOOSE
how fucked are we though seriously, will goblins be moloch's ground troops along with shills?
maybe they'll inhabit the earth if we're somehow wiped out

He is coming. We are moving at 4700 mph through space. What do you think the prophetic one could achieve?

I see this every time

>Dionysus (Moloch) - God of the vine, grape harvest, wine-making, wine, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, and theater

>Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” 19The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

Well shit, what a crazy coincidence.

Yes. Everything always means something else.

Black hole sun
Won't you come?
And wash away the rain.
Black hole sun
Won't you come?
Won't you come.

DAK