Trump is a GWB neocon

Other urls found in this thread:

progressive.org/dispatches/defending-israel-s-attacks-civilians-a-harbinger-clinton-s-presidency/
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/14/1575064/-Bill-Clinton-s-war
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-releases-its-count-of-civilian-deaths-in-counterterrorism-operations-under-obama/2016/07/01/3196aa1e-3fa2-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_crimes
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
newrepublic.com/minutes/129913/anti-war-movement-2003-finally-found-voice-donald-trump
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-05/has-trump-who-ran-anti-war-platform-already-sold-out-warmongers-or-he-just-playing-l
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-22/trumps-anti-interventionism-neocons-hate-it-anti-war-left-comes-around
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

Sounds like you would vote for Bush! Like TRUMP did in 2000 and 2004

>trump personally executed 230 syrians
How could he keep getting away with this? Did he have help from Sam Hyde?

It's fascinating seeing the media actually report on things going on now. The last 8 years you had to go through shady news sites to see what Obama was doing over seas because hardly anyone in journalism here cared.

Nobody in Nuremberg or Tokyo should be held accountable for war crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!!!

more dead sandniggers is good
I'm not a single issue voter, but it helps

Those are rookie numbers but he's new so I'm sure he'll improve with practice

kek

First off, prove that all of them were civies. Secondly, I don't recall this much press coverage when Obama bombed them.

couple billion left to go

>First off, prove that all of them were civies.

U stupid bro or do you just play this on the internet?

>war crimes
proofs on the war crimes?
I'll wait.
Thanks in advance, buddy.

This happens in every war zone. It's not even news. Here's Israel doing it progressive.org/dispatches/defending-israel-s-attacks-civilians-a-harbinger-clinton-s-presidency/
Bill Clinton killed over 2000 civilians
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/14/1575064/-Bill-Clinton-s-war
Obama 2500 non military kills in countries war was not engaged in
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-releases-its-count-of-civilian-deaths-in-counterterrorism-operations-under-obama/2016/07/01/3196aa1e-3fa2-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html
With the Iraq war, it's impossible to calculate Bush civilian death numbers.

You only care because you can virtue signal by putting Trump's name on it. It happened with every president in your life time, grow the fuck up.

>proofs on the war crimes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_crimes

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IT'S OK BECAUSE GOD EMPEROR DOES IT DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>BUT AMERICA IS ALREADY GREAT!!!!1!!1!!

I thought he was a Democrat back then?

Nothing on that wiki page has anything to do with the article you posted. It wasn't a war crime.

I'm glad to see we're in agreement here.

>I thought he was a Democrat back then?

>a guy who voted Republican since forever was ever a Democrat

Nope, only a DINO

>civilians

Yea...no...all of them are the enemy.

Let's dispel once and for with this notion that Trump is an anti-war candidate.

I agree, it's par for the course.

No, it's just OK in general.

He said he'd dip bullets in pigs blood, during the campaign.

No one thinks he's anti war.

FPBP

FYI, the Iraqi military ordered the strike not Trump.

Enough people repeated it that it depressed Berniecrats from voting.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
newrepublic.com/minutes/129913/anti-war-movement-2003-finally-found-voice-donald-trump
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-05/has-trump-who-ran-anti-war-platform-already-sold-out-warmongers-or-he-just-playing-l
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-22/trumps-anti-interventionism-neocons-hate-it-anti-war-left-comes-around

Trunp killed 230 civilians

>According to whom? Isis, terrorist sympathizers?

Geee, the moslem media would never make up anything......

I can't excuse retards. Do normies even read zero hedge?
He said during the campaign he'd not only kill terrorists, he'd kill their families.
He said he'd defeat ISIS in thirty days. He complained we were footing the bill for all police actions (Syria) alone, and wanted out of NATO because we were funding it.

Most of his platform revolved around war, in some format. I find it hard to believe anyone found him anti war. Your references are fine, I just don't see how people could think that after listening to him.

He contradicted himself. He portrayed the other side as the pro-war side, saying that Clinton was trigger happy and wanted to push for another Libya in Syria, or worse, another Iraq in Syria. He claimed he had always opposed Iraq.

But at the same time he kept on pushing this tough-talk, pigs blood, sand-glow-in-the-dark crap. Why was he speaking out of both sides of his mouth? I don't think you can escalate the violence and scope of counter-terrorism and then turn around and then turn around and say say our military interventions are poorly thought out. He's against Iraq because of hindsight and it's now politically palatable.

Trump didn't kill anyone. Their blood is on Clinton and Obongo and Bush's hands.

There's nothing wrong with war crimes

Good good let the hate flow though you. Feel the unlimited power

So what I can find is that the aistrike hit a truck of peace with a bomb in it, the strike hit and and took out the truck and then the bomb inside went off and was a much larger explosion. Either way people were going to die because ISIS didn't put a bomb in a truck for nothing.

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-releases-its-count-of-civilian-deaths-in-counterterrorism-operations-under-obama/2016/07/01/3196aa1e-3fa2-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html

the comments section is interesting

the libs there are saying "well, if they hide amongst the civilians, the drone strikes might kill innocents, nothing we can do about it." there is much wringing of hand and deflection from blaming Obama

contrast that with todays article there about trump killing civilians -- all the libs are up in arms. calling him a murderer, claiming he'll create more terrorists, etc.

All bodies are beautiful, shitlord

He still is.

Obama had a scandal free administration though.