Are unitary or federal governments superior?

Are unitary or federal governments superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
youtube.com/watch?v=KWN-wFxPrv4
youtube.com/watch?v=UlvmKuwjaos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Federal is superior

you bet your leaf ass they are

No, because debts

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

i had sex with my brother

Unitary, because you can't accidentally commit a crime in a unitary state.

I hate that song. Every weekend my neightbours party at night very loud

unitary. Only unstable populations chose Federal. proof:

>USA
>India
>russia
>Brazil
>Germany

All of those have regional splits within them. If run by someone competent, unitary will always excel in potential than Federal.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWN-wFxPrv4

if hate freedom go unitary
if you're a human being go federal

i rape my baby sister every day when she is sleeping

i want you to lube up and enter your whole body throught my asshole so we can create the opposite of giving birth

Poor Jose. Here have a proper Mexican song :)

youtube.com/watch?v=UlvmKuwjaos

Good for you. I had today my stadistic exam at the morning, ate some tacos and quesadillas and im preparing for tomorrow's exam

I like Federal, for larger nations. Municipalities and states/provinces have a better idea of how to govern their areas than a unitary government. This is obviously only if the smaller governing bodies are guaranteed their powers and cannot be overridden by the upper parts of the hierarchy. In practice this rarely occurs.

Smaller nations are usually fine with unitary.

Es un poco mas decente pero nah. Prefiero el rock de los 80 y 90

WEEE ARE THE CHAMPIOOONS MY FRIEEEEENND

every day i try to fuck my own asshole but two weeks ago i ejaculated in my own asshole and kept shitting jizz for a week

WOULD YOU SPEAK ABOUT THE THREAD INSTEAD OF RAPING SISTERS AND SHIT MUSIC?

Esto es literalmente rock de los 90, bueno en realidad album lo es, la cancion es mas bien "mariachi"

Be careful Emir the authorities might come to get you for expressing faggotry over the internet

no its true and i dont know whats worse the face that i have been molesting that sweet peice of ass since she could speak or the fact that i cant stop i think my parents knew they moved her to my uncles house for no reason i distinctly remember the first time i gave her pussy a good rub when i was "changing" her diapers and i must say that pussy was tighter than the diplomatic relations between china and Pakistan

fucking my own ass isnt gay now the time my uncle fucked me in the ass so bad when he was drunk that might be gay but i swear to god i felt more violated than derek vinyard in that prison scene

huh? that reminds me of my first fap material my mom went to the loo and i had to take a snapshot of that pussy and i did as such but nice pic

The division of power between different levels of government in a federal system provides more protection for the liberties of the people if the governments are properly balanced.