"A heavily armed...

"A heavily armed, anti-capitalist group calling itself "Redneck Revolt" rallied in front of the Arizona State Capitol this weekend to confront a Make America Great Again march by Donald Trump supporters.

Redneck Revolt say they're "putting the RED back in redneck." Their group espouses an end to capitalism and domination/social oppression of all types. They also have a gun club named after slavery abolitionist, John Brown.

A New Times Arizona reporter followed the group around and began trolling the activists after they kindly asked him to stop recording them. He says that in Arizona, with both sides armed to the teeth, there's a very real possibility of a deadly encounter. He even cites the Greensboro massacre to warn how history can repeat itself. He doesn't understand what happened there but it's true that gun violence can erupt and the body count could be high especially with law enforcement siding with the KKK/neo-nazis/alt right as they did that fateful day in North Carolina, 1979.

Redneck Revolt has pledged to confront future racist and anti-immigrant rallies and to defend other communities/movements under attack by the neo-nazi and alt-right groups.
Now THOSE are the rednecks I know and love! :)"

These people are so detached from reality that it's laughable.
>"especially with law enforcement siding with the KKK/neo-nazis/alt right"
It's like reading a fucking onion article.

>Redneck revolt

>Great it's the blackmail brigade..

>anti-capitalist

I would be impressed if they could accurately define capitalism.

How dare they use John Brown's name.

>(((redneck revolt)))

But I don't see any black guys in that picture!

>that beanness in the center that is just slightly past thicc territory into fat territory.

shame.

It's pretty saturated with jews of course

I want to dry-hump her crotch.

Civil war part 2 when?

i would be impressed if they could even say what their ideal economic system would be like

if you fired a shot over those larping fatbodies they'd run in circles until they died of a heart attack.

Soon I hope

Right now apparently all they want to do is gather everyone who isn't straight and white into their armed band

Idk about Arizona law but isn't carrying in "low ready" position technically brandishing and not carrying?

The only person this banner has no place for is white people :/

...and lets not forget what happened to John Brown.

Come join the cause!
Fight capitalism!
Bring only the finest meme guns capitalism can provide!

John Brown was nigger lover that got exactly what he deserved.

Something tells me the dyke in the middle doesn't own that gun. And if she doesn't, how many of those fags also don't?

>commies commit mass murder of Trump supporters
>trump supporters realize the state of the nation. discussion is no longer the way
>government funded paramilitary groups recruit trump supporters and assist in the systematic slaughtering of liberals
>commies dead
>liberals dead
>anyone who disagrees with the new Reich is now dead
>this was the plan all along. the right wing government now can control the population with ease
>even more: they want it
>America is now a fascist dictatorship with an example of what will happen if you let the left rise; ensuring decades of control of the youth

anyone else here #woke? this has all been planned

> working people
> fags, muzzies, nogs and trannies

How many fucking threads are we going to have on this?

In Nevada and Colorado it is, not sure about AZ, probably is though

you scared or wat...

Somebody post the cap of the Facebook post where they went over their "range day regulations"

praise kek

their single parents must be ashamed

Lmao I dont see any rednecks there. Looks like a bunch of spoiled NEETS

Kek

>Wanna be military soft faggots.

So now the faggot leftist weenies are calling themselves Rednecks? Can we turn around and scream "cultural appropriation!" at them, give them a taste of their own medicine?

praise KEk!

can't deny those digits, praise!

So it's a gun club for people that like guns but don't have enough balls to go against the leftard establishment that would have them all thrown in prison.

So many pudgy bodies. What a failure.

I'm going to bring a harmless airsoft gun and keep shooting them in the face. If they kill me I'm a martyr, if they don't I get to have fun shooting commies in the face all afternonn

k/ leftists with highpower military clips full of baby killing bullets ...luvin' the irony ...where are the SJWs and soccer moms?

>1500 Burger-dollar shotgun
yea ok, someone paid for these people to be there

Praise it

>those locked knees

Straight white men. White women are allowed to join the retards with rifles club.

This image is highly representative

Hang on I'm confused. I know guns are allowed by citizens to protect the US from enemies both foreign and domestic.

But aren't domestic Commies, armed to the teeth a clear domestic enemy?

>when you hate capitalism but you buy a $1000 rifle

Is dat frizzy hair gurl in center of pic flippin us off?

I noticed that too. So much cringe.

That's optical confusion caused by that girl's fat ass

In Iraq, one of my squad mates shot a woman dead. We didn't know until about an hour later that it was actually a woman, but once we separated the burqa from brain matter, there was clearly too much hair (also a flap jack tit flopped out).

Pol anons, can you kill a woman? We didn't end up thinking much of it. Seeing this patchouli smelling bitch holding a rifle, kinda makes me wonder if I would get upset seeing her dome pop off.

Hope you guys are prepping mentally too.

its the fucking Khmer Rouge.

whenever you see people with "trigger discipline" they are amateurs and have probably shot less than 100 rounds in their life

> communist rednecks

Really? As a redneck I find this batshit insane. Look at a map and find a district of red necks where Trump didn't have overwhelming support. This is a bunch of college fags pretending to be redneck.

Red necks have tans and developed forearm muscles btw. Because we do manual labour.

>anti-capitalist
>uses a capitalist rifle
really makes u thinkg

armed = enemy
commie = enemy
muslim = enemy

Real operators keep their finger all up on that trigger at all times, ready for action. Nigga, you dumb.

Are these guys anywhere near you? Aren't armed commies illegal or a threat to America?

they think owning a gun means you're redneck. that and being basic preppers from the looks of it. Idk what they think those vests will accomplish without any plates in them

This is funny but worrisome at the same time.. this left/right extremes are getting out of hand.

I'm left-center and consider myself Democrat, but only a fool would actually think the left would win in an all-out civil war. Stupidity..

everyone is allowed to own a weapon. Technically, you could say they founders forsaw and intended for a civil war every now and then. Got to purge once and awhile yknow

Nah, I'm on the east coast. I'd hope armed commies are illegal. If redneck was a business they'd be in jail right now for infringing.

I honestly would have no problem with it. They are the enemy.

the center is collapsing. pick a side commie

this is your fault, you did this

this you can tell what kinda bad guys they are by what type of gun they are carrying...confirmed

But I dont want to ;_;

The far left is too retarded and the far right doesnt sit well with me either.

I guess I'm a natural fencesitter.

This shit reminds me of Bloods and Crips

>kindly asked him to stop recording them
>marching around brandishing loaded weapons making thinly veiled coward threats at him such as 'my gun works' 'you should probably not try to start fights'

>Hates Capitalism
>Buys weapon made by capitalist run companies instead of Communist made AK-47
>Credibility REKT

How is it my fault? I dislike the extreme liberals (SJWs) as much as you do.

I think it's sexist to think women can't be as evil and deserving of death as a man.

Griselda Blanco, killed in a driveby. She had it coming, she did plenty of those herself.

Also...
>let women serve in the military!
>how dare they consider drafting women!

Only women, faggots and shitskins vote democrat. Which one are you?

Fencesitters will be the first ones against the wall with a bullseye taped on their back when the revolution happens. Hope you realize that.

Ha!

> they think owning a gun means you're redneck

That actually explains it perfectly but it's also terribly sad.

I know plenty of red necks who don't own a gun but they all own a pickup truck. And they sure as fuck didn't vote left and probably beat a commie's ass if he dared declare himself.

well they want you dead too. Stand and fight, if only to save your life

None of those.

>being a republitard

Why?

you could have stopped it.

Not you specifically, but the rational people in the left.

you thought, "sure, i'm all for diversity", "gay marriage? sounds fine to me", "we can't send back the dreamers" "poor people need help too".

And then they opened borders, granted amnesty, tried legislating bathrooms, subjugated lower class families, invented social sciences and pushed cultural marxism.

>anti capitalist
>have guns made by capitalists
>wearing clothes made by capitalists
>using ammunition made by capitalists
>most likely drove cars made by capitalists
>definitely have cell phones made by capitalists

goddamnit these people are stupid.

> I think it's sexist to think women can't be as evil and deserving of death as a man

Women are evil and deserving of death by default, like a rabid dog. Would you want to kill a dog? You probably would because you're a faggot that uses terms like 'sexist'.

Who dat

>Redneck Revolt
Niggawut? They're the opposite of redneck. They're privilege liberal arts scum fighting against the impoverished working-class rednecks. Antifags truly are retarded.

I hope those ties are clip on.

I love that all the people on the bad side of the civil war are starting to unite. It will make things so much better

On the left, a typical beta male cuckold looking to bang the chick in the middle. The bitch in the middle is Alyssa Rosales, burned out from miles of canine cock, and the neckbeard poor excuse for a hipster on the right just wants to bang the chick in the middle and possibly the guy on the left.

These are not rednecks. They are trying to get weapons banned. They are leftists and communists who are ideologically brainwashed or paid to do this foolish horse shit.

If they did pull a trigger they would forfeit the rest of their pointless existence getting put in their place.

"Come on comrades, lets fight the evils of capitalism using guns and ammo we bought from Walmart! Be sure to wear your best Chuck Taylors and take plenty of photos on your iPhones for propaganda. After the rally we will stop by Starbucks for a coffee!"

Fucking faggots.

>granted amnesty

Maybe I'm wrong but wasnt the last one to grant amnestry Ronald Regan? Which last time I checked, was Republican and conservative.

Republicans are a mere tool but democrats are the reason we have to use the tool. I was never a republican, it was just the only option available to get a percentage of what we want. That has all changed. Fencesitting will not be an option when shit gets real.

N O I C E

those are some expensive kits they're toting

WELL. Keep your head down m8, and be on good terms with your family. The future is looking a bit fucky.

WATCH OUT REDNECK FASCIST CAPITALIST SCUM *sips starbucks latte* WE'RE GONNA PUT THE RED *snaps selfie of self, applies multiple filters to it, posts on social media with "fighting fascists ain't easy" caption* BACK IN REDNECK *burns an American flag*. I Fucking hate rednecks but this is just sad.

I like these threads.

What did facesitters ever do to upset you ?

K KEK SPEAKS
E E
KEKEK
E E
KEK K

fat commie hipsters with kerchiefs pretend to be rednecks. what next

Soon my child, soon.

something about that ass seems off.

Not. sure. what....

I bet their rifles aren't even zeroed.

so this is the modern guerilla
how pathetic lol, this generation is a joke, on both sides
hope they end up killing each other, would be hilarious but they wont because they're pussies and are well fed with no real reason to

What's the over/under on them being airsoftfags?